Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Points not updating

I've been watching ads, and have gotten no points in exchange. I've logged in and out several times, I've updated my password. Nothing changes. I'm missing about 20 or 25 simpoints now.

Comments

• LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    I know I been have same problem since Thursday night
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • bridget33bridget33 Posts: 3 New Member
    Same issue here. Glad it's not just me.
  • RipforeverquxxnRipforeverquxxn Posts: 1 New Member
    Mine started on Friday. I got up to maybe 55 points then stopped receiving them. It's been well over 24 hours and I still haven't gotten any points. I hope there is a fix soon.
  • Stormcat3Stormcat3 Posts: 57 New Member
    Same here. I even bought a cheap item on my wishlist, the amount was paid, but I wouldn't earn anything from ads.
  • crysck2002crysck2002 Posts: 2 New Member
    I watched ads on the 9th and still nothing. Finally bought some simpoints so I could buy something yesterday, it went off without a hitch. Now today the site won't show how many simpoints I have, it just says 'buy simpoints'. I should have about 400 left, so I'm wondering if there's something wrong with the simpoint system?
  • cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    I've had this problem for at least a week. I hope it gets fixed soon, it's really bugging me.
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    edited June 2017
    the sims store owes me about 95 simpoints now,a third of that for videos viewed over 24 hours ago and I am not including the one where I didn't get notification that I was going to get simpoints at the end of them.
    Post edited by Moon_Willow on
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • PholliePhollie Posts: 20 Member
    The moment I decide I *need* an item on sale and I'm about 50 points short the videos stopped giving points... I have an unhappy moodlet. :(
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Same here - not getting points for ads watched. Some of them don't even seem to work at all. So frustrating.
  • trekky101trekky101 Posts: 1 New Member
    i am getting the same thing!
  • zza418sdh72zza418sdh72 Posts: 2 New Member
    this is the same trouble that i am having i contacted ea support and the more people report this the more they will look in too it i am not very good at spell or grammer i do love playing the sims three got all the exspanshion packs and world even downloaded some of them from the sims3store exchange sorry off topic not seeing my sim points build up thank you
  • crysck2002crysck2002 Posts: 2 New Member
    Huh...now it looks like the site is all kinds of broken. I can get to it, but there's no way to log in, and when I click the 'my account' button at the bottom, it throws an error. I cleared cookies in both firefox (my main browser) and IE (the default for the store, I've been told) and that didn't fix it. Anyone else having this issue?
  • bridget33bridget33 Posts: 3 New Member
    It's still not fixed for me, and it's almost been a week. I did like ZZA418SDH72 did and contacted EA. Here's a link if anyone was interested in contacting them as well: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-sims-3&category=report-a-bug&platform=pc&category=report-a-bug
  • LissieBessLissieBess Posts: 118 Member
    This is so sad. I hate that they haven't fixed this problem yet
  • Hayley_Madison1Hayley_Madison1 Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm having the same problem. I've been watching videos since Sunday night and none of my points have updated. Talked to an EA advisor and they said that I earned 10 points on the 10th but nothing since then. Told me to try the forums for an answer.
    I'm having the same problem. I've been watching videos since Sunday night and none of my points have updated. Talked to an EA advisor and they said that I earned 10 points on the 10th but nothing since then. Told me to try the forums for an answer.
    Which means EA being lazy again

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited June 2017
    Ugh....Still not getting credit for them either. So upsetting and disappointing.
    EA need to give us Simmers 50 points each time their bonus points don't work or glitches
  • Jubbejewels24Jubbejewels24 Posts: 1 New Member
    I just contacted customer support about sims points and ads to earn points since it hasn't shown up on The website for weeks now. The person I was talking to was very helpful and is gonna share my concern since thats all they can really do. Hopefully they do and will fix this issue. If not they are gonna be hearing from me again.
  • naokithefiendnaokithefiend Posts: 53 Member
    This is a rather concerning issue; I was wondring hat was goign on and searched hte forums for day's till I foundthis thread. I do hope they get this resolved quickly as well I keept running into various other complaints about it not workign but they were old news and the staff had appered to have it fixed.
  • alclimeralclimer Posts: 2 New Member
    ok what's going on with these points. Now the link to watch the vid isn't even showing up anymore. I never received any of the point for watching it when it was available, I never received any points for buying venues in the sim store, I never received points for registering new games, and I never received any points for buying new games on Origin. Was I suppose to??? I'm afraid to actually buy the points, they probably won't show up then either.
  • alclimeralclimer Posts: 2 New Member
    LOL I just received two points for making my first comment on the forum.....we'll see if they actually show up in my account
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    edited July 2017
    @alclimer, the points that you receive here doesn't have anything to do with the simpoints over on the old TS3 site. These points over here only help you to become a full member and then they really don't do anything else except for maybe put you on the weekly leaderboard which again doesn't do anything.

And the only Sims games that's suppose to give out simpoints is the base game and World Adventures.
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    hey guys,

this is a known issue that started back in may.

here is the response i received from EA_Mai on my board at answers hq:

Hi everyone,

As you have already noticed, the option to watch ads is not available right now.

We are investigating the issue we have been talking about in this thread. We didn't want you to watch ads and not get the SimPoints in return, so we have temporarily disabled them while we look into it.

I will keep you updated in this thread with any new information.

Thanks for you patience,

-Mai
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif