Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback for the Sims Mobile

Comments

• rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    It's been some time since I opened the game for the last time. I'm waiting for the december update with maybe some real improvement like putting together 2 rooms (L rooms), new things to do in the city or a new residential lot ( I still needing a new residential lot, team! make it pleaseee!).

When we have the option to make like to get together clubs this will become incredible.

I hope that in the next update they make the coffee shop a visitable lot to buy coffee and the restaurant a place to buy food or have a romantic dinner.

It would be nice to see other sims using the square objects or sick sims going to the hospital.

I imagine events for the game as the show of a famous DJ in the club
    The day of the French cook in the restaurant or the fashion show in the studio, where our sims only go there to interact with other sims, without having great missions.

It would be cool to be invited to party at the neighbors' house (not a real players). Or receive the visit from a neighbor saying that he will become father or mother.

Our sims should have a cell phone to call their neighbors as in the computer version.

The sims could feel hungry or want to use the shower even without the bar of necessities, through the balloon of thoughts. Imagine: A sim thinks of a refrigerator and you open it, make a family-sized dinner and call the whole family to join the table.

Or the sim was running at an event in the exercise park and came home thinking about shower, so you put him to take a shower and that makes him happy.

The game needs to exit the automatic as it is today. Is monotonous
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    I have doubts about improvements coming. I hope i'm wrong but EA_Maxis has a bad habit of doing things people don't like that has caused lots of people to quit
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    My main problem with the Sims Mobile was that all our sims get one day older every day we play the game. So we couldn’t avoid this aging unless we didn’t play the game at all that day. But it meant that our sims became old way too fast if we only played the game for a few minutes each day.

So to me it felt that we were punished for playing the game unless we had enough time to play it all day long. Therefore I hesitated to play the game at all because before I entered the game I had to consider if I really had enough time to play the game so much that day? Most days I hadn’t. But then I had to wait and not play the game at all that day. So in the end I just stopped playing the game because I didn’t like to be stressed by the pressure about having to play the game all the day.
    Erpe aging don't happen no more...not at all but it is still a all day thing
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Erpe aging don't happen no more...not at all but it is still a all day thing
    Okay. I will give it a new try then :)
    Erpe wrote: »
    My main problem with the Sims Mobile was that all our sims get one day older every day we play the game.

Aging has changed and now the sims age according to the number of actions they take.
    My problem today in the sims mobile is that it is closed d +. It annoys me not to have control over children or toddlers. And it makes me extremely disapointed to see the public lots and think they are just for work. It's annoying because if you're not at a party and you're not working, you'll be home make nothing more than talk with another sims.

They need make it better soon because it's too exausting playing this way
    rafaeljonas & Erpe
    Mine don't age. I play with them all day having them work career & hobbies & special events & social events & parties. The only thing that happens is your asked to give them a trait eventually but they don't age. They only age if u retire them & u know after u retire them their useless cause no longer playable...So by then it don't matter.
    Yes u still get a heirloom after retiring a sim incase u wonder
    Tiffany562411

It's true, I forgot that need to retire so he can leave.
    By the way, once the sim is retired does he leave the house? Because the last time I retired, he stayed in the house and gave me tips to improve my profession.
    I hope the december update comes great with good changes in the game to make me come back to play.

[quote="rafaeljonas;c-16197203"]Tiffany562411

It's true, I forgot that need to retire so he can leave.
    By the way, once the sim is retired does he leave the house? Because the last time I retired, he stayed in the house and gave me tips to improve my profession.
    I hope the december update comes great with good changes in the game to make me come back to play.

[/quote]

After u retire a sim u have to move them out or else they will stay if u don't
    [quote="Tiffany562411
    After u retire a sim u have to move them out or else they will stay if u don't [/quote]

Thank you for answering my question. u're the best!
    [quote="rafaeljonas;c-16197445"][quote="Tiffany562411
    After u retire a sim u have to move them out or else they will stay if u don't [/quote]

Thank you for answering my question. u're the best!
    [/quote]

U welcome
    IT WASN'T ALWAYS THIS WAY...for a long while now I've been noticing lack of party progression. Which tells me it's caused from lack of players...in other words not enough people playing.
    How figure this is cause the less players that go to your party the slower your party will progress & the more players that go to your party the faster your party will progress.
    Plus I've been to several parties & every party I go to it's either very few players show up or I'm the only guest at the party

I never threw a party but this right here makes me not want to. I see what's up

Has anybody else noticed this?
    I can't stand the latest way of how the quest is done. It's too much & the limited time is stressing. In fact their annoying
    New version of lets be friends quest absolutly 100% TERRIBLE. Dam can they do anything good
  • LaprisMoonLaprisMoon Posts: 1 New Member
    @Tiffany562411 I agree with you. I can complete every single action in stage 1 of the Lets Be Friends quest except for Be Friendly. The instructions are so unclear and vague. I've literally tried everything possible.
  • Simcraze666Simcraze666 Posts: 1 New Member
    Sims mobile should take after the Sims 4 more then the Sims freeplay..it gets kinda boring tbh please make it more like the Sims 4 ? game would be a hit for mobile lol
    I received a survey last week from the sims mobile and was sad om the options given by the staff. Want to make the sims mobile into a sims freeplay 2.0

I only liked these 2 options:
    - Dynamic Events - Explore special events that reflect what is happening in the real world, such as music festivals or holidays. Socialize with other Sims at these events.

