Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which next expansion pack do you want for the Sims 4?

Comments

• Codeblu37Codeblu37 Posts: 1 New Member
    It'd be cool if we got some sort of skating pack.

Looking back to Sims 3 the bikes, skating/ice skating rinks, and snowboarding was nice. It'd be cool if they'd add bikes back and include skateboards, longboards, rollerblades, etc.

It'd also be a nice addition to be able to build your own skate park. Have an expansion in the athletics career where you could become a professional skater or something similar to the x games.

That'd allow for some great new cas items and furniture.
  • Saltysea21Saltysea21 Posts: 182 Member
    Seasons definitely. Gotta be my favourite EP of previous games and I bet it would look so good in sims 4! Also I don't know how this would become an expansion pack or game pack but I'd love for them to incorporate a beach world and have the sims actually be able to swim and go in the ocean
    This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.
  • ledouxjazzledouxjazz Posts: 22 Member
    To be honest I never cared for Pets expansion packs in the past but I feel like Sims 4 would make them more detailed and interesting, also seasons!
  • FlanodaaFlanodaa Posts: 56 Member
    I'd love to see another Island Paradise or University EP
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    hero ep
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I would also like a generations ep with more things for kids and elders as well as events like funereal and baby showers and sleepovers
    as well as some more romance stuff for mom and dad like slow dancing and the vibrating heart shaped bed
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • LotteTroonbeeckxLotteTroonbeeckx Posts: 36 Member
    I'd still like Pets and/or Seasons.
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Seasons
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    I'd be happy with the Pets expansion.
    Also Seasons or something like that.

But I reallyyy hope they are going to put in a vet career.
  • 999asd999asd Posts: 1 New Member
    Guys, what about an EP like westworld? With steampunk style and lots of cowboys stuff, that might be interesting.
  • LauraMSimLauraMSim Posts: 88 Member
    Pets, Island Paradise, Seasons, futuristic, and Supernatural. But if I had to pick only one it would be a new Island Paradise. I never played the Sims 3 (though i fell in love with IP after watching IHasCupquake when she did that series) and i just started TS4 so it would be awesome to have that stuff.
    Sims 4 console player, former PC player.
    Waiting for all packs to go on console.
  • ohepiohepi Posts: 64 Member
    Seasons. I want rain and snow in my towns. Seasons, Seasons, Seasons.
    ohepi: simming since age ten!
  • ohepiohepi Posts: 64 Member
    Oh, and University too.
    ohepi: simming since age ten!
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited August 2017
    A farming expansion

Farm animals
    New fish
    New fruit
    New vegetable
    New herbs
    New flowers
    Animal collectibles
    Horse training and riding
    Chicks
    Milking the cow
    The option to sell farm collection
    Drinking well
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• sunflowergirl19sunflowergirl19 Posts: 2 New Member
    I definitely want pets or seasons. I NEED it ASAP. It honestly makes the game ten times better.
  • agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    Any pack that'll add content with high replayability value will do. Can be pets. Seasons would also be nice. Something we've never seen in the franchise before would be ok too as long as the go right about it. I'm just dying for new content, especially new careers. If i could make the choice for EA the next expansion would be university though. I think the current state of neighborhoods is perfect for a brand new one that'd be a campus only.
  • Katiedid05Katiedid05 Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm really bored with what we have currently. I would be disappointed with Pets, or Seasons. Either University ( with an Ivy League style option) or something totally new that hasn't been done before would please me. Definitely not just a game pack but a genuine Expansion Pack. I really liked the virtual reality goggles. Could we have them again? Get creative for us ok?
  • PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    Expansions/game packs I want:

Pets
    Farming
    Witches/sorcerors
    Some type of tropical island
    Seasons
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I've heard that there will be a new world for pets, which sounds fun.

I wish there were more insects since we'd been able to go on holiday.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    > @Penelope said:
    > Expansions/game packs I want:
    >
    > Pets
    > Farming
    > Witches/sorcerors
    > Some type of tropical island
    > Seasons

Yassssss
  • MoothequeenMoothequeen Posts: 1 New Member
    There should be a life in paradise like in Sim's 4 like mermaids and the ocean beach houses I loved that expansion and it would be awesome to have it Sim's 4
  • JillieLunaJillieLuna Posts: 1,027 Member
    I feel like Get Together really makes the way for a University like EP, so I'm really craving that. Either as an EP or even possibly GP. Pets would also be fun.

I really loved TS3 Island Paradise and I wasn't expecting to, so I'm kind of hoping for something totally new that will be just as fun. I liked that IP was a new theme for the series.
  • whyaccesswhyaccess Posts: 182 Member
    Wild horses, unicorn, houseboats, islands. Rock or country bands. Skiing, soccer, skating, more interaction between sims.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Really hard choice because I really want 3 expansions. Seasons because its a must for my game, Generations for Preteens and fleshing out the Sims making them unique with different life experiences depending on their age and a Sims 2 style Open for Business because Get to Work is a joke...
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"