Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your CC weakness?

Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
edited June 2017 in General Mods Discussion
Hi guys,
I'm just curious what everyone's CC weakness is? What's that one thing when you see it you just can't say no to downloading it?
For me lately it's been flowers in vases and potted plants. I don't know why. I think it just gives the Sims homes that special homey feel when you add flowers.
For CAS it's really nice Maxis Match hair. There is nothing better than going into CAS and seeing that new hair that you downloaded fits your favorite Sim perfectly. <3

*Edited to add I also love clutter. Love, love love clutter but absolutely nothing in the clutter can be in English. Everything must be in Simlish or I won't use it.

Comments

• MirkaKaroliinaMirkaKaroliina Posts: 147 Member
    Hair, hair and hair. I can't get enough of downloading new hairstyles :neutral: Also make up... and skins and clothes x)
    cha cha cha
  • JQ123456789JQ123456789 Posts: 9 New Member
    Haha. I was SOOOO in to CC in S3, but it gave my computer a very nasty virus :( . I did though used to love downloading new worlds, as well as hair and clothes! (I play S4 free of CC atm)
  • bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    Lipsticks, especially mattes. I had so many duplicate colors it was insane but I couldn't resist downloading them. In my head I knew I probably already had the colors but then I'd be like but what if these look better that ones I already have. In the end I decided to go cold turkey. Hello my name is bionicdesserts and it's been 49 days since my last lipstick dl. Now when I see new lipsticks I move on really quickly so I don't get caught up in them and talk myself into getting them like I used to. What was really crazy about it is that I mostly only used the same 3 or 4 sets of lipsticks anyway.
  • Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
    I for sure have days when I think "I'm just going to get rid of all my CC" but then I don't because I think "well I have to keep this and this." I do go through them quite often and get rid of things I never use or that looks bad.
    Haha. I was SOOOO in to CC in S3, but it gave my computer a very nasty virus :( . I did though used to love downloading new worlds, as well as hair and clothes! (I play S4 free of CC atm)
    Yep! I totally understand that. I have a really good virus protector and scanner and I find Sims4 stuff is a lot safer than the stuff in Sims3. I had a few pieces of CC in Sims3 but not very much. Sims2 CC wrecked my computer and game. That stuff was awful for me.

• CruelhumanbeanCruelhumanbean Posts: 86 Member
    Clutter!! I absolutely can't get enough clutter, I love making my sims' homes feel lived in and theres just never enough :P

& Hair also, i love having tons of options on that front.
  • BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    edited June 2017
    Lots of floor styles for me. Some stereos, sofas, beds and wall deco.

I find that cc hair looks out of place, and I've had issues with cc clothes so I stay away from that now.
  • frog211frog211 Posts: 110 Member
    i just look for whatever fits the style of the game, preferably maxis match content. its hard to find the stuff i like though but there's some stuff i download that if it looks like it could fit into the game for me, i get it.
  • HaimonaHaimona Posts: 136 Member
    I love to decorate, so for me its clutter... I can't say noooo :(
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Hair and some clothing, even a skin if I really like it
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Hair (maxis match only!), rugs, and freckles/moles/etc.
    6riwm5.png
  • OakOak Posts: 363 Member
    edited June 2017
    (Alpha)Hair, skin overlays, clothes, and shoes.
    Post edited by Oak on
  • Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Thank you all so much for commenting. I think it's so interesting to learn what everyone is into and what their style is. :)

I so understand the clutter obsession. I've been on a total spree lately. This is currently my favorite area of my Sims home.
    06_18_17_11_42_54_PM.png
  • professorlilithprofessorlilith Posts: 392 Member
    Tattoos and maxis match men's clothes
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Men's shoes
  • Skylah456Skylah456 Posts: 95 Member
    Hair, eyebrows and clutter haha x
  • HelenaWiktoriaHelenaWiktoria Posts: 148 Member
    I don't really use much CC, except for hairstyles (maxis match only). I feel like there was never enough of hairstyles, even when previous games was done. And in my opinion that's something that really makes a difference in creating unique Sims.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 51 Member
    Definitely hair! There are so many styles and colors—you tell me to download one and I'll say, "Yes please." I especially adore LeahLilith's creations and Jakea's.
  • SimericaSimerica Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Kim5496 said:
    > Thank you all so much for commenting. I think it's so interesting to learn what everyone is into and what their style is. :)
    >
    > I so understand the clutter obsession. I've been on a total spree lately. This is currently my favorite area of my Sims home.

Can you please tell me where you got that CC? :)
  • CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    Female hair :tired_face: when I go cc shopping for specific items for outfits my haul always has like 10 odd female hairs
    FFCOojX.gif
  • Chuck_DegenerateChuck_Degenerate Posts: 44 Member
    Male hair and clothing, usually. I remember how difficult it was for me to find decent CC for my male Sims during the TS2 era, so now I tend to hoard everything I find that looks even remotely decent, juuust in case. I've been downloading a crapton of decorative objects now, though, that I'm sure I'll never actually use.
  • BellKidsBellKids Posts: 18 New Member
    Hair I literally am obsessed. I can't use a hair style more than once because I like my sims to all be different, sometimes I use them more than once but I have soooo much I need help
  • MorticiaBlack7MorticiaBlack7 Posts: 130 Member
    Hair.
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    High heels, sneakers for the fellas, and textured coily hair (not really a weakness since I have curly 3c-4a type hair). I also love having makeup options.
  • simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    I only recently started downloading cc, and it is for the hair. Without different hairstyles all the sims look the same and I fill the neighborhoods with my own families.
    Finding good ones has been the problem.
    So much so that I am going to create a sim site to tell people where to find "good" stuff. When I find them, and it is frustrating when you find great hair on a model for clothes and there is no info on where to find the hair.

EA could make a bundle on hair, clothes and CAS packs - if I could buy them from EA that would be my choice.

Zoe
  • Sunset0KillerSunset0Killer Posts: 3 New Member
    Usually hair, decorations, or lots.