Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For Love or Money - Epilogue: What Comes Next

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I have my babe done, but the internet on my laptop takes about 6 years to process anything. I'll have to transfer her picture

Can't wait to see her. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Okay :) I will start making my sim in about 28 hours :D
    edited June 2017
    Finally, here's my sim:
    29-06-17_15-12-18.png?w=825

Name: Linda Pierce

Traits: Outgoing, Neat, Music Lover

Biography: Growing up in a suburb of San Myshuno, Linda was a happy child. She has no siblings because her parents adopted her as she was still a baby.
    Now in her mid twenties, Linda feels like it's time to find her Mr. Right. There is just one thing she's a bit scared about: her taste in music. She doesn't look like it but Linda loves rock and metal music. Her looks combined with her taste in music have chased away almost every guy she liked so far. Either he didn't like her music or he was looking for a "real" metal head.
    Hopefully, the show will help her meet the one she can spend her life with.

CC links: eyelashes [mesh 2 first row, second "square" in CAS] But it doesn't matter if you don't add them :) Also, I use CC eyes that replaced the Maxis eyes but it's not really CC. To find her you need to click on the little dots and then tick the box in the left lower corner in the gallery :) Otherwise you won't find her :sweat_smile:

Origin gallery ID: snuffi14
    Fantastic. I like her backstory. :) I think she'd choose to reveal that at a later time.

I hate how the gallery hides items with CC by default. Don't expect an upload to get downloaded if you include any. -_-
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Fantastic. I like her backstory. :) I think she'd choose to reveal that at a later time.

I hate how the gallery hides items with CC by default. Don't expect an upload to get downloaded if you include any. -_-

Yes, especially when it's CC like this. If you download my sim she should have the eyes you use in your game. So there's even no reason to hide it as CC :sweat_smile:
    Yeah, the game can't really differentiate default replacement CC

It's sad because the meteor eyes I use are soooo pretty :love:
    Sonschi wrote: »

It's sad because the meteor eyes I use are soooo pretty :love:

Normally I stick to Maxis-match. Although in Sims 3, I did use a skintone overlay that improved my sims' appearance IMO.

edited June 2017
    Oh, I actually don't have GTW, Cool Kitchen, and Vintage Glamor yet. I may have to replace certain pieces of Linda's wardrobe.

Edit: I checked all her outfits and the top, bottom, and shoes are present, so I guess only certain accessories were removed.

Oh, I actually don't have GTW, Cool Kitchen, and Vintage Glamor yet. I may have to replace certain pieces of Linda's wardrobe.

Edit: I checked all her outfits and the top, bottom, and shoes are present, so I guess only certain accessories were removed.

I tought I set filters to not use stuff from those packs. Maybe I clicked a wrong one. It's mainly accessories, isn't it?
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Either he didn't like her music or he was looking for a "real" metal head.

OMG -- Even if they were looking for a "real" metal head, those guys were not smart to pass her up! She's gorgeous!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh

I tought I set filters to not use stuff from those packs. Maybe I clicked a wrong one. It's mainly accessories, isn't it?

Yep, she still looks fine. :)

Idontrcall wrote: »

OMG -- Even if they were looking for a "real" metal head, those guys were not smart to pass her up! She's gorgeous!

For real.

Okay, I've been messing around with the pose player and the teleport mod, and I finally found something I can use for the girls' photoshoot:
    YkBuKBF.jpg

Gerard has bedroom eyes it seems. ;)

Just an update. I'm still waiting for sims from the following people:
    @lovesstorms
    @princess2109
    @YJB19299

Once I have everyone's sims I can start with the photoshoot. :) We also have TRibbo as backup in case anyone won't be able to submit a sim for some reason.

Thank you :)

@icmnfrsh Poses are great ^^ And this one looks pretty :) Even with a guy :p

Thank you :)

@icmnfrsh Poses are great ^^ And this one looks pretty :) Even with a guy :p

Yeah :D

• princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Just an update. I'm still waiting for sims from the following people:
    @lovesstorms
    @princess2109
    @YJB19299

Once I have everyone's sims I can start with the photoshoot. :) We also have TRibbo as backup in case anyone won't be able to submit a sim for some reason.

I'm trying i swear! Sims 4 has been updating for several days now.
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
    Uh oh. Well, there's no rush, just as long as we can start this in a reasonable amount of time

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    And I'm back, I think. Sorry for the wait but we have a vehicle now. Yay! So no more spending all evening hours searching around town and online.

However, I'm sort of in a "I don't care" mode. I'm going to do some laundry and maybe take a short nap. Then, tonight, I'll work on a sim. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited July 2017
    Actually, I think I already had someone in mind. I just need to finish her. :) Oh, and fill out the form. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Actually, I think I already had someone in mind. I just need to finish her. :) Oh, and fill out the form. :)

Excellent. I can't wait. :)

Okay, so Princess and Lo are trying to wrap up their applications. I just need to hear from Yannik and I think we can start soon. :)

day 3 and we've finally hit 97%

Oh wow, that took quite a while.

Oh wow, that took quite a while.

It's partly bc my laptop is not a gaming laptop and the update bar reset twice :/