Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Im not buying another pack until...

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    I'm not buying another pack until the next one is released... :wink:

I see 187 more stuff packs and 2 more game packs with one last expansion in our future so don't worry simmer more packs will be slapped in our faces faster then you can say "I'm tired of needing a loading screen when I just wanted to go to wal-mart" :)

I'm honestly really confused as to why you quoted me and replied that way.

Comment has been deleted. Sorry you found my comment so offensive you wanted to offend me. Now we both got what we want. Cheers!
  • Options
    uo_aaronjduo_aaronjd Posts: 425 Member
    edited June 2017
    uo_aaronjd wrote: »
    ...the next one!
    That said back to work to make more money to throw at Sims 4
    Just hope whatever they do we don't go back down the path of entertainers on stage for new releases announcements....If they haven't learnt anything else just pray they've learnt from that

Huh? What entertainers?

Ah you missed Gamescom 2015 and Rachels presentation of Sims 4 Get Together....you lucky thing you
    Hmmm cant find any video *edit* tried to post a link here of a write up about it but it seems that page doesnt exist anymore...hmmm strange....maybe all evidence has been deleted, oh well

I still have nightmares of those poor poor dancers
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup
  • Options
    KashSAGamesKashSAGames Posts: 19 New Member
    Until a pets and/or seasons pack is released.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    The Fitness Pack is released... :D

Agreed I want to have more workout activities that my adult Sims can do naked. They already workout on the machines naked, naked pushups, naked sit-ups, but what about naked jump rope, naked pull ups (not the diapers), naked squats. We need more naked fitness activities!

Okay I just have to say in light of what just happened. I was giggling at this comment yesterday. I had no idea where it came from or if it was sarcastic, silly or on level ect. You are a trip either way.
    I actually do want the fitness sp. They usually put some game play item or items in them. I'm hoping (even if it's doubtful) that we get another aspiration to put in the lonely athletic area. I want something other than bodybuilding.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member

I see 187 more stuff packs and 2 more game packs with one last expansion in our future so don't worry simmer more packs will be slapped in our faces faster then you can say "I'm tired of needing a loading screen when I just wanted to go to wal-mart" :)

Comment has been deleted. Sorry you found my comment so offensive you wanted to offend me. Now we both got what we want. Cheers!

I just have to state that I in no way "wanted to offend you" not did I find your first comment offensive. I was surprised by the sarcasm and just didn't know what your intention was with it, especially since my original comment was just silly and many others have replied the same way in this thread. You did not need to delete it. But to assume I am this super mean person who goes around trying to hurt forum members feelings is a bit much. I won't be replying any further as I am discouraged that you've taken me so far away from what I meant.

All the best, happy simming.

And back to the thread.
  • Options
    lele62lele62 Posts: 157 Member
    > @Hermitgirl said:
    > The Fitness Pack is released... :D

Ditto
  • Options
    DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    Until they fix time distortion, general lag issues, or the GTW careers.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member

I just have to state that I in no way "wanted to offend you" not did I find your first comment offensive. I was surprised by the sarcasm and just didn't know what your intention was with it, especially since my original comment was just silly and many others have replied the same way in this thread. You did not need to delete it. But to assume I am this super mean person who goes around trying to hurt forum members feelings is a bit much. I won't be replying any further as I am discouraged that you've taken me so far away from what I meant.

All the best, happy simming.

And back to the thread.

I didn't get the intention either.... please don't be discouraged in general though. I hope I didn't make any of this worse. If I did I apologize. I'm wondering if there's a full moon out there because I'm doing way more gut responses than I should.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    lele62lele62 Posts: 157 Member
    > @Gruffman said:
    > What I am holding out for:
    >
    > - Something that looks interesting and I might want to play.
    >
    > What I would like to see:
    >
    > Life state:
    > Fae and Werewolf. Witches if they were like Making Magic and were secret and unknown.
    >
    > Other odds and ends:
    > Weather/Seasons
    > Vacations
    > Martial Arts
    > School and/or University
    > Amusement park with carnival games, rides and food
    > Football/Soccer and play catch
    > Make up sliders for color richness
    > Bikes/skateboards/big wheels
    > baby swings/buncers/strollers
    > smaller telescope
    > favorite colors
    > favorite foods
    > zodiac signs

I'm in complete agreement with this list. I'm sorry to say that I'm not really holding out, except for holding out hope.

I would add:

Activities:
    Favorite drink
    Sandboxes
    Pets (dogs, cats, horses)
    Swim in open water

CAS:
    New aspirations AND traits.

Build/Buy Mode:
    Custom colors
    Customizable world
    Spiral stairs, U and L-shaped stairs, ladders
    An option to have a foundation or not per room, i.e., the garage has no foundation but the other rooms of the house do or be able to build a true split level home.
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member

Agreed I want to have more workout activities that my adult Sims can do naked. They already workout on the machines naked, naked pushups, naked sit-ups, but what about naked jump rope, naked pull ups (not the diapers), naked squats. We need more naked fitness activities!

