Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plume's Plots [TS4 creations] *NEW 6/11 Timberwood Ln*

commeuneplumecommeuneplume Posts: 1,494 Member
edited June 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
PP%20Banner%2001_zpsj6vbb5sk.jpg

Hi all! Long time player and new-ish builder. I haven't shared a lot of my creations but do spend a fair amount of time lurking and feeling so inspired by all of you! I wanted to create a thread to showcase some lot designs. I hope you enjoy!

Notes: All of my builds are #nocc unless otherwise specified. I also welcome constructive criticism/questions on design. Thanks!

PS - If you have a thread of lots, feel free to link it, I'd LOVE to check it out!

Birch Cove (Pg 1): Download Here

Classic Brick Starter (Pg 1): Download here

Timberwood Lane (Pg 1): Download Here
Avid TS3/TS4 player, wannabe storyteller, novice builder.
Looking forward to seeing you around!
Post edited by commeuneplume on

Comments

• commeuneplumecommeuneplume Posts: 1,494 Member

06-02-17_7-57-17PM1_zpso7mqlvok.jpg

My first creation I'd like to showcase is the Birch Cove Farmhouse!

This is a renovated barn and is the perfect shotgun-style house for a single-sim or couple! It features a gourmet kitchen, 1 bathroom and 1 bedroom in an open-air loft on a small 20x15, well-maintained, lot that features a soothing water fountain. The living area has stunning two-story windows that offer a panoramic view. NO CC.

BR: 1
    BA: 1
    ST: 2
    Size: 20x15
    Link: DOWNLOAD HERE

06-02-17_7-56-35PM_zpsj5nodjiz.png

06-02-17_7-55-45PM_zpsxak6jguz.png

06-02-17_7-51-03PM_zpssynuu9fk.png

06-02-17_7-48-08PM_zpswowgsdvt.png

06-02-17_7-53-07PM_zpswtlpfaao.png

06-02-17_7-55-00PM_zpsi5hhwvwi.png
  • sarah23474sarah23474 Posts: 69 Member
    Amazing build! How long did it take you?
    *Work in Progress*
    72u5mr.jpg
    sarah23474 wrote: »
    Amazing build! How long did it take you?

Thanks so much!! About 4 hours total on this one. <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    It is very nice that you have set you a showcase thread for your builds :)
    The exterior design of Birch Cove Farmhouse looks so very nice! :) The design of the roof covered side patios looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the patio chair in the outdoors air. iThe windows look very nice how they are placed on the front of the home, creating a very nice light filled home, The flowers look very pretty along the front edge of the home, Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The colour scheme look very calming and restful. Very nice open plan layout of the kitchen, living and dining areas, The kitchen nook is very nice. The fruit bowl is nice kitchen touch on the counter. The pictures on the staircase wall are nice for sims to see when going up and down the stairs.The coat shelf is a homely touch, The dining table area is very nice. The plant on the table and the log themed wall pictures are nice touches of nature for sims to see when dining there. Very nice double storey living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs reading a book , with sunshine coming in through the windows. Very nice loft bedroom! Nice windows study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer and looking out at the outdoors views through the windows.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    @rosemow Thank you very much! Your kind words mean a lot. <3
    edited June 2017
    06-03-17_1-54-12PM_zpsrnqstipd.jpg

Classic Brick Starter!

This lot design was inspired by the Affordable Family Housing Challenge thread! Check it out!

A classic brick starter featuring 3br and 1 ba on a 20x15 lot with a sizable kitchen and cozy porch!

BR: 3
    BA: 1
    Lot 20x15
    Gallery Price: $37,613
    Link: Download here!

06-03-17_2-00-59PM_zpsghwgwxqp.png

06-03-17_1-54-47PM_zpsjjvq8zbz.png

06-03-17_1-56-04PM_zpsdhudxfs6.png

06-03-17_1-56-20PM_zpso0jllgwv.png

06-03-17_1-59-40PM_zpskwz2dr7z.png

06-03-17_2-00-25PM_zpsyjbyw4r7.png
  • BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    Amazing! I love the style Birch Cove Farmhouse especially :)
    Classic Brick Starter is a very nice home! :) The brick exterior wall texture looks nice. Very nice design of the roof covered front porch! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seat on the porch, watching sims passing by. The flowers are a pretty touch om the edges of the porch. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The coat wall shelf is a homely touch. Very nice sofa and arnchair sitting nook corner for sims to enjoy resting there watching tv or reading a book. The posters look great on the wall! Very nice open plan kitchen and dining area. The brick texture of tge kitchen and dining wall looks great! The fruit bowl, jars, fruit pictures , and knives are great kitchen touches there. Very nice green and white colour scheme of the single bed bedroom. Nice art nook area for sims to enjoy painting on the easel, whilst looking out through the windows at the views.
    It is a very nice home for a family :)
    @BethanyShone Thank you for stopping by and the kind words! :)

@rosemow You're always so thoughtful and sweet. Thank you for your nice note, It's very much appreciated. :)
  • fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    Your lots look great, as there is a need for simplicity these days.
    Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Both your lots look amazing, I especially liked the brick accent wall in your Classic Brick Starter. Will follow you on the gallery and keep a look out for your new builds :)
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Beautiful creations, really love the layout and design of Birch Cove Farmhouse and the elegance of the light interiors :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @masajo @FaithofKaela @fidlerten Thank you all so much! <3
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Your farmhouse is wonderfully charming :blush: I love the double height living area, looks great!

