The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think we are getting laundry?

13...Next

Comments

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    It's a pity. Marmelade seems so good...
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I hope so but I was also liking the food preserve and the solar panel.
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Most probably yes, but personally I voted for the food preservations and the solar panel because I wanted to give them a chance. I still want laundry, though, and it's what most Simmers seem to prefer, so my bet is that laundry machines are what we're going to get.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I'm not into the eco-theme, but laundry would be a nice gameplay option. (I would love for a laundromat, just like in Sims 3.)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    It will because the eco theme has three choices effectively splitting the vote while there is only one "housekeeping" gam play meaning that group is unified with only one choice .
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I have know idea
    also we have to think about how some people are voting more then once
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    @comicsforlife You can do that?! Darn. And here i sat playing fair
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World

I like playing fair to@somethingstellar

Wait you can vote more than once?!
    I went to open the survey again for the clothing choices just so I could show them to my friend but I was told I had already voted and couldn't so are you sure you can vote more than that (I haven't tried here because I value the idea of fair play and already know the options but...)?
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited June 2017
    BeJaWa wrote: »

I went to open the survey again for the clothing choices just so I could show them to my friend but I was told I had already voted and couldn't so are you sure you can vote more than that (I haven't tried here because I value the idea of fair play and already know the options but...)?

Try voting on a different computer or device. I'll admit that I found this out and gave a second vote to Food Preserves. It does reflect my opinion because I liked both it and Off The Grid so I figured that if either one ends up having a chance, I'd contribute to that. I was actually influenced by Graham's comment that we'd better vote for something if we really want it because there are no guarantees unless it wins.

Editing this to add: It's not voting for a political leader, it's voting for an SP so if you actually think you'd spend money on a second concept, I personally don't see the harm.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.

Try voting on a different computer or device. I'll admit that I found this out and gave a second vote to Food Preserves. It does reflect my opinion because I liked both it and Off The Grid so I figured that if either one ends up having a chance, I'd contribute to that. I was actually influenced by Graham's comment that we'd better vote for something if we really want it because there are no guarantees unless it wins.

huh ok then. I won't because like I said value the idea behind a vote but that is interesting to know thanks.
    Yeah, I can see the appeal of playing fair.
    Still doesnt beat getting what you want, though lmao
    Yeah i know, I'm a terrible person and theres a special place in the fiery realms for me. I will rule the fiery realms with an iron fist.
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
    Yeah, I can see the appeal of playing fair.
    Still doesnt beat getting what you want, though lmao
    Yeah i know, I'm a terrible person and theres a special place in the fiery realms for me. I will rule the fiery realms with an iron fist.

Editing this to add: It's not voting for a political leader, it's voting for an SP so if you actually think you'd spend money on a second concept, I personally don't see the harm.

I'm not judgeing I'm worried you guys think Im judgeing, you guys can do it I don't care but on a personal level for myself I wont because of what I belive. But I know many will and don't expect anyone else to do what I do.
    I want food to win real bad
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    I am not so sure laundry is going to win. Before the vote, i was wondering what the point was in even voting, because laundry was sure to win. I now believe it will come to either "off the grid" or "food preserving."
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I really really hope so but I know there are some that see differently.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• smokinhot214smokinhot214 Posts: 12 New Member
    doubt it
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I actually really want laundry in the game, but I didn't vote for it cause the other options seemed a lot nicer to me than I expected. So, although I do hope to see laundry in the game - and won't mind if it wins the vote at all - I'm still holding out hope for Off The Grid :D
    > @SimTrippy said:
    > I actually really want laundry in the game, but I didn't vote for it cause the other options seemed a lot nicer to me than I expected. So, although I do hope to see laundry in the game - and won't mind if it wins the vote at all - I'm still holding out hope for Off The Grid :D

I'd love for laundry to be its own pack. If laundry is going to be a thing I don't want just some scrub board thing lmao I want all kinds of designs of washers, ones that'll look good in regular starter homes and ones that'll look good next to my butler in my gleaming mansions and palaces. And of course the scrub board for all of my living off the land rustic type sims.
    AND if they made it like a game pack or something, perhaps they could take that opportunity to tweak the clothing system and make it more realistic. Bring back the usefulness of clothing retail shops and allow a more realistic upgrading of clothes so that I dunno, fancy formal wear is actually a little more reflective of status and wealth or something. It would be nice to be able to have actual retail clothing shops that make sense. I only had one once because I just thought it was funny that they'd spend simoleons on something they could get for free if I were controlling them. I think it was sims 2 you got to send them shopping for clothes, that was fun.
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • ActuallySammyActuallySammy Posts: 299 Member
    Laundry is coming.
    Origin id: ActuallySammy
    If you want to respond to me please make sure to @ me.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I hope we get laundry at some point. I enjoyed my sims doing it in 3 and my sims in 4 need to freshen up their clothes.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
    BabySquare wrote: »
    I hope we get laundry at some point. I enjoyed my sims doing it in 3 and my sims in 4 need to freshen up their clothes.

I think laundry has been confirmed :)
    it has
  • KismetRoseKismetRose Posts: 302 Member
    I have a love/hate relationship with laundry.. but all in all, I think I have more love for it than hate lol