Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Enough unwanted packs! EA! Give what customers want!

The Mod's people doing job better than EA! Today I saw on YouTube so many good mods, like weather (snow), pets, Pharmacy etc... That's amazing job!
Ea need to bring up their game. We don't want clubs, party, we don't want expensive game packs for just owning your own restaurant that you will be tired at end of the week, it doesn't give any joy! (some packs can be but they are not in the first line of what we really need!)
We want expansions like seasons and generations to give our game that realistic feeling again! And were expecting that when sims4 was announced. Sims 4 is honestly so bland now and they need to start listening to us.
EA too much on parties, clubs. If it is "life simulation game" then there must be like in life: snow, rain, cats, dogs, puddles, beach, sun tan etc. From that you never get tired to play. From the beginning, they should pay attention and work more on this FIRST!
EA only is trying to kill it with stupid game packs that no one wants.
Modders are doing hell of a good job and EA is doing nothing.
I'm not using mods but i'm thinking if they could make it, why EA can't???
They need to hire these people, then the game would be way better! 

Comments

• plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Pets are coming!
    Woo-woo!

I want Pets and I want them now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlNUYwEXIKY

• kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    because it is really most of the players!
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    I've never come across a pets or pharmacy mod. Can you link please?
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Drug mod?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • EmperorDittoEmperorDitto Posts: 128 Member
    So Parenthood doesn't count as the Sims 4 iteration or counterpart of Generations?
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    So Parenthood doesn't count as the Sims 4 iteration or counterpart of Generations?

It's family-related, but that's pretty much where the similarity ends, in my opinion. Sims 3 Generations focused on life stage events and activities that didn't belong to another life stage; Sims 4 Parenthood focuses on interactions between family members across life stages.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • EmperorDittoEmperorDitto Posts: 128 Member
    I see and that good to know too.
  • AutumnBladenAutumnBladen Posts: 295 Member
    While there will always be more they could create for us to add to the game that should not discount or take away from what they have given us. Plus, I think they have been improving on their techniques and such with creating for this game. You have to remember this is an entirely different group of people creating this generation of the sims from who created the previous ones. So, this one won't be the same, but a different way of creating the game does not necessarily make it bad per se. What we have is awesome and it is because of the great and awesome content we already have that allows those who create mods to do so. After all if we still had the sims 3 generation and no sims 4 generation than they wouldn't be creating mods for it. Yeah, the modders are creative and can come up with some cool stuff, but to actually build something that goes with what we already have for the game and publish it as an official pack takes time. It has to work well with the game and not create further problems, which many mods can cause. They can't just all of a sudden have everything we want out all of a sudden because that would take thousands of man hours and if they waited until it was all ready to publish it all at once than it would take years. By publishing bits and pieces of awesome content at a time it allows us to enjoy what is available at the time while they work on creating more awesome content that we're interested in.
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    who is this "we" you speak of? i don't want seasons .. and drugs? wtp i don't want that all.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    there is always more they can do but to come on here and create a thread speaking for the entire community. the NERVE. and you link a drug mod? 🐸🐸🐸🐸 really? i do not want that in my game by any stretch of the imagination. speak for yourself. i'm my own Lorax
  • Dayvon64Dayvon64 Posts: 493 Member
    Honestly the game would be 100x better if they didn't listen to the players. So many people complain about wanting to control every little aspect of the game and as such we barely have any consequences. Other's complain that they don't want the same packs so we get packs that are a tiny bit different just to attempt to make everyone happy.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    They just released Parenthood, go buy and play it lol That's "real life", raising kids and being a family. And partying is socializing, that's real life too.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    You (all) have to Wait your turn... I had my order in before you'll did. I'm still waiting, @Maxis :cookie:

What are you waiting for?
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    Sorry to disagree with you, OP. But I have to say I never really appreciated the Generations EP that came in Sims3. Sure, it added a little to the game, but I never got to fully appreciate it. Instead, I find that Parenthood the newest GP offers so much more. Suffice it to say, it's what I wanted.

Yes, seasons would be great, too, but as with other iterations, I don't expect it right away. It's harder to create, for one. For another, I'm hoping the team will put their own Sims4 imprint on it, give it a nice little twist as they have with other things, so that what's old will seem 'new' again. Right now, I'm so concentrated on my families that there's little time for me to give to pets. I love pets, don't get me wrong, I've got a dog in RL, but I can wait.

I'm not finding this game empty. As in all things, it is what you make of it. Certainly, I'm liking it far better than I did Sims3. (I still have a love/hate relationship with that iteration.) The only thing that made it bearable for me was the singing career. I kid you not. That's where I got addicted to the game. But my Sims weren't as alive as they were in Sims2 and now Sims4. Yes, I play with full autonomous On. Watching as the others in my family interact while I'm queuing up my active Sim is fascinating. I just want my Sims' kids to be able to give noogies to one another. Had a blast yesterday when the youngest teen son was in a snit and decided he had to smash his younger sisters' school project. Boy, did she give him the what-for!

Wanted to see what would happen if one of my Sims shouted forbidden words, and when a moment came up I had the Mom do so. The reaction of her first born son, also a teen, was hilarious. Hand on his chest he reared back as if struck. She wasn't even yelling at him, she was just spouting off. LOL His shock at what came out of his dear Mama's mouth was special.

I don't know how you play your game, but I'm having a blast and I love the GPs, for the most part. The EPs, are the ones that cost so very much and unfortunately, are a tad buggy. If you desire to spend $40+ on a buggy EP, that's your choice. For now, I'm very happy with the GPs that cost half of that.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/