Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Small Features You Would Like?

Comments

• beladanibeladani Posts: 61 Member
    I would like to have seperated bed frames and bed sheets. I want do do other combinations.
    pncFLnjBj
  • MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    edited October 2017
    beladani wrote: »
    I would like to have seperated bed frames and bed sheets. I want do do other combinations.

Yes, please. I don't really care that much about the color wheel, but separated swatches for some objects would be so good.
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    - separate household funds
  • Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    No Clue if something like that was mentioned here before, but platforms in the hight of all the half-walls.
    Sims could walk on those platforms, everything that can be put on the floor, by Sims or via Build/Buy, could be placed on those as well, including furniture, stairs could lead to and from them, even going from platform to platform, stuff could be put under it, you know, that stuff...

Imagine the Possibilities.
  • NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    A chimney toggle for smoke. :p
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    A few small things that I would love to see

Body Hair
    Stubble get its own facial hair category so it can be layered with beards
    Matching basic swatch colors added for all doors windows and entry frames (black white and a few wood styles)
    Cash register for retail
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    the kick out of household option. I find the sims 4 household management a bit too organized for my taste.
    newspaper. yes, I know...we have internet now. but newspapers STILL exist. So do Land-phones.
    kids playing tag. with adults as well.
    body hair
    ZITS THAT APPEAR BY THEMSELVES AND NOT IN CAS.
    awkward mustache for kids :) boys AND girls.
    the thing when you click on the fridge to buy ALL the groceries (I think it was in sims 2)

-Yarden.
  • YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    ALSO I would really like if the flooring would go dirty after a while..you know, when you leave a plate in TS4 after a few days it's gross, right?
    So floors should get the same "treatment". A sim should wash or mop their floor every now and then. I know I have to wash every week and dust every 2-3 days.

-Yarden.
  • WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    A golf coarse. The flags in Oasis Springs remind me of a golf coarse. Golf could be fun in this game. Maybe even a golf career.
  • Lolgirl03161Lolgirl03161 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, just like may of you i spend a lot of my time on the sims. Something i feel necessary to the game is just an update although it sounds simple i know its not but ombre hair as a swatch. As we get 14 swatches for hair i would like brown to blonde black to blonde and so on many thanksJulie your fellow simmer <3
  • Lolgirl03161Lolgirl03161 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Monday said:
    > I've seen body hair a number of times on this list, so.
    >
    > Body hair!
    >
    > It's a matter of being inclusive for me, which makes it more important than just a surface-level 'wouldn't it be nice' thing.

there is cc of this but many are not fans of cc x
    From Julie

Your fellow simmer
  • TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    Separate lamps from lampshades, so we can trade between those for the kind we desire and to create unique lamps.
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Id love for the ability to create a separate wardrobe for random generated townies. Sort of like a big bucket full of outfits so that when a SIM is randomly generated to fill a needed space they can only wear the outfits you have created. (Obviously mixologists repairment ect already have their set outfits so they would be excluded when working)

I don't know about anyone else but I am sick of all these completely... 'unique'?? Styles that sims seem to be sporting these days.. I don't want to have to use mods or spend hours going through each SIM.

Perhaps a hairdressing fashion designer career where said SIM comes and gets a makeover and it stays!! Rather than changing back to all these city living clothes.. ???
  • fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    speaking of... when they wake up they could change out of their night clothes. maybe not all of them, i guess, depending on their traits?
  • LumiastaLumiasta Posts: 171 Member
    I would love to see some new ways to display the photos your sim takes: something like the postcard corkboard, but for photos, for example. A possibility to add your own photos to frame collections. Even photo albums that could be opened and browsed on a table or something. Something more than the fixed sizes and straight placement on the walls.
  • mountainpigeonmountainpigeon Posts: 24 Member
    When I got City Living (the first thing I bought after the base game), I really hoped there would be a takeout food option alongside the pizza. I think it would work really well with the foods in that pack.

I miss the way that in TS2, you could have two sims cuddle together while lying down in bed, instead of just while sitting on the side like it is now. I also miss the option to jump/play on the beds.

