Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zooming in

Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
Sometimes I wish that we could zoom into a conversation more so than we already can.......like for example, if a toddler is getting a talking to, to be able to see it through their eyes at least. I mean with the older sims, I can totally do that......have it from the first person perspective if I want to in order to get the kind of shot I want. However, it would be so much more helpful to have this feature cause then, you wouldn't just see the top of the parent sim's head. Example:

bvktmI9.png

However, I have to give major props to the devs for making the toddler's face look so defiant/upset/what have you.

Comments

• drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    If you enter cameraman mode (just hit TAB key) you can zoom in a lot further. Granted it will change the camera controls significantly, but you will be able to move the camera for more of a 1st person angle if that's what you're going for.
  • Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Yeah, i know, I have used it before, but it doesn't tilt in the angle I'd like. If I could get to the child's perspective it'd be super easy but I can't. I'll just have to play around with it more I guess.
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Controls in camerman mode:

q lowers the angle
    e makes the angle higher, if you press it enough you can get a birds eye view
    z zooms in
    x zooms out
    a brings it to the left
    d brings it to the right
    w goes forward
    s goes backward
    and if you play in live mode, hold down your right mouse key and turn, you can change the angle more accurately than you can with the turning option in the right hand corner (you have to be using sims 4 camera though) and then you can click tab and it keeps that angle

Hopefully that helps a bit more?
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Just in case you don't already know, have you tried the Sims 3 camera, you can get a level shot with that without going into tab mode
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
    Yeah.....tried hot keys and they worked!! Yay!!