Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback for the Sims Mobile

Comments

• TimeRotorTimeRotor Posts: 1 New Member
    Need to be able to edit existing structures; e.g., move or remove an exterior window when adding a new room, or move furniture/cabinets as new decor becomes available. Also, things break stupidly easily. I realize the goal of the game is to make the devs money, but let's be serious.
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    edited March 2018
    Simburian wrote: »
    I got annoyed at being asked my age so I put in 99+. Tried the game but uninstalled it again as it does look suitable for under 13s only.
    I agree that the tutorial is very annoying because the game insists on deciding everything for us. But I think that we at least need to get past the tutorial before we can give the game a fair evaluation. So I am still trying to do that.

I put in my real age because I think that they will use it for statistics about the average age of the simmers who download the game. So if giving them my real age will help them to decide how old the simmers for this game really are and maybe target the next version at a little older simmers then that will be very OK with me! :)
  • CoreyblakeCoreyblake Posts: 118 Member
    [quote="rafaeljonas;c-15943609"]the game has been updated, but now we don’t have the option to sleep for 6 hours. Now we have options to recover the energy “quickly”, but return the option to sleep 06:00 and 01:00 with this new options. I like to let my sim sleeping , when I go to sleep. :([/quote]

No, That's not a good idea. I don't want to wait a major amount of time to restore energy. This is what you are able to do. Send your sim to sleep then don't clear the checkmark. Let him sleep for days if you'd like :P
    [quote="Tiffany562411;c-16270124"]EA Should make realistic better looking windows that u can see out of cause the windows look terrible & they just look like a grey thing on the wall[/quote]

I agree. See through Windows definitely need to happen. As well as the three stage viewing option. Mainly so I can go through my home close up with the walls intact.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    edited March 2018
    Erpe wrote: »
    I got annoyed at being asked my age so I put in 99+. Tried the game but uninstalled it again as it does look suitable for under 13s only.
    I agree that the tutorial is very annoying because the game insists on deciding everything for us. But I think that we at least need to get past the tutorial before we can give the game a fair evaluation. So I am still trying to do that.

I put in my real age because I think that they will use it for statistics about the average age of the simmers who download the game. So if giving them my real age will help them to decide how old the simmers for this game really are and maybe target the next version at a little older simmers then that will be very OK with me! :)

My putting 99+ should have helped you then! As for the game the CAS put me off immediately. I hate those huge eyes the sims have for a start. They are a problem in Sims4 for me but at least there I can make them more normal.

(probably been abducted by aliens in my early life). :o
    Erpe wrote: »

My putting 99+ should have helped you then! As for the game the CAS put me off immediately. I hate those huge eyes the sims have for a start. They are a problem in Sims4 for me but at least there I can make them more normal.

(probably been abducted by aliens in my early life). :o
    CAS isn’t that important to me and I haven’t noticed anything special with the eyes. Usually I just use the random button until the games give me a sim that I like (both in the Sims Mobile and in the Sims Freeplay). But the Sims Mobile seems to be a very new type of Sims game where our options depend a lot of what we have done already. This means that we are guided much more. But also that the game changes more than we are used to. I am now at level 5 and have two sims in the house with different careers. They don’t seem to become a couple though and the game just offers me to let them flirt with other sims instead. So I don’t know yet how this game will develop. New options seem to pop up all the time. So it is still hard for me to judge if this is a Sims game for me or not. I need to play more before I can make that decision. But I think that my decision will mainly depend on whether the game finally will feel too restricted and repetitive or not?
  • Blayer98Blayer98 Posts: 27 Member
    I’d like it if we could sell/delete unwanted furniture as there’s no way todo that right now...
  • DragonSireDragonSire Posts: 12 New Member
    wow..it..sucks. Option to get a roomate, before I can even afford to, or allowed to build an extra room...my fridge is in my living room... how many different currencies does this game even have? ... well it's a cash cow and money/time sink for sure.
    -My review

I have spent money in this game already and plan to spend more if it is taken in the right direction. I see this game having high potential. There's more I haven't even got to yet as it's a unlockable progression system. My next level unlock is a event planner. So possibly more social aspect coming into the game. I see this game as a social/design game. As I said, I believe it has major potential if it will be built upon itself expanding into a rounder game. It reminds me of the older online Sims games like date night. I think this game can definitely progress into something great.
    I doubt that I will keep playing it. Although it has clearly improved since I tried an earlier version some months ago it differs from other Sims games by guiding us way too much for my taste. I just don’t like the game telling me what I have to do all the time and I need much more freedom to play the game in my own way. I like challenges though. But the challenges in this game are trivial and just forced on us constantly anyway.
  • AngelSoLovelyAngelSoLovely Posts: 1 New Member
    As a player of The Sims from the very first Sims, I’m kinda of not feeling this version. I even played the FB version and liked it better than this. It doesn’t feel like a Sims game to me. I completely agree with all the issues the others have said in here. There is no free will at all unless they are in a job event. There is no night/day, no interaction with the furniture. Heck the tv doesn’t even show a picture. If I don’t tell my Sims what to do she just stands there. I feel like I will quickly loose interest in this one and I hate that cause I was really looking forward to being able to play The Sims in the go. This version has so much patential so I am willing to stick around and see how they do the next update now that it has been rela asked worldwide.
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    Coreyblake wrote: »
    the game has been updated, but now we don’t have the option to sleep for 6 hours. Now we have options to recover the energy “quickly”, but return the option to sleep 06:00 and 01:00 with this new options. I like to let my sim sleeping , when I go to sleep. :(

