Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For Love or Money - Epilogue: What Comes Next

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Oops I forgot, will message you now :D
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Hi Iceman!!

I skimmed the rules -- sorry. Are we actively playing our sim like in Alleen's AYTO game with challenges or is most of the stuff done in-game on autopilot?

And since we know the bachelor is an outdoorsy type fellow, it seems like our girl should be outdoorsy, too? And not squeamish.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Hi Iceman!!

I skimmed the rules -- sorry. Are we actively playing our sim like in Alleen's AYTO game with challenges or is most of the stuff done in-game on autopilot?

And since we know the bachelor is an outdoorsy type fellow, it seems like our girl should be outdoorsy, too? And not squeamish.

Most of it is on autopilot, so it's not very interactive. I'll ask for your input in certain parts, but it'll mostly be your sims doing the work. There are still lots of interactive challenges out there, if you're looking for something fun to play. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Also, since there are only 3 trait slots, some parts of the bachelor's back story may not necessarily correspond to his in-game traits. ;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited June 2017
    How do I enter?

You can secure a slot on the show on a first-come, first-served basis. As long as you express interest while there are available slots, you’re in. The show will be played in The Sims 4. I will accept 8 female sims. Please provide the following information:

• Picture I'll get that in later
    • Name: Bootsie Leghorn
    • Age (in human years) oh, maybe 26
    • Traits: Self-Assured, Geek, Loves Outdoors
    • Biography/background: Bootsie studied aerospace engineering but left college in her junior year to pursue gemology. She likes sparkly things. Bootsie is an only child. She likes jazz, Asian-fusion cooking, and long walks on the beach. She does not have a gym membership, but doesn't mind those that do. She once had a pet frog named Pedro, but he didn't last too long after she took a course in French Cuisine at the local community college one summer.
    • CC links (if any): No CC
    • Your Origin gallery ID Idontrcall

06-23-17_1-45-40nbspPM_zpsmh6ptvka.png
    How do I enter?

You can secure a slot on the show on a first-come, first-served basis. As long as you express interest while there are available slots, you’re in. The show will be played in The Sims 4. I will accept 8 female sims. Please provide the following information:

• Picture I'll get that in later
    • Name: Bootsie Leghorn
    • Age (in human years) oh, maybe 26
    • Traits: Self-Assured, Geek, Loves Outdoors
    • Biography/background: Bootsie studied aerospace engineering but left college in her junior year to pursue gemology. She likes sparkly things. Bootsie is an only child. She likes jazz, Asian-fusion cooking, and long walks on the beach. She does not have a gym membership, but doesn't mind those that do. She once had a pet frog named Pedro, but he didn't last too long after she took a course in French Cuisine at the local community college one summer.
    • CC links (if any): No CC
    • Your Origin gallery ID Idontrcall

Thanks! I just need 5 more now. :)

She once had a pet frog named Pedro, but he didn't last too long after she took a course in French Cuisine at the local community college one summer.

Lol. :D I can definitely use this while they're on a date.

I have lots of time this weekend, so I'll build the house and post pics. :) (I asked my sister who's taking up Interior Design, but she refused, so it's up to me)

I'm excited for this. Since we are slow on mafia lately, I need something to entertain me :)
    I'm excited for this. Since we are slow on mafia lately, I need something to entertain me :)

Yeah, hopefully the Mafia will pick up soon next month. After all, it was active when I joined last year. :)

Oh, also, it says here Bootsie has content from Get Together, but I don't have that pack yet. Can you check which items are part of that? It looks like all major items are present in my game, so it may just be a few accessories

No, actually, you know what? I'm going to buy Get Together. :) I know a site where I can get it at a good price.

I tried to keep it simple.

I like get together, iceman. i hope you do, too. It was hard for me not to use Vampires and Spooky Stuff, though, because they are my absolute favorite. Yes, I know Spooky Stuff isn't widely hailed as the best Stuff Pack, lol, but I use it a lot and love it.
    I like to dress my sims up in costumes and have them dance, lol. It entertains me.
    I tried to keep it simple.

I like get together, iceman. i hope you do, too. It was hard for me not to use Vampires and Spooky Stuff, though, because they are my absolute favorite. Yes, I know Spooky Stuff isn't widely hailed as the best Stuff Pack, lol, but I use it a lot and love it.

I can understand, since you really like those. I'm not too keen on Spooky Stuff. At the very least, I'd prioritize other SPs before considering getting it. I need to look at reviews to see if there's anything that could interest me.

Get Together does look promising. It has a lot of new activities, and the CAS items look good.

@Idontrcall she's so pretty!! :)
    edited June 2017
    Aww, thank you @kittymeow

She's not as pretty as Ariella, but maybe they will become good friends during the show :)
    So it turns out Bootsie uses lipstick that comes with Get Together. :D It's good that I bought it, though. Now more choices are open to me and other players who want to join. :)

Done with the exterior of the house. Here's a preview for you guys. :)
    igZzoAJ.jpg
    dzpNV3h.jpg

I'm also going to move this thread to the Sims 4 stories section for some exposure, and so that the Sims 3 stories section isn't too littered with Sims 4 content. :)

@lovesstorms @kittymeow @Idontrcall

I just realized that they removed the ability to move threads to a different section. I'll see if I can ask a SimGuru to do it.

Wait, nvm. It's probably too much trouble to have it moved. It should be okay here in the Sims 3 section. :D

bahahaha. Whatever you want to do is fine, Iceman. Your house looks great!!
    bahahaha. Whatever you want to do is fine, Iceman. Your house looks great!!

Thanks. :) It's coming along nicely, although I still have the kitchen, dining room, and 2nd floor to fill out. And I'm getting dizzy panning the camera around, so I have to do it slowly now. :D

@Idontrcall whaaattt? She is soo pretty! Even prettier than Ariella in my opinion :D

The house looks amazing!!!