Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which next expansion pack do you want for the Sims 4?

Comments

• AugustoAugusto Posts: 29 Member
    I WANT WITCHES AND MAGIC IN MY GAME.. Please EA/Maxis/Simsgurus :)
  • iheartsimsforeveiheartsimsforeve Posts: 82 Member
    Seasons or University.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I'd like to see Seasons, Vacation (maybe as GP) and University (with careers a Sim can only enter if they studied at University).
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I'd love Pets, but I also want to see Seasons, Magic and University.
  • iiomqilovesimsiiomqilovesims Posts: 281 Member
    To be honest, I'd do something like Sims 3 Generations. Your teen sims get cars, proms, but we can add to it, like children relationships (not like full on relationships, but stuff like peck on lips, cuddle etc.) and stuff like your teen and child sims have a variety of fun social events, like a "sleepover" with pillow fight, and more. :)
  • iiomqilovesimsiiomqilovesims Posts: 281 Member
    To be honest, I'd do something like Sims 3 Generations. Your teen sims get cars, proms, but we can add to it, like children relationships (not like full on relationships, but stuff like peck on lips, cuddle etc.) and stuff like your teen and child sims have a variety of fun social events, like a "sleepover" with pillow fight, and more. :)

And I almost forgot... what about Uni!!
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Seasons and pets are at the very top of my wishlist, but I'm confident pets will arrive this year. If I had to choose between the two, I'd go with seasons. A school/university pack is what I want after those two.
  • SaritoBurritoSaritoBurrito Posts: 11 New Member
    I'm looking forward to Supernatural and Pets- Mostly because of the new life states :)
  • BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 199 Member
    Something similar to castaway, more ps2 version than pc. If I could create my own game, I would have three news worlds for wild animals, first safari with elephants, giraffes, snakes etc. Second would be arctic, penguins, sea lions etc and then woodland, bears, deers and wolves. Actually make that four new worlds, I would like a sea world as well with sharks and dolphins and to be able to purchase property with under the sea views.
  • oscarx2poscarx2p Posts: 27 Member
    I want seasons, university and pets. I think a Vacation EP would be unnecessary atm we already have one GP dedicated to vacations its not ideal but we have it. We need new content first. Once we get those EP we need I would love to have a proper vacation EP (or GP).

I don't want supernatural or magic in my game but I think it is A must have for many people in the forums so I wouldn't mind if we get those EP or GP, I probably wouldn't buy it though.
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    Pets and/or seasons, almost solely to shut the whiners up. :lol: (JUST JOKING...)
    But really I'd like to see a farm pack or a new vacation pack.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Seasons first <3

Later on <3 Farming EP <3 then University
  • dreamsimmer394dreamsimmer394 Posts: 425 Member
    I want pets, seasons, university, cars, but not a expansion pack as a game pack.
    I love simming, reading, and YouTube.
    IvX9ELd.jpg

My current family: https://theplumtreeapp.com/#tree/5b0617041acd4e000fc2aba3

• TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    I want a Sims 4 version of Zoo Tycoon. A buildable zoo that my Sims can visit.
    Okay, it would be huge and prohibitively expensive, but hey, a clown can dream.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member

I've said it before, a school pack. What you want from generations, are all things you could get from a 'get to school' pack.

you could follow the kids to school, see them make friends, follow them to prom when they're in highschool. Maybe have the toddlers and kids perform for parents on open house days, or things like Grandparents day.

More mentor ships, more focus on teen romantic relationships. Even sleepovers.

And more ways for adultts to mentor kids.

Add in an active teaching career, and so on.

And then depending on how big, or how in depth you can make it, they could include college in that as well
  • KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    Nothing has been confirmed either way I want Seasons
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Seasons is my most wanted pack, then a go to school pack, which includes university. I also want pets.
  • ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    Is this a serious question lol? Of course everybody is either going to say Pets or Seasons. :|

As for me...Off-the-Grid. Realistically, maybe University Life. I want more attention towards the teens.
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • brackencat31brackencat31 Posts: 318 Member
    Seasons.
  • KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    If I could choose the next expansion pack, then I would choose University or some school related pack (those two combined would be even better). I would like to follow my child and teen Sims to school and see them taking classes with other children and teens.
  • HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member

I really want university. Seasons would be nice, as would pets. More holiday/vacation destinations would be great as not all sims want to escape from everything, neither does everyone like camping.

A music festival style destination would be a dream come true. You could go there to perform by singing, dancing or playing, or you could just go to watch.

I'm going to read other people's comments now as I've only skimmed through.
    HSau :)
  • NikisweetsNikisweets Posts: 1 New Member
    Vacation/Island expansion pack! That was the most fun expansion for sims 3 and I miss it!!
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    A generations themed expansion with the sims 3 child costumes would be great. Or a game pack that expands on instrument skills. Say like drums, electric guitar, bass guitar. I'm a drummer irl, but I play for fun....Wait a sec...how about a stuff pack that has a selection of items from each sims game and expansion pack?
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Susim62Susim62 Posts: 225 Member
    Farming or Superstar.

Unlike many, I'm not all that interested in Uni, supernaturals, or even pets and weather.

What I would REALLY like is a pack that incorporates interests, attraction, likes, dislikes, fears, MEMORIES.
  • LovelySevyn_1562LovelySevyn_1562 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'd love to see a kpop expansion pack.....it would mainly be items, clothing, hair, makeup, new town, and languages that would just be amazing. I would pay any amount of money for this. Oh and by new town, I mean a town where most — to every — person looks almost identical to the other.....if you could do this that would be amazing and most enjoyable. Items should mostly be bedroom stuff (like some kind of fan girl stuff) and TV channels. But thank you....