Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

so are people actually excited for this stuff pack.

Comments

• dublin1568dublin1568 Posts: 65 Member
    edited June 2017
    Falynios Does it have a graveyard?How do you controll not having the vampires come out?
  • dublin1568dublin1568 Posts: 65 Member
    edited June 2017
    Falynios I'm not a kid and i just don't like vampires,werewolves,or zombie anything.

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,859 Member
    I'm not excited but I don't expect to be excited about every stuff pack release. I am looking forward to redesigning my gym with the new furniture and adding the climbing rock wall. My sims rarely go to the gym so I think I'll let them visit more often now.
  • ElainaElaina Posts: 80 Member
    I might be in the minority here, but I'm really excited. I'm sorta late to the Sims 4 game... as I really didn't want to start a new iteration after loving Sims 2 and being overwhelmed by Sims 3. I guess I just haven't Had enough time to be disillusioned yet. :)

But I can see myself using a lot of the items in this one. Ones like spooky stuff or luxury party.. erm.. not so much. Even though I did buy those I probably only use one or two items from each regularly and see those as more of a waste of $10 than this will be.
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    I need more normal objects not ginormous telescope microscope and wall climbing thing. Please stop these!
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    I'm excited for the earbuds. I don't know if I'll buy it on release day though. I was never an early adopter for this game until Vampires. And since I have a limited amount of money, I have to be careful about making impulse purchases. So I could get it quickly, I could put it off. Really depends on what I have to spend.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Not exited, but interested. I'll buy it sooner or later, because I liked the new windows and clothes and the earbuds will obliterate the need to have steroes in my workshops and greenhouses.

Now had it been a sports pack, I'd be over the roof with the exitenment.
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    Yes, kinda- I'm not as excited as I have been with some packs but I am looking forward to using the Rock Climbing Wall and I love the furniture so I do have some anticipation for it.
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited June 2017
    There are people who will have an automatic plum over anything in TS4. They could have announced a laundry pack and there would be people screaming their lungs out over it. :|

You make that sound like a bad thing :wink:

I desperately want laundry. I want more mess and chores. Everything is too clean and utilities don't get dirty enough. I want to feel like having a maid is actually be worth something. It also adds some realism to the game and it feels like my builds are missing a key feature to home and that's laundry.

As for this pack, not excited but pleased. I want rock climbing back as it was my favorite activity in ts3. I like over half of what we're getting in cas and the objects looks great for modern apartments. I do feel like we've been getting too much modern and could use more variety but overall I like what we're getting.
    Post edited by VentusMatt on
  • JunoSimsJunoSims Posts: 74 Member
    Not even a little bit. This is the first pack that I haven't looked up any information or watched any videos about it other than the first trailer (not counting LGR!). My Sims could already go to the gym, and the spa, I really don't need additional ways to work out. Honestly, they probably could have added TV workouts on a free update and called it a day.
    294i51u.jpg
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Not excited. The only thing fitness related that is new is the wall and the channel. :( Having some new colors/styles for the old items is great and all.....but we need new stuff to do. I don't think EA gets that.
    Those ear buds though, that's another story and basically the main reason I am getting it!
  • hannaht413hannaht413 Posts: 95 Member
    edited June 2017
    I am really excited! I'm essentially neutral on the rock wall, but I am really happy about being able to workout with the TV, so that sims who are on a budget or in a small apartment can workout with having to go to the gym. I love the furniture. I wasn't excited for it at all until I saw some of the furniture in the trailer; the majority of my sims don't really have time for fitness, anyway. The hair's also pretty good, and I like some of the clothes, though not all. I think--purely for the furniture--it's probably gonna be one of my favorite stuff packs, honestly.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I do not get excited over SPs, I am not too keen on that wall, but I do like the other stuff and As one poster had posted, I would like to see Dumbells, free weights and such being this is an fitness pack. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    I do not get excited over SPs, I am not too keen on that wall, but I do like the other stuff and As one poster had posted, I would like to see Dumbells, free weights and such being this is an fitness pack. :)

I'd love to see those too. Could be loads of fun for animation!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited June 2017
    Goldmoldar wrote: »

I'd love to see those too. Could be loads of fun for animation!
    Sure enough :) I have this idea I want to run a fitness center and the more fitness items the better. :)

Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I am excited about the SP I want the newer looking gym equipment.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    i'm interested enough to buy it. i like all the clothes, the ear buds, and the wall. i could leave the other machines and the build/buy. but thats just me
  • FabooshFaboosh Posts: 160 Member
    I don't hate it! I just consider the gym a punishment for having 3 beers or for eating that bag of Doritos. I want a crazy personal trainer that will motivate or terrify my sims into staying in shape. I mean rock climbing is so 2009!!! Now it's hot smelly people or something "Hot"
    It just seems dated! This stuff pack will not hold the interest of a majority of sims players! Bowling and now this? Can we please have something that is for the players who play the game more uptown and artsy?
  • agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    When I watched the gameplay I was impressed that when the sims are climbing their feet are actually on the little rocks. But am I excited? Not really. I dislike almost all the CAS items (the female short hair... ugh) and wish there was one more gameplay item like an exercise bike or a pullup bar or a bench press station, the ear buds are something that i feel should have been a patched feature.

I liked seeing new build items, but the buy items are pretty lame. When I heard fitness pack, I was so excited. I was thinking things like sports posters, shirts with cutoff sleves, team shirts/hoodies/flags/ banners, medals (esp rock climbing medals and trophies given the wall), new gym signs/ stickers, weight room clutter, more locker room clutter, protein powder/ sports supplements clutter, maybe an ice bath feature for sore muscles/ injury moodlets and a new sportsy bar object that only offers fresh fruit juice and workout shakes.
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    I'm a DLC junkie, so I look forward to new content coming out. I'm not so much excited for the rock wall, but I like several of the BB objects and the new fitness channel.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    brendhan21 wrote: »
    I am really just curious how much people are excited for this stuff pack.

I'm excited mainly about the buy build items in this pack. I like the bring nature indoors theme but what I'm really hoping to see in July is a Summer Themed SP. That would get me really excited. Summer theme can include more pool items,hammocks,trampolines etc.

• alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    Nope. They dropped the ball on this one for sure. If they were adamant on the climbing wall being the main feature they could at least have given us some fitness clutter like dumbbells, water bottles etc to make our gyms look more 'used'. Big misfire for me.
  • simmerbrentleysimmerbrentley Posts: 203 Member
    I like the content in the pack alone. I think the thing to remember here is the fact that this pack is a stuff pack. Not an expansion pack. It's essentially a collection of Sims 3 store items. Considering the $10 price tag, and how much I spent on Sims 3 store items, I'd say this is a fair deal. What irks me is the lack of larger Sims 4 pack releases. It seems the dev team is preoccupied, but this could be due to the upcoming pack releases (pets, seasons, updates).
  • simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    I won't go as far as to say I'm excited but I do want and like the CAS and Build/Buy stuff I've seen so far for my game. The earbuds and the exercise videos are also something I can see myself using a lot and as for the climbing wall, I guess, it will be useful for my more fitness-oriented Sims. I can definitely see some of them enjoying it.
  • Fonxi121994Fonxi121994 Posts: 457 Member
    Nope. This pack is just pointless, like all stuff packs sadly.
    The changes came slowly at first. Most didn't realize, or didn't care, and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life.