I also think it would be nice to have dance options where two sims can slow-dance or similar, and it might seem odd but I miss the Smustle.
  • futurevet201futurevet201 Posts: 59 Member
    I would love to have robbers and firefighters back, pre-teens, popsicles to go with kitchen stuff ice cream, bunk beds, cars, and more food options.
    I did a push-up today!
    Well, actually I fell down. But I had to use my arms to get back up so...you know, close enough.
    I need some chocolate.
  • BatgirlBatgirl Posts: 5 New Member
    So I play TS3 and TS4 and in TS3 they have 5 personality traits I wish they included that for TS4.
  • SimskristaSimskrista Posts: 175 Member
    I would like more furniture types. Right now the comfortable furniture items seem wacky and exaggerated. I want a nice, comfy leather sofa that looks like one you’d see in a normal, modern home. The “normal” looking furniture we have in game now tends to be uncomfortable for sims
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Unnatural hair colors for Children and Toddlers and the ability to mark a hair color as dyed or natural. That way, people who only want their kids inheriting normal hair colors can keep on with that, and those who want sims with crazy rainbow animoo hair (like me) can have their fun too. It's all about choices and options, people.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    I think an amazing detail would be animated hair. Then again, with the plastic lego on their heads... I'm just hoping for Sims 5 at this point. With a good company. Bye EA. And they would incorporate the animated hair.
    23rif7.gif
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Ability to have at least two wall coverings on one wall, like segmented or divisions to the wall so that we can have one wall covering on top and and different one at the bottom or even three segments/divisions.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• HeckinGodzillaHeckinGodzilla Posts: 49 Member
    This is what I'm wishing for. (Sorry in advance for the long list)

-Giving and wrapping presents. Would be nice for birthdays and holidays. Also, giving someone something from your inventory as a gift.
    -Being able to 'Relax' on your bed.
    -I wish we could selectively use foundations. Maybe I want to build a guest-house and not use a foundation for it. But I can't because the main house has one.
    -More interactions with each other. More animations in them too. Some quirky and/or romantic ones. I really like how they added 'argue' as an option. Like the animation for it, too. More of that kind of stuff, pls.
    -Fears. It would be funny if some sims have really random fears like 'Fear of Grilled Cheese' and when they see it they freak out. Or a fear of clowns riding a unicycle and if their needs are low there's an unlikely event of spawning the clown or whatever their unlikely, quirky fear is.
    -Also, social bunny. I miss him. He always cheered my sims up.
    -Newspapers.
    -Slowdance. Why do we not have this one yet?
    -I'd like it if you could make your own tattoos. Kind of like the 'Paint' option that we have for Cats and Dogs but on your Sim instead... Now that I think of it, perhaps that could become a career. 'Tattoo Artist'.
    -More careers.
    -Celebrities, too.
    -Cannot stress how much I want a color wheel for clothes and furniture. The styles I want to go together never match in color.
    -Want more personality traits. I liked all the trait options in Sims 3. Miss that.
    -I think inherited traits would be cool. Something subtle that doesn't take up a trait slot but it shows up and effects the way your sim acts.
    -Be able to edit outside your lot. I want to add in food stalls in the center of Forgotten Hollow. It just seems so empty and lonely. I get it. It's 'Forgotten' Hollow. Still, I wish I could change some parts of the world. Maybe edit some playgrounds in my neighborhood n' such.

And last but not least.... I MISS THE SPECIAL EVENT CAMERA SCENES FROM SIMS 2.
    I'm likely the only one, but it always made things feel more special in Sims 2. Like when your sim had their first kiss, getting married, getting abducted by aliens, or going off to the university. It's too late for this, I'm sure. I doubt they'd add it in. But it was so cute. There could be an option to opt out of it in the menu or you could simply skip the scene by pressing the ESC key.
    Anyways, those are just my ideas. Just food for thought.

• GlindePopGlindePop Posts: 134 Member
    I want cool kitchen stuff that we didnt get in the actual SP :neutral: Here are some ideas for smarter kitchens:

1. I have always wanted an appliance cabinet for storing the small appliances like tea brewer, ice cream and popcorn machines.
    2. New kitchen appliances: induction stoves. Undercounter/countertop ovens, undercounter fridge, FUNCTIONAL nectar racks (cough!cough!Dine Out)
    3. New small appliance: juicer- for juices, smoothies, health drinks.

For dining rooms:

1. Linear buffet tables that dont take up the entire room (side eyes luxury party stuff)
    2. Round 6 seater and eight seater tables with a lazy Susan in the middle or Korean BBQ grill.

For living rooms:

1. L shaped sofas
    2. Rocking Chairs

For bathrooms:

1. Larger, more luxurious looking bathtubs
    2. Customizable shower cabinets.
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    Step relationships added to relationship panel.
    Gift giving and gift parties back.
    Bachelor/Bachelorette parties
    Baby showers
    Memories
    Lay on sofa, relax on bed
    New food
    Have funeral for passing Sims or a memorial
    Sims adding each other on social media
    Sims able to visit doctor when sick
    Swimming in oceans
    Royal titles for sims