Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Work from home option would be great

I would love to have some work from home options. Right now my Sim works from home but it would be nice if that was stated as her "job".

Comments

• StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    would be nice if when you own and work at your own business, your not called unemployed.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited June 2017
    In Sims 3 those Sims could be assigned as Self-employed and have certain goals and career levels like normal careers, but would always work at home...
    a256aFi.gif
  • TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    Why didn't they include this already? It shouldn't take that much effort to code. Is it that they don't want to design a system of rewards for being self-employed?
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited June 2017
    If you have city living, the 3 careers added with it allow you to work from home, I think. Or 2. Idk how many careers it added. *But* I do believe if you have city living, you can head on down to mts and download NoelleBelleFleur's work from home mods - she has some for the various vanilla game jobs, Idk if she has it for all of them, but basically what happens like an hour before you're supposed to go to work or smth you get a reminder saying it's work, do you want to work from home or go to work today. Would that be of any use?
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • sweetbluekiana1sweetbluekiana1 Posts: 167 Member
    City living allows 3 careers to work from home. Politics, social media, and critic.
  • MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    I love the WFH options!
  • FurkeanFurkean Posts: 177 Member
    [quote="FreezerBunnyCowplant;c-15846663"]In Sims 3 those Sims could be assigned as Self-employed and have certain goals and career levels like normal careers, but would always work at home...[/quote]

I'd like to see this feature back should we create a topic about this and see what others think?
  • KishiNova12KishiNova12 Posts: 100 Member
    i think work from home should have been kept for a new pack but since it has already been added it would be wrong to leave the other jobs out
  • SimlishPopstarSimlishPopstar Posts: 204 Member
    I could be wrong but isn't work from home still in the game for some careers?
  • BonjourwomanBonjourwoman Posts: 338 Member
    I have one of my sims as a painter and another as author. I prefer them to work from home as freelance. However, would be nice if that was listed as their career.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Raising kids is a full time job for my sims. Where's my "domestic engineer" option? lol
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)