Okay I just have to say in light of what just happened. I was giggling at this comment yesterday. I had no idea where it came from or if it was sarcastic, silly or on level ect. You are a trip either way.
    I actually do want the fitness sp. They usually put some game play item or items in them. I'm hoping (even if it's doubtful) that we get another aspiration to put in the lonely athletic area. I want something other than bodybuilding.

A nude workout aspiration is preferred! This will allow our adult Sims to get healthier faster but at the same time cause more sweat to drip on the floor causing puddles that you can lick off the floor if your Sim is a slob!
  • Options
    DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member

A nude workout aspiration is preferred! This will allow our adult Sims to get healthier faster but at the same time cause more sweat to drip on the floor causing puddles that you can lick off the floor if your Sim is a slob!

Ya sure ok man we'll get right on it.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I see something I like,

Seasons EP
    Pets EP

Werewolves GP
    Sorcerers GP

A pack that includes Archery, Sketch Pads, Soccer, Volleyball.

I want sketch pads so much. It would be totally cool.Im not sure thats something we have ever had in the sims. It should be really in depth and allow a lot of cool sketches and even coloring.

Also, to make it interesting , there should be competitions for certain hobbies like with the pie baking and stuff , from free time (sims 2) @MasonGamer

I'd like a portable easel that works the same as the regular easels, so Sims can paint anywhere.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    SimalleyaileSimalleyaile Posts: 865 Member
    I'm not buying another pack until...

Vampires go on sale for half price - it's the only pack I don't have, and even though things that suck blood make me queasy, I'm really impressed with the customisation options, those gargoyles and the organ. I still haven't decided if I really want to play with vampires or not, so I made a deal with myself to just grab it if it's ever half price. If it's not, I'll live without.

BUT! I have my money saved up and ready to pounce on anything that has:
    • Bunk beds!
    • Rain with thunder and lightning, playing in puddles, using umbrellas, getting struck by lightning, water tanks attached to sprinklers for gardens
    • Play interactions such as tag, play catch, tickle, goose, clapping games, pillow fights, water balloon fights, red hands
    • Coastal Living with Swimming in oceans, sitting on beaches to watch the waves roll in, bury sims in sand, build castles, collect sea items
    • Hairy housemates with waggily tails and unconditional love who enjoy obstacle courses
    • Anything sims can CRAFT and use in their homes, or sell - including chocolate making, recycling upgrade parts into sculptures and lights, knitting jumpers, hats, scarfs and slippers
    • Self-employment system where we can design our own work days, and hours and what we do, including daycare for toddlers
    • Vacation worlds with fancy hotels and experiences that aren't available in residential worlds, like tours, bungee jumping, and room to place our own lots like restaurants and spas.
    • Farm life with bees, chickens, cows, lavender growing and perfumery skill
    • A Mediterranean living experience on steep cliffs, and bays with boating, rocky beach, and a bustling community centre for us to fill with restaurants, retail and other community activities
    • Carnival rides we could put on any lot
    • Private school experience with the option to design the school uniform, decorate the classroom, interact with our kids and teens at school doing group projects, going on excursions, sports carnival days with competitions, school dances, fetes, parent picnic days
    • Playground equipment with swings, climbable trees with options to fall off, graze knee, hangout options for teens, see saws with up to two kids at each end and option to walk and balance it, hopscotch, handball, tennis against a wall(with tennis racket)
  • Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    edited June 2017
    I only buy sims EP,GP,SP on black friday or around christmas time. I don't realy have anything eye-catching to me to buy 'right now.'
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    EmperorDittoEmperorDitto Posts: 128 Member
    Not until the next time that the stuff packs are half off as well.
  • Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    What I wanted, with this thread was to hear from people who AREN'T happy with the lack of fresh, new gameplay from the sims 4. If you are happy and excited to buy the packs then this thread wasn't intended for you. Thats why it says "Im NOT buying" ... If you ARE buying the packs then you could have kept scrolling @Simanite

Well, that's the beauty of the forums really.....getting to hear all sides, not just from the ones that feel the way you do. Posting or commenting aren't restrictive nor do they need to start being restrictive. @Simanite had an opinion.....had the right to express said opinion....so they did. And likewise on the other side of the coin.....you have a right to your own opinion, to be heard, and to express it no matter where you decide to express it in. The only thing in that, is being respectful of people's opinions. In which case, they were being. In saying so, I do hope you get some of what you seek OP.

As for the subject at hand? I feel the same as Simanite. I own all of them and loved them for what they brought us. I'm really excited to see what else they come up with!! <3