Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For Love or Money - Epilogue: What Comes Next

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    The house looks amazing!!!

Thanks. :) I might do a house tour while we're waiting for the spots to be filled up.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Ah hecc, i need to get back into Sims 4 Anyway. Sign me up~!
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
    Ah hecc, i need to get back into Sims 4 Anyway. Sign me up~!

Woot. We're halfway there.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Why do I only find out about this now? :s But I will ask someone to create the sim for me.... Or I can use one of the sims I created for Smarties show that's been canceled...
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Why do I only find out about this now? :s But I will ask someone to create the sim for me.... Or I can use one of the sims I created for Smarties show that's been canceled...

Take your time. :) I'm still getting things ready.

I'm done with the house too. I'll write the house tour when I can.

• MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I want to join :love: BUT I won't be near my computer where my sims game is installed until Thursday :'( Is there still a chance I can join? I know it's almost a whole week :/
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I would be interested :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I want to join :love: BUT I won't be near my computer where my sims game is installed until Thursday :'( Is there still a chance I can join? I know it's almost a whole week :/

Sure. I'll save you a slot. :) I'm still getting things ready, like poses and stuff. Before we get started, I'll do a house tour as well. :)
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    I would be interested :)

Welcome aboard, Yannik. :)

Awesome! Thank you :)
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @YJB19299 hello! Nice to see you here :D
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    @YJB19299 hello! Nice to see you here :D

KITTYMEOW :joy: Must have been a long time ago :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I'll make a sim for it. Save me a spot.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    I'll make a sim for it. Save me a spot.

Alright. Rose takes the last spot. I think we can start in a week or less. :)

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited June 2017
    mb9F8Lf.png

Name: Rosetta Storm
    Traits: Gloomy, Loves Outdoors, and Loner.
    Biography/background: Rosetta is an emotional sim who lost her parents at a young age due to a car accident. Rosetta was with her parents, but she managed to survive with severe wounds, which eventually healed. Once she was released from the hospital, she was put in an orphanage. When she turned 18, she was released into the outside world where she was homeless until she moved into her friend's new house at the age of 20. Due to being homeless for 2 years, she loves being in the outdoors alone and listening to the birds in the trees while she fished. Rosetta dreams of moving into her own house one day, but maybe she'll also meet that special someone. Only time will tell.
    CC links (if any): None
    Your Origin gallery ID: TheRoseHorse123

Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Awesome. I think I can work Rosetta's backstory into the introduction, and possibly a group date if she makes it in. ;)

edited June 2017
    The House Tour is up! :) I'll be making some tweaks to the blog theme, but for the most part, the layout looks okay to me.

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Cool... Love the house... :smiley:
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Cool... Love the house... :smiley:

Thanks. You'll get to see more of it soon enough. ;)

This house is amazing!
    This house is amazing!

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Love the house tour!!! The house looks really amazing, so excited for this!
    It's awesome that you have a confessional room and a host ^^ I'm excited to see the challenge. And I know I'm probably the reason why it can't start yet :sweat_smile:
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    I have my babe done, but the internet on my laptop takes about 6 years to process anything. I'll have to transfer her picture
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    edited June 2017
    This looks really cool! The house is great, the exterior looks lovely. Is it possible for me to be a replacement of sorts? Its fine if not, I'll still watch since this seems like a fun game! :sweat_smile:
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
    It's awesome that you have a confessional room and a host ^^ I'm excited to see the challenge. And I know I'm probably the reason why it can't start yet :sweat_smile:

I'm still waiting on some of the others, so there's no rush. :D The confessional room and host are ideas that I borrowed from some other shows on the forum, plus I just thought it would give a similar feel to actual reality shows.
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    This looks really cool! The house is great, the exterior looks lovely. Is it possible for me to be a replacement of sorts? Its fine if not, I'll still watch since this seems like a fun game! :sweat_smile:

Sure. :) Some people still haven't submitted, so if anyone drops out, you can take their place.