Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Premades' adventures

LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
I play Sims 4 and 2 at the same time and added most sims 2 families to Sims 4. I was wondering, what you all did with the amazing story lines from Sims 2. To me they were the absolute greatest premades of the whole series and I miss how much effort Maxis put in creating drama and unique characters for the players. Anyways, I really want to hear how you played their stories out! If you do not play with premades, please ignore this thread. I just don't want to have 100 posts that say 'deleted them' :)

Comments

• cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    The only premade I ever really play with at all is Malcom Landgraab because he makes a cute husband for my sims if I'm too lazy to create one.
    I used to play with the Pleasants way back in the day, but never long enough for their story to change very much.
  • JanoJano Posts: 100 Member
    Pleasantview is my favourite to. In my version I let Dina Caliente marry Mortimer Goth and inherit his money then she moved onto Malcolm Landgraab. Don Lothario married Cassandra but continued his affairs. The Pleasants are still together and have another daughter but Daniel is still seeing Kaylynn Langerak and have a son together. Decided to give Brandi a happy ending and got her together with a wealthy townie sim cant remember his name but he wears a cravat and smoking jacket.
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    I've played mostly Riverblossom Hills.

The Greenmans went on to have six kids after Daisy - four together, two as a result of Jason's alien abduction. (First time I'd ever gotten one of those without cheats.) In order, they're Briar, Azaelia, Basil, Rosemary, Genlisea and Zebrina. (The last two being the aliens.) They also have a pet wolf and Azaelia is a werewolf, which is killing her teenage social life.

The Roths are pretty boring. I sent Sandra off to uni with Jules and Jacob, and when I rolled everyone's gender preference with ACR, Jules and Sandra both randomized as bi. That love triangle settled down fast. Xander turned out gay, but all the other teens in the neighborhood at the moment are girls...

Betty Goldstein and Catherine Viejo got together, gained a bunch of random skills, and now they run a home business tutoring people in random skills in their second living room. Andrew Martin still lives with them.

Gabe O'Mackey married Patricia Wan and had a child with her pretty much as soon as Jules went to Uni. I also made them a better house.

Cleo Shikibu adopted a son.

Leod McGreggor grew old alone because I have never had a game where he was at all an appealing sim. I did use him to test a few mods.

The Ramaswamis have a daughter, Sati, who is a teen, and a teeny tiny house.

There are now six Ottomas children: David grew up and enlisted in the army, Sharla is a teen, Tommy is about to become a teen, Travis is a kid, and twins Bonnie Rae and Joanna Dale just had their child birthdays, last I played. Dora got some elixir because there was no way on sim earth that I was going to play that household without three people old enough to change diapers.

Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    My favorite save ever was years ago, and I paired up Don and Dina. They had this son name Colin and he was seriously my favorite sim ever. But I try to do different things every time. I played a lot in Strange Town about a month ago, and I rotate between the households. Ironically, Olive Spector died of fright from one of her ex husbands ghosts. I moved her niece out and she married Johnny. Right now in Pleasantview Cassandra and Don are married and just had twins, and Dina moved in as well and married Mortimer. I have plans to sabotage the whole family, and I think Im going to hook Dina and Don up. Then, Cassandra will find solace in Darren's arms.

You're totally right about them being the best premades. I have never put as much effort into premades than I have in The Sims 2.
  • lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    Honestly i don't play the premade at all because i can't get them back the way they were before i touched them, i love them too much the way they are i think ^^
  • BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 199 Member
    I like to play Strangetown and Pleasantview. I have found Strangetown Bella and she is married to Ripp Grunt. In Pleasantview Mortimer Goth is with Dina, Don is with Kaylynn Langerak and Nina is with Malcolm Langraab. Alexander Goth is at university, might get him together with Tiffany Sampson. Darren Dreamer is married to Brandi but is still infatuated with Cassandra who is divorced from Don and has his twin girls. Sorry to go off topic but does anyone know how to bring back Pleasantview Bella safely.
  • MidnightmoonliteMidnightmoonlite Posts: 27 Member
    I really don't play the premade families much but lately I've been trying lol
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    I do love some of the premades but as I missed out on a lot when ts2 was newer mostly the premades in the main three hoods are familiar to me, I like to do different things with them when I play they have a special place in my relaxed gamer heart ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    I do like to make Kaylynn miserable. I'm not sure what I have against her really.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Bessieboo wrote: »
    I like to play Strangetown and Pleasantview. I have found Strangetown Bella and she is married to Ripp Grunt. In Pleasantview Mortimer Goth is with Dina, Don is with Kaylynn Langerak and Nina is with Malcolm Langraab. Alexander Goth is at university, might get him together with Tiffany Sampson. Darren Dreamer is married to Brandi but is still infatuated with Cassandra who is divorced from Don and has his twin girls. Sorry to go off topic but does anyone know how to bring back Pleasantview Bella safely.

There is a way to bring Bella back safely, though a bit complicated. There are a couple of good videos on u tube about it. The gist is to use Simpe to get rid of her 'I am dead' token in memories, the tombstone of life and death to get her into the house, and then deleting the tombstone. That is very important, as if it remains she may disappear again. There are probably a couple of other steps, so go with the videos, not my memory.

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    As for the original question, my favorite set of premades is in Pleasant View. There are variations each time through but I generally break up Don & MarySue, get the girls out as fast as I can (neither parent likes either of them much) even if I need Simpe to do it. Usual route is to college. It takes some work, but I usually get them to be best buds, team up, and face the world together. I make a suitable mate for Cassandra so she may freely leave the looser behind. I try to get Brandi out as soon as possible after popping rug rat # 3 and put one of the elderly couples in to deal with the mess. The others are usually left as backdrop characters, though have occasionally resurrected Dreamer's wife and gotten round two going. Second favorite is Veronaville, but that's a whole other story.

I agree with the comments that Maxis did a good job of making the S2 premades. Those are basic stories you can really work with, and S2 (unlike S4) has good story tools to work with.
  • BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 199 Member
    Bessieboo wrote: »

There is a way to bring Bella back safely, though a bit complicated. There are a couple of good videos on u tube about it. The gist is to use Simpe to get rid of her 'I am dead' token in memories, the tombstone of life and death to get her into the house, and then deleting the tombstone. That is very important, as if it remains she may disappear again. There are probably a couple of other steps, so go with the videos, not my memory.

Thanks for your advice. :)