Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STARRING ROLE: BRIDGEPORT'S FINEST / *WINNER ANNOUNCED*

Comments

• abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Thank you @JoeJoe11 :)
  • ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    JoeJoe11 wrote: »
    @JoeJoe11 I hope not too different. Well... I am curious though. ;)

Anywayyyyy, after googling and reading the caption under various romance movies I came up with something. So yes I have an idea! :#

Do you want the photo to look like a movie poster or an scene from the movie?

Or better yet like the mock which required a promo pic?

I think my 2nd idea for the set up of the pic may fit all three. xD

Sorry should have clarified! A scene please

Oh ok. Glad I asked. I would have asked sooner, but I forgot.

@Penguinwa101 Aw. :'( Well I'm sure you'll come up with an amazing scene. <3
  • Klept0maniac94Klept0maniac94 Posts: 708 Member
    A2 ~ Kaia Berman

aohGenN.jpg

Love Wins
    Take a girl and put her in a town smaller than her old wardrobe and give her a whole lot of extra time
    to spend daydreaming about being back in the city of lights and you'll get a messy story about why love doesn't always win
    .. except when it does.

Love can be life changing.
    my mind is miles elsewhere.
    tumblr_static_cvjq5xfzr5s0cg0s0w4k040og.gif
    https://silverwaterdaisy.tumblr.com
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    A2 ~ Kaia Berman

aohGenN.jpg

Love Wins
    Take a girl and put her in a town smaller than her old wardrobe and give her a whole lot of extra time
    to spend daydreaming about being back in the city of lights and you'll get a messy story about why love doesn't always win
    .. except when it does.

Love can be life changing.

Great!
    c0Ixg8O.png
    @Movotti this is due tomorrow if you haven't already asked for an extension

@ColorMePink @Penguinwa101 extendees this is due on the 02/08!

<3
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Well, I have a thing I'm not particularly happy with it. But it will do. I'll post it later.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    @Joejoe11 Thank ya. Definitely needed it. Couldn't get anything done today. Hopefully, I can start building a set tomorrow.
    A2: Romance

Gimmie Cash as Aymee in
    Fifth Wheel on the Wagon

tumblr_oty44uQoZ21v2n804o1_1280.png

It's a low budget romantic comedy, about Aymee, who always seems to be tagging along on her friends date nights. Will Aymee ever find her own someone special?

It became a very low budget movie when most of the limited budget was spent on the co-stars. But hey! The artist known as Diva is one of the co-stars!

• Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited July 2017

Taylor Kalani in... Wing-Girls

1D9icd4.jpg

2 high end party hostesses play matchmaker all the time putting some of their patrons together.... but what happens when some of their regulars hatch a plan to play matchmaker themselves and try to put the 2 gals in their place together... find out in the the new Indie Romantic Comedy.... WING-GIRLS!

this shot depicts one of the opening bar scenes that introduces the matchmaking duo Riley and Hailey.

3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
    Lovely both!

@ColorMePink this is due tomorrow!
    c0Ixg8O.png
    Lovely both!

@ColorMePink this is due tomorrow!

Almost done. Should be in today. ;)
    ONE NIGHT LANCE
    Starring Demetrio Cruz as Lance
    Playboy bachelor, Lance is used to pulling off one-night stands and breaking hearts, but things change one morning when he's the one left waking up alone. So with only the memories of their steamy tryst and the place they met, Lance seeks out the woman who played him all the while finding himself thinking about her non-stop. Thus a game of cat and mouse begins. Can either be tamed long enough to fall in love?

In the scene, a night with his paramour leads to the tricky dance of who will wake up first. Lance looks in the mirror thinking he's finally won, but the woman has other plans.
    36157643552_558ff5fc5e_o.png
    Full Size
    I kinda regret my pic now. He looks hot, but I think I would have done something else if I had more time. :(
    Woo! Well done everyone.

Great round.

Scoring in progress.
    c0Ixg8O.png
    edited August 2017
    A3 up!

Scores posted!

Sorry to see eliminated go. Hate to lose anyone, especially as creativity is so high. I've loved having you and thank you so much for participating! x
    c0Ixg8O.png
    Congratulations to the winner and placing. :)
    With that said .... It is clear that I do not understand any of the briefs lately. My understanding of romance is an intimate caption or do I have it all wrong. Also the movies that is given, are we not suppose to show a cut from those movies. Please help me cause I am really baffled.
    With that said .... It is clear that I do not understand any of the briefs lately. My understanding of romance is an intimate caption or do I have it all wrong. Also the movies that is given, are we not suppose to show a cut from those movies. Please help me cause I am really baffled.

God I'm sorry! My fault for not explaining this competition better

You take those movies as inspiration and come up with a scene you've made up within the genre

So basically just.a romance.photo/a sci fi photo or whatever the round is. Like the other entries that round were made up movies.

I've just woken up so did I explain that poorly? Brain half working
    c0Ixg8O.png

You take those movies as inspiration and come up with a scene you've made up within the genre

So basically just.a romance.photo/a sci fi photo or whatever the round is. Like the other entries that round were made up movies.

Thanks for the reply, this makes more sence to how you were juding. I have got it now. So all entries must be a madeup scene of, for e.g. a scifi movie.

Thanks for the reply, this makes more sence to how you were juding. I have got it now. So all entries must be a madeup scene of, for e.g. a scifi movie.

Yes and you can write an option brief to describe your fictionalised film if you wish.

I'm sorry you've been in the dark all comp! You've been doing really well score wise considering! :D
    c0Ixg8O.png

Yes and you can write an option brief to describe your fictionalised film if you wish.

I'm sorry you've been in the dark all comp! You've been doing really well score wise considering! :D

edited August 2017
    Checking in. I really thought I fudged this one up since my pic didn't really show the romance part. I'm really shocked by scores. Thank you. :o

The new assignment is my jam. <3 Love me some sci-fi. It can a bit tricky though, but I think I can handle it. :sweat_smile:
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    Ekkk!!! Just remembered this ahhhhhhh! So sorry, @JoeJoe11 can I get an extension? :s:blush:
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
    edited August 2017
    Checking in, can I have an extension too :)
    Of course! I imagine everyone needs an extension @Movotti @ColorMePink @Penguinwa101 @abelhinha35

this is due 20/08
    c0Ixg8O.png
    Of course! I imagine everyone needs an extension @Movotti @ColorMePink @Penguinwa101 @abelhinha35

this is due 20/08

omg. yes! THANK YOU!!

been horribly busy, not had time to even load the sims, to think about getting any pics.
    I'll have time thurs and fri to get this done!