Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Legacy Challenge Confusion

Hello Simmers,
I apologise if this is in the wrong section but here goes...

I created a Legacy founder called Kade Estrada who moved to a caravan in Willow Creek with a small sum of money left.

He made some friends, got a job, learned how to cook! Unfortunately not very well...

A fire started and Kade burned to death.

Soon in the same file I moved another man into Kade's caravan where he found Kade's Urn.

He called forth the ghost (Kade) and moved him in to the household.

I then tried everything I could to resurrect Kade. I then used MCC to give the new sim the necessary skills to create ambrosia.

He cooked Ambrosia and Kade was alive again!

I then deleted the new sim.

Later, Kade Proposed to his girlfriend Rosanne Oakes, And then moved her in

He eloped immediately with her so they were technically spouses even though I moved her in only minutes before they married.

I realise I shouldn't have done this now but when she moved in to our new house 'Brook Bungalow' from her huge mansion 'Oakenstead' and I ticked 'sell all lot furnishings'

Even later, The heir Rede Estrada moved out with his partner (the second daughter of Bella Goth due to MCC) to a true bungalow in Windenburg.

Will I be able to move Rede back in to become the patriarch or will I have to rule him off as a spare while his sister takes the big role?

I'm really confused to if and what I'm doing wrong, I want the sense of knowing I've achieved the challenge!!

Please Respond!