No, That's not a good idea. I don't want to wait a major amount of time to restore energy. This is what you are able to do. Send your sim to sleep then don't clear the checkmark. Let him sleep for days if you'd like :P

wow the game has changed soo much since I say it! Now we have events with 5 ou 6 hours( tip: put sims to make a big events on in the city when you go to sleep. It will help you done ur Todolist when you wake up).

In the last update before the world launch we meet Izzy and all new clothes. Just check it on city!
    It's a great game and have a lot of new features changed since the begin. I love it!
    And soon the coast area will be open for us!
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    Can you remove/evict a roommate? And is there an option to change clothes?
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
    bluegayle_ wrote: »
    if you have a friend playing, you can ask him to ask you to move him to his house, and then your sim will leave your family.

On changing clothes, you can buy a wardrobe and change there or click on the menu of your sim (on the left side, on top of the map menu) and change the clothes there. You can have some new clothes playing stories or buying on Izzy
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    bluegayle_ wrote: »
    if you have a friend playing, you can ask him to ask you to move him to his house, and then your sim will leave your family.

On changing clothes, you can buy a wardrobe and change there or click on the menu of your sim (on the left side, on top of the map menu) and change the clothes there. You can have some new clothes playing stories or buying on Izzy

I do have a dresser but o option to change. They can try on but then it reverts to original. Maybe need to get some new clothes. Thanks!
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • TK421TK421 Posts: 24 Member
    I really think that Sims Mobile needs the option to quit a story. I am in a story with another Sim that I don't want to be in, and my only option is to complete the whole thing and fall in love with them. I don't want to do that at all. I want to quit the story and start it with another Sim.
  • MonkeyBlaze15MonkeyBlaze15 Posts: 1 New Member
    When my sims interact/watch Tv they dont sit on the Couch, I thought this was a bug since I know you guys can do that, because you were able to do that with the Sims Freeplay, why did you not add this feature? I just wasted 43 minutes moving the couch and Tv stand back and forth trying to make my Sims sit down instead of stand around like maniacs, please fix this!
    TK421 wrote: »
    I really think that Sims Mobile needs the option to quit a story. I am in a story with another Sim that I don't want to be in, and my only option is to complete the whole thing and fall in love with them. I don't want to do that at all. I want to quit the story and start it with another Sim.

you just need start another storie with another sim! :)
  • AstramaAstrama Posts: 1 New Member
    I like the mobile game so far! My only issues are that I can’t change a room’s size after putting it in, and that I can’t sell furniture. :/
    Astrama wrote: »
    I like the mobile game so far! My only issues are that I can’t change a room’s size after putting it in, and that I can’t sell furniture. :/
    You can't sell forniture but you can change the room's size touching on Buy Mode Menu and go until a construction mode. Select Room and select the room u need change the size. When it's done, just tap on green button

• TashlaTashla Posts: 1 New Member
    I agree with most of the comments about possible future updates. Like the sims need -hunger, fun, energy, bladder- it makes it seem more sim like. Also neighbors would be nice, and to travel to sims houses would also be nice. There really should be an option to sell back furniture. I havent gotten too far on the levels, back I hope to see an option in the builds for different stories/floors in the houses.
    edited March 2018
    Tashla wrote: »
    Like the sims need -hunger, fun, energy, bladder- it makes it seem more sim like.

I disagree on having needs. I think the format is perfectly fine as it is.
    edited March 2018
    I don't understand why people want to wait hours to do one task or be burdened with needs.
  • jared_19yrsoldjared_19yrsold Posts: 1 New Member
    i miss having needs. it gives a purpose to the game. designing my home is difficult bc i cant delete things or move my furniture. i miss having negative/positive feedback for actions. i HATE that when i leveled up, i was forced to host a party
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    That one "romantic" story presented as passionate with sparks (not sure about the wording, playing in french) is actually an abusive relationship and I'm v surprised it got in the game ? It's super uncomfortable to play, let me out of this hell.