- Neighborhoods - Play in cooperation with other groups of Sims players with our neighborhood feature.Work as a team for common goals, such as improving clubhouse or offering services to others using your careers and hobbies.

I want to visit my neighbors for dinners or celebrations at their house or in the city.
    or go with my squad to city club
    maybe say Hi to my new Neighbor.
    I dn't need 1001 desnecessary missions like had in the sims freeplay.

I just need a basic experience but rich in details. I want go with my kids to park or receive a email in game with "hey, your best friend has daughter now. Send a gift for her" and I send a toy for her kids.

All marketing when this game would annouced has about familly tree legade, so I need it.

if you needed see the survey, just find it here: http://simscommunity.info/2017/12/07/the-sims-mobile-survey-suggests-upcoming-features-and-content/

The Christmas update has arrived and everything is beautiful and very snowy.
    We are facing the first big mission of the game and apparently the game took a great leap in maturity. It's all beautiful.

Sims react to the cold of snow and usually shake. They also play the snowman without you having to do it.

Stories now unlock clothes and accessories.
    The new interface is cleaner. someone on team seems to have heard one of my ideas of making everything cleaner. I loved!
    I can not stop playing!

I like how events occur in the square but it seems confusing because the objects of the Christmas mission disappeared as soon as the outdoor exercise event began.

maybe in the next year outdoor exercise events should be canceled or transferred to a gym.

Maybe with a message saying "hey it's cold outside and all the outdoor exercise events have been transferred to the big gym in town. But you can go playing with your friends in the snow square!"

Congratulations to the team!

PS: I hope some of our requests here get attention from the staff. Something I'm missing is a way to organize the objects in my inventory. It's a mess to find Christmas mission gifts.
  • Enokichi123Enokichi123 Posts: 1 New Member
    Can i ask somethin? How can i login my account in other phone? I already bind my account with my fb account. But when wanna play in other phone i cant login with my account
  • Onion_guyOnion_guy Posts: 2 New Member
    Please add the option to cancel stories and start a new one

Why hobbies don't influence anything other than releasing new objects?
    Christmas is coming and I would like my sim with cooking hobby to make the Christmas dinner and everyone join the table. This could work for lunch and dinner at home. Maybe a guitarist sim could help the children learn to play instruments or a writer sim could help them with their homework more quickly

Why do not children go to school? He should have a goal on the daily list of sending his sons to school.
    This could influence new automatic traits like "lazy or smart" that would change the way sim grows. A lazy sim don't earns points faster. An intelligent sim does better in reasoning jobs.

If I have two children, will they become adults and have their families all living in the same house? Its no make sense. Now I have 2 families living in the same house. I think it's to much for one house

We should have a satisfaction statusbar where motivated sims make everything faster, but the bar will only be filled if your sim dinner, shower, eat and socialize daily. This would be a way to reshape the needs that were removed in the first update.

I think the actions of sims should influence others. If I play guitar in the room should make other sims angry with me and decrease the level of friendship but if I play on my room, it's ok.

Touching an object for him to fix is ​​cool, but why can not we have a dash that lets him fix broken things and improve things that are working?

I think we want atention to toddlers now. They don't make nothing until now. Kids too.
  • paradisebunny69paradisebunny69 Posts: 13 New Member
    rafaeljonas

I didn't play this game, cause it's not available in my country (Poland!), but I agree with your all posts. It would be really nice if game will be like you said. I really can't wait to play it, but I don't wanna disappoint on it.
    I suggest you should contact EA and write what they should add to this game.
    To do list task Remember to Socialize. It's so dumb that story social events don't count in the to do list
    rafaeljonas

I didn't play this game, cause it's not available in my country (Poland!), but I agree with your all posts. It would be really nice if game will be like you said. I really can't wait to play it, but I don't wanna disappoint on it.
    I suggest you should contact EA and write what they should add to this game.

I'm glad that you agree with me.
    The game should be released soon and I can guarantee you will have enough fun moments with this game.
    It's the best sims for smarphones made until now!

And about my ideas, the team seems to be reading everything we posted here, since a lot things that we say has now in the the game! :)
    Special Events...EA should add the 270 simoleons back that they use to give & plus add risky actions to it too to make it so it's not as boring