Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Disney Pack???

Pcjunky13Pcjunky13 Posts: 407 Member
edited June 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
So this may have already been mentioned but I would love if sims teamed with Disney I would love a game pack of Disney. Being a huge Disney fan it would be a cool idea or even a stuff pack instead but it would be cool to dress up as the actual characters and for deco stuff would be cool

Comments

• KishiNova12KishiNova12 Posts: 100 Member
    Disney?! not gonna happen i highly doubt they would team with any game studio such as ea or maxis
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @KishiNova12 Well, there are Star Wars costumes in The Sims 4. Disney owns the rights to Star Wars. So one can hope.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • GrijzePilionGrijzePilion Posts: 588 Member
    @KishiNova12 Well, there are Star Wars costumes in The Sims 4. Disney owns the rights to Star Wars. So one can hope.
    That'll be because EA owns the rights to the Star Wars video game franchise.
    Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88!
    (oh, and follow me on my Tumblr)
    i5-6600K • 16GB • 2x GTX 1070 • 2x 500GB 850 EVO
  • SimmerMoonSimmerMoon Posts: 204 Member
    It'd be fun, but I doubt it'd happen. A fairy tale pack could be cool, though? Not sure what exactly would be in it... A hopeless romantic trait, maybe? Small animals if they're not included in pets?
    Just a little bean whose only aspiration in life is becoming a magical girl.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @SimmerMoon said:
    It'd be fun, but I doubt it'd happen. A fairy tale pack could be cool, though? Not sure what exactly would be in it... A hopeless romantic trait, maybe? Small animals if they're not included in pets?

Probably more of a "stuff pack". Premade castles, objects, clothing... that sort of thing.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • IY20052IY20052 Posts: 324 Member
    It won't ever be done, a deal with Disney would be to expensive in terms of marketing.
  • BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Um...please no.

Just no.

I would rather have more meaningful gameplay.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Um...please no.

Just no.

I would rather have more meaningful gameplay.

^This^
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    edited June 2017
    If we do get a Disney theme I'd love a theme park like Wait Disney World.
  • SilentApprenticeSilentApprentice Posts: 30 Member
    Although disney does have the power and the money, I doubt they want to endorse the sims, especially since there are sex and violence mods out there. I don't think they want to associate at all with a game that might tarnish their "brand." Also it would cost Maxis a lot of money for licensed content since Disney is pretty much the king of the licensed content empire.
  • RadykielRadykiel Posts: 4 New Member
    Please no
    This DLC would be as useless as Sweet Treats were.
    I would rather see EA working on better things, such as vacation destinations and things
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    If we do get a Disney theme I'd love a theme park like Wait Disney World.

A theme park would be super rad. Maybe something a little more like Warner Bros World tho.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • KuroiKuroi Posts: 137 Member
    Honestly, I'm a huge Disney Fan and I love integrating Disney-ish stuff in my game. But I really dislike other companies' brands in The Sims. It would feel like they'd use my game as an advertisement rostrum - and I'd have to pay for it. So, please NO.

BUT: What I'd appreciate is something like a fairytale expansion. Something that feels like Disney and slightly looks like it but isn't limited to it. Because fairytales aren't always cute and pink. ;) They could combine this topic with supernatural creatures like witches and fairies. That would definitely be something I'd buy.
  • cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    @Kuroi Actually, there are a lot of threads dedicated to individual various fantasy creatures in the Ideas and Suggestions forum. It would be great to also post your ideas in those threads too. Everyone's opinion and ideas are great for EA to hear out! Then they know what various people from the community want, and maybe other people can add to your ideas or concur.

As for Disney team-up, the cost would be absolutely exhorbitant. It's a fun idea, but it's not practical in marketing. I'm not trying to knock your idea, but I'm another one of the people who would really rather EA spend that kind of money into making not just the Sims, but every game they have (for the sake of various players of other games as well) far better in their own rights without dependencies on content from a huge name like Disney.
    Also, it is completely true that EA has bought over some Star Wars games and MMOS. I know because I'm a Star Wars fan as well and play them, and was informed of the switch in ownership in the threads in those games and such.
  • KuroiKuroi Posts: 137 Member
    cjose wrote: »
    @Kuroi Actually, there are a lot of threads dedicated to individual various fantasy creatures in the Ideas and Suggestions forum. It would be great to also post your ideas in those threads too. Everyone's opinion and ideas are great for EA to hear out! Then they know what various people from the community want, and maybe other people can add to your ideas or concur.
    I have already described my ideas in two other threads. And I must admit that witches are my no. 1 priority when it comes to supernatural creatures. ;) Anyway, thanks for the advice!
    @Kuroi That was a good idea. Keep putting your opinions and suggestions on those forums! I am as well.