Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Epic Bladder Fail!

It was Snowflake Day, but Wiggles wasn't at home. She was in Shang Simla, having just defeated the monster known as Dong Huo. Snow was a new novelty in Shang Simla and everyone was eager to make snowsims. Wiggles thought to introduce the custom of a gift giving party and invited everyone she knew. Of course it was a long slog through the snow to climb the steps up to the Hostel where Wiggles stayed, but everyone came. EVERYONE, including all the other guests of the Hostel as if they were family. (Creepy family, but still family)

With 20 people trading gifts, naturally this took some time. But no one wanted to miss a minute of it! Unfortunately this meant more than 10 bladder fails towards the end of the party. What a mess! And a record in my game play. I'm just sad I didn't get a screen shot!

Comments

• rosethesimmerrosethesimmer Posts: 109 Member
    That is amazing. I've never seen any sim that I do not control have a bladder failure. I bet it was shocking that it happened.
  • 1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    :D It was hilarious! Puddles everywhere.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Shame on you for not getting any screenshots. :D
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I would have loved to have seen this! That's a party surely everyone will be talking about for years alright! :p
  • KishiNova12KishiNova12 Posts: 100 Member
    the host should have equipped everyone with a diaper
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    It will surely go down as the "number one" party for years to come :)
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited June 2017
    Makes you queesy when a sim mops the puddles barefoot.Even though it is a game it is disturbing.My wife lost her bladder before and my sim happily stomped around in it barefooted with his trusty mop.If my real life significant other did that,love does not mean I will not wear shoes cleaning up bodily fluid.

I actually thought it was hilarious when my long-ago sim was chatting with Connor Frio in front of the hospital and a dog came along, peed on the sidewalk beside Connor, rolled in the puddle, then shook it all over Connor.

Edit: I think it's totally ridiculous that the forum would censor the polite, clinically correct word, but allow the somewhat crude slang word "pee" to be used.
  • KishiNova12KishiNova12 Posts: 100 Member
    i feel bad for whoever had to clea up and i hope he had something to cover his mouth and nose
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    Even better: If there had been a fire and they had all peed at the exact right spots, they might have managed to extinguish it :joy:
    (yes, bladder fails actually extinguish one tile of fire; that's the best Did You Know I ever had for this ANY game)
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Reminds me of The Sims House Party EP! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg