Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Im not buying another pack until...

BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
Finish the sentence. What is something you are holding out for? Personally, Im not buying one more thing until I get more fun activities and hobbies .

This is my wants list .

Jump roping , Hopscotch , Kite flying, Skating, Fun activities for the outdoor pool,sketch book with skill level and coloring,
A Theme park with rides (carnival)

Dating/romance game pack and more play equipment for kids of all ages.

also it would be nice if in CAS, we could choose our sims favorite hobbies.

Comments

• BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    The Fitness Pack is released... :D

I won't buy anything unless its something i want and will use, so I won't be purchasing that. But if you like it , good for you.

Im holding out on buying more packs until more fun activities come along, which most likely wont be until next year.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    The Fitness Pack is released... :D

Pretty much this.

I practically have all EP's, GP'S, and all the stuff packs and can never get enough stuff. Much as I complained about Eco living being my very least pack I wanted to see among all the potential in the survey I'm still gonna get it. I'm a dirty little hoarder who likes different variety of things and I'm ashamed. :weary:

With the fitness pack I'm hoping to be able to workout from the television again. Gunna get swol.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    edited June 2017
    ... a pack is released that looks fun to play. Which is, to be honest, most of the packs. :) I usually buy EPs and GPs when they come out, and I might wait on SPs, but I eventually end up getting most of them; only haven't purchased two stuff packs so far.
    @Pegasys and @LadyKyn

Well, im happy for you guys that you enjoy owning all of the packs. I would much rather they put out some groundbreaking, fun, new stuff. Because right now, I feel the sims 4 could be so much better and I know it could be , if they would try. So here's to hoping that there is some cool expansion or game packs coming to add to gameplay.Because I think gameplay is still the most important over new stuff.
    Parenthood was a nice nod to family play. Now for some more efforts. I want a weather , school or hobbies/play expansion pack sometime soon. Im going to hold out until then, even if it's a year from now :) If I get bored, I will set the game aside until then.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    ....the next pack.
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    ....the next pack.

It's nice to know there are enthusiastic buyers out there. Because in order to get the more exciting packs that I want , they have to see some sells. But to anyone listening, who works on this game, there is still a lot left to be desired. So I hope those things are fulfilled in the near future. Still waiting for them to bring more depth and ADVENTURE to the sims @OEII1001
    ....the next pack.

It's nice to know there are enthusiastic buyers out there. Because in order to get the more exciting packs that I want , they have to see some sells. But to anyone listening, who works on this game, there is still a lot left to be desired. So I hope those things are fulfilled in the near future. Still waiting for them to bring more depth and ADVENTURE to the sims @OEII1001
    There are a lot of things I would like too, but like you I am still having plenty of fun with The Sims 4. I know that means that we're not Real Simmers (TM) but I don't play video games to win the approval of random internet dudes. I imagine you're the same way.

Looking forward to what comes next.
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    hmm i'm not buying another pack untillll...hopefully another "life-fleshing" like pack or maaaybe seasons (depends on how it looks). I'd jump for joy for a love/wedding pack or some sort of ancestry pack that would also enhance legacies and diverse family lines. A major one would defiantly be a school pack (that would go from pre-k to highschool) that would compliment a future university. I'm still crossing my fingers for a toddler stuff pack too lol.

Eh if it's not one of those, I'll happily pass it lol.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    .. it's released

i feel a bit deprived when I don't own everything. I even have kids room stuff and I haven't played a household with a child since the pack came out.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
    ....the next pack.

There are a lot of things I would like too, but like you I am still having plenty of fun with The Sims 4. I know that means that we're not Real Simmers (TM) but I don't play video games to win the approval of random internet dudes. I imagine you're the same way.

Im not sure, why you are assuming stuff that wasn't said. I don't engage in the real simmer, not a real simmer. Also haven't said one thing about you personally. Or anyone having so impress another person. The forums tend to take this turn a lot for some reason. Where someone assumes a lot. You can buy whatever you want. I just hope that EA , Maxis or whoever, will step it up some and try bringing us some new innovative gameplay. I can tell that a lot of people are bored with the same old thing. We need more animations.More personality. Meaningful traits.More hobbies, you name it. No one is upset with you, for whatever you choose to buy, its your choice.

I just want more gameplay. New , fresh gameplay.
    .. it's released

i feel a bit deprived when I don't own everything. I even have kids room stuff and I haven't played a household with a child since the pack came out.

I guess you better get around to trying it then @CyrusTheLoser :D

• GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I see editing and creation tools. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
    ....the next pack.

Im not sure, why you are assuming stuff that wasn't said. I don't engage in the real simmer, not a real simmer. Also haven't said one thing about you personally. Or anyone having so impress another person. The forums tend to take this turn a lot for some reason. Where someone assumes a lot. You can buy whatever you want. I just hope that EA , Maxis or whoever, will step it up some and try bringing us some new innovative gameplay. I can tell that a lot of people are bored with the same old thing. We need more animations.More personality. Meaningful traits.More hobbies, you name it. No one is upset with you, for whatever you choose to buy, its your choice.

I just want more gameplay. New , fresh gameplay.
    My apologies for engaging you then. Please disregard my remarks. I'll show myself out.
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    I see editing and creation tools. :)

What editing and creation tools do you want to see?
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    @Pegasys and @LadyKyn

Well, im happy for you guys that you enjoy owning all of the packs. I would much rather they put out some groundbreaking, fun, new stuff. Because right now, I feel the sims 4 could be so much better and I know it could be , if they would try. So here's to hoping that there is some cool expansion or game packs coming to add to gameplay.Because I think gameplay is still the most important over new stuff.

It's hard to look at one pack in a vacuum and see its value, but if you look at it in the context of the entire game, you can see where it can all fit. I've used the content from Luxury Party to make wedding venues. I wasn't too sure about Dine Out because I wasn't interested in restaurant ownership, but I love sending my Sims out to eat. I use a lot of the build/buy items from Spa Day in my home and venue builds. I can imagine when my Sim kids get older having a family bowling outing and a trip to one of the cabins in Granite Creek. I took out the pool in the backyard of the house I'm using for one of my families and have the water slide back there instead -- it'll be a nice fun family activity as the kids get older.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I see something I like,

Seasons EP
    Pets EP

Werewolves GP
    Sorcerers GP

A pack that includes Archery, Sketch Pads, Soccer, Volleyball.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I see something I like,

Seasons EP
    Pets EP

Werewolves GP
    Sorcerers GP

I want sketch pads so much. It would be totally cool.Im not sure thats something we have ever had in the sims. It should be really in depth and allow a lot of cool sketches and even coloring.

Also, to make it interesting , there should be competitions for certain hobbies like with the pie baking and stuff , from free time (sims 2) @MasonGamer
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I'm not buying another pack until the parenting pack is on sale, and I feel like spending some money. :)
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I'm not buying another pack until the next one is released... :wink:
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I'm adding a thing to my above post... I'd like to say I would hold out for Seasons (my most anticipated pack), but I don't really have that kind of willpower. I'd be waiting a long time. At the very least until next fall. But I'm sure they will bring out more interesting items before Seasons so I'm not going to say no until I see what they bring out. I will likely be getting the fitness pack and then eagerly await the next quarterly teaser
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    It depends. I was on boycott for several months, because buying a new pack would have meant goig online and accepting a couple of patches that would have broken essential mods, fixed bugs that I liked and introduced features that I didn't want.
    Then along came vampires. Rip custom doorlocks mod :'(
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I see something I like,

Seasons EP
    Pets EP

Werewolves GP
    Sorcerers GP

I want sketch pads so much. It would be totally cool.Im not sure thats something we have ever had in the sims. It should be really in depth and allow a lot of cool sketches and even coloring.

Also, to make it interesting , there should be competitions for certain hobbies like with the pie baking and stuff , from free time (sims 2) @MasonGamer

I think In the sims 3 university, But I would love a "sketch from Reference" interaction.
    Painting and Photography is fun and all, but I personally love to sketch, and I would love my simself to do that too.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited June 2017
    @Pegasys and @LadyKyn

Understandable. There's been more than a couple of packs I wanted to get just because 'OH MY GAWD I NEED THIS NOW.'

Improvements is always needed~! Everyone is different to what they would enjoy more to see and have. Think the only pack that will send me over the moon is when we get Seasons. It's so universal that everything and everyone is affected by the change in weather. THIS is what I am waiting for the most. Feel like it'd add the most gameplay in game than anything. Especially when it could bright or RUIN my sims day. :naughty:

Stuff wise I just enjoy stuff if I can definitely get use at it so nothing really goes to waste in my game, plus I love decorating.
    5vJrxmT.png