Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

so are people actually excited for this stuff pack.

13...Next

Comments

• PhotogSimPhotogSim Posts: 1,729 Member
    I am looking forward to this pack. It could have used more different styles of fitness machines but I am still exited for the pack.
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    > @brendhan21 said:
    > I am really just curious how much people are excited for this stuff pack.

wich stuff pack are you curious about?
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    Not excited. Like the workout channel, that's it. I'm buying it anyway, though. I wish they'd include more clothing and hairs in these stuff packs as I don't use cc and can always use more.
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • harun789harun789 Posts: 240 Member
    this is the first stuff pack in the sims 4 that dissapointed me with what it offered, i expected more equipment for my sims to use,still looks like an okay pack but it could have been better.
    latest?cb=20160515183412
  • Crimsonfoxx14Crimsonfoxx14 Posts: 4 New Member
    I really like it. I like the new outfits and the gym equipment is cool. I do have a question if anyone knows the answer please. If i now have this fitness pack, does the game automatically create the new equipment into all gyms or is there a specific location/gym that has it now? i went to the local sim gym and none of the new stuff is in it. Do i have to build it myself? I was hoping the climbing wall would be there. I have Go To Work and Get Together. I dont have City Living. i just was excited about trying the new wall at the gym close to my sim home :(
  • simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    I really like it. I like the new outfits and the gym equipment is cool. I do have a question if anyone knows the answer please. If i now have this fitness pack, does the game automatically create the new equipment into all gyms or is there a specific location/gym that has it now? i went to the local sim gym and none of the new stuff is in it. Do i have to build it myself? I was hoping the climbing wall would be there. I have Go To Work and Get Together. I dont have City Living. i just was excited about trying the new wall at the gym close to my sim home :(

You have to add it yourself, the old gyms are not automatically updated with the new gym equipment. Or you could download the new gym that has the climbing wall from MaxisCreator_01 on the gallery and replace one of the old gyms with it or place it on an empty lot. That's what I did. :)
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I'm not that excited more like happy since its something and it got little gameplay the rock climbing and ear buds pretty cool.
  • MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    The BB in this pack is great. Decorated my penthouse with the furniture and it's awesome. I'm happy with it. My former gym trainer that one of my sims fell for and married loves the climbing wall too. He's a body builder so it fits nicely his story. And he loves getting his partner into shape.
  • Crimsonfoxx14Crimsonfoxx14 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @simmer_whovian said:
    > Crimsonfoxx14 wrote: »
    >
    > I really like it. I like the new outfits and the gym equipment is cool. I do have a question if anyone knows the answer please. If i now have this fitness pack, does the game automatically create the new equipment into all gyms or is there a specific location/gym that has it now? i went to the local sim gym and none of the new stuff is in it. Do i have to build it myself? I was hoping the climbing wall would be there. I have Go To Work and Get Together. I dont have City Living. i just was excited about trying the new wall at the gym close to my sim home :(
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You have to add it yourself, the old gyms are not automatically updated with the new gym equipment. Or you could download the new gym that has the climbing wall from MaxisCreator_01 on the gallery and replace one of the old gyms with it or place it on an empty lot. That's what I did. :)

Thank you so much Simmer. I will do that. i remember seeing that gym in the teaser for this pack and thought that EA would kind of add a gym or update the gyms for those who bought this pack. :)
  • MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    You need to update, build or download a gym from the gallery. I DL'd the one from the demo video from the gallery and replaced the gym in OS. It is very nicely done.
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    normally I would buy every Stuff pack for Sims 4 but this one, it doesn't interest me!
  • Meegie1977Meegie1977 Posts: 224 Member
    normally I would buy every Stuff pack for Sims 4 but this one, it doesn't interest me!

That's how I feel also. I'll probably get it eventually cause I like to have a whole set but I'm in no rush.
  • SimsChica2013SimsChica2013 Posts: 75 Member
    I think they should have added more workout activities, and equipment. :/
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    I wouldn't say excited. Thats not the word I would use.

I will get this pack this week, when I have some free time. Almost all of my houses or apartments have a home gym in it so I can easily see myself using various parts of the pack in some form or other.

Not excited about the rock climbing wall though I do like that sims can die from it. I do like the looks of the tables, one of the chairs. I like some of the decor objects and look of the shower I can see in certain places. I like two of the female hairstyles, the clothes I can see me using ...
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    It's nevertheless crazy that people are able to spend 10 dollars just because they love a little thing in the pack...
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited June 2017
    I'll probably wait for a sale since I just bought SPs on sales and Portal 2. Steam sale is dangerous right now. I like sales, but yeah I wouldn't personal pay for this pack at full price on like had for the vampire and family packs. It's probably worth no more than $7 to me.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    Not in the least bit excited or interested. I'm glad that others like it, though. There needs to be something for everyone in the game.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    I'll probably wait for a sale since I just bought SPs on sales and Portal 2. Steam sale is dangerous right now. I like sales, but yeah I wouldn't personal pay for this pack at full price on like had for the vampire and family packs. It's probably worth no more than $7 to me.
    You never lie, I am fighting the urge to buy some games off of Steam because I tend to overspend.

Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Nope, I will be skipping this particular pack.

I don't like both the giant object and the theme. Will be waiting for the next SP theme.

~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited June 2017
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Scobre wrote: »
    You never lie, I am fighting the urge to buy some games off of Steam because I tend to overspend.
    Yeah the temptation of games is real especially with Steam sales. My brother and I were talking about the sale today too. His game collection is a lot larger than mine. We had fun gaming together today. I told him that I had bought Portal 2. :)
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    Fitness pack and the bowling pack, not my cup of tea. Nope, skipping this one with no regrets.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I really like the hair and clothes, much more than I thought that I would. The wall climber looks interesting as well so I am quite excited. Won't be able to get it straight away since I have to sort out my mods first before I update the game and buy it but it is there as a reward afterwards.
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    If its laundry or conservation ( because both sound incredibly dull to me) then no. I'm game for the canning or living off the grid, which I would rather they make anyway and flesh it out even more. They could have a whole new sub-series with living off the grid.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!