Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not a Vampire, but still has "Very Thirsty" moodlet

NancyS786NancyS786 Posts: 225 Member
edited June 2017 in The Sims 3 Bugs & Issues
I used an alchemy potion to make my sim a Vampire while he was studying what I wanted him to master. He was done, so I had him do a Potent Cure Elixir, and to tell the truth, he seemed to take hours to use it, I was tired so I did a reset sim on him so I could save my game and go to sleep.

Now everybody sees him as a human (regular box around his picture), but he is always very thirsty. Heck, I had him eat two plasma fruits and he is STILL very thirsty. Also had him eat an apple and a lime and he's still very thirsty - moodlet.

As for his thirst bar - it's entirely gray, you cannot tell his hunger/thirst from it

I had him drink a Simbot potion, then another Potent Cure - which he did finish, but once again he is very thirsty (-40 moodlet) with nothing you can do about it.

By the way, he's been standing outside in daylight for hours and not having problems with THAT.

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited June 2017
    It sounds to me like your sim is corrupt, with some behind the scenes attributes of the vampire occult but most not there.

If not averse to using mods, you could use NRaas MasterController together with its MC Cheats module to do a full reset on this sim (this is more thorough than a testingcheats reset), give him the vampire occult state through MC > Sim > Intermediate > Occult:Add if it's not showing that he already has it, then take it away again with Occult:Remove.

Or, and this may be the only other solution anyway, revert to a prior save from before the elixir mishap and try this all again another way.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net