It's great that you decided to make a house based on the affordable house challenge. I've been on that thread having a look before (I think I've even posted on it, but can't remember. haha!) and I think it's a super idea to make these homes, as most people tend to focus on only the starter budget homes or the extravagant and expensive homes. Your sim will need something in the middle to right? :wink: Your brick house looks wonderful!
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    @Laebeth Thank you so much for the sweet comments!
    edited June 2017

Timberwood Lane

Gallery Link: Download Here

BR: 3
    BA: 1.5
    Gallery Price: 61,911
    Lot Size: 30x20

Timberwood Lane is a mid-range starter home (loosely based on my own house) that grabs you right away with the charming picket fence. It has 2 dedicated bedrooms and a third room currently being utilized as an office. It has separate dining and living rooms, with a quaint kitchen with corner windows that offer a nice view of the back yard. The yard features the bones for a garden, a nice sized porch and a jungle gym for a child. I hope you enjoy! Feedback is always welcome:

Notes: I noticed post upload that the wall dividing the shower from the rest of the restroom is unfinished. Opps!

EXTERIOR
    06-11-17_4-25-27PM_zpsa4a1cnmd.png

FRONT ROOM/LIVING ROOM
    06-11-17_12-56-17PM_zpsxrjsh9zf.png

KITCHEN
    06-11-17_12-59-38PM_zpsqoa8cttl.png

FULL BATH
    06-11-17_4-09-03PM_zps32aeehqb.png

ROOM 1
    06-11-17_4-21-08PM_zpsyqthgy1w.png

ROOM 2
    06-11-17_4-07-53PM_zpsjhpk5ocx.png

ROOM 3/OFFICE
    06-11-17_4-12-35PM_zpsph4qj88s.png

FRONT YARD FUN
    06-11-17_1-01-41PM_zpskhav7hcx.png

BACK YARD/PORCH/GARDENING AREA
    06-11-17_4-18-16PM_zpsapn8viwu.png
    Timberwood Lane is a very nice family home! :) Very nice design of the exterior. The type of fencing used looks homely. Sims will have fun playing horseshoes in the front garden. The planter box windows are a nice touch in the home. Very nice back porch areas! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats on the porch in the outdoors air. The candle and flower wall decor are nice touches, The gardening nook looks very nice with the sunnny sunflowers, flowers and plants on the table and ground , and gardening tools for sims to use. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa in the living room watching tv or reading a book, with sunshine coming in through the windows. The kitchen windows corner is very nice for sims to look out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst cooking meals. The blue colour of the kids bedroom looks calming. The space themed wall posters look great on the wall! Kids will enjoy doing experiments on the science table. The mysims items look great in the room! Nice armchair reading nook in the room. The office room is nice for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer, or enjoy playing the guitar or using the punching bag to keep fit.
    The home is very nice :) It is special that it reflects your real life home.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Timberwood Lane is a very nice family home! :) Very nice design of the exterior. The type of fencing used looks homely. Sims will have fun playing horseshoes in the front garden. The planter box windows are a nice touch in the home. Very nice back porch areas! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats on the porch in the outdoors air. The candle and flower wall decor are nice touches, The gardening nook looks very nice with the sunnny sunflowers, flowers and plants on the table and ground , and gardening tools for sims to use. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa in the living room watching tv or reading a book, with sunshine coming in through the windows. The kitchen windows corner is very nice for sims to look out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst cooking meals. The blue colour of the kids bedroom looks calming. The space themed wall posters look great on the wall! Kids will enjoy doing experiments on the science table. The mysims items look great in the room! Nice armchair reading nook in the room. The office room is nice for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer, or enjoy playing the guitar or using the punching bag to keep fit.
    The home is very nice :) It is special that it reflects your real life home.

@rosemow Thanks ever so much for your comment. I appreciate you! :)
  • ScarletPipperScarletPipper Posts: 546 Member
    I saw the comment on my thread and thought to check your builds out. They are so adorable! All of them have their own special charm and they're amazing. <3
    Sims 4 player and builder!
    37245817526_0930d9f6c5_b.jpg
    Request from me or one of my great teammates!
    Gallery | Showcase
    Awe @ScarletPipper thank you so much! Working on like, 3 new ones at a time right now. Hope to have something new up soon! Thanks again!
  • ScarletPipperScarletPipper Posts: 546 Member
    @commeuneplume haha me too. I just finished a build, am in the middle of furnishing and landscaping another one, and just started the exterior of a third. Us builders do way too much.
    Sims 4 player and builder!
    37245817526_0930d9f6c5_b.jpg
    Request from me or one of my great teammates!
    Gallery | Showcase