Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

venue ideas for the sims 4

Comments

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    tennis court
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    hang gliders
  • Options
    fairy kingdom
  • Options
    YoGummyBearYoGummyBear Posts: 41 Member
    A concert hall
    grimbunny-wallpaper-the-sims-4.jpg
  • Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Ranches!

I think it'd be cool if you could do stuff like:

Go on a trail ride
    Horseback riding lessons

Etc etc
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I know this sounds like an old idea, but I would really love to see a resort lot type, that works similar to the retail/restaurant systems.
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    active daycare
    church/wedding center
    active school (comes in expansion)
  • Options
    hot springs
  • Options
    a train as a venue where they could eat and meet npc they couldn't meet any where else
    and maybe solve some mystery like a sims version of murder on the orient express
  • Options
    mini golf and people could make there own golf course
    as well as have a permade one
  • Options
    race track where sims can race cars or horses or just enjoy the show
  • Options
    the coral reef with scuba diving
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    ballet would be a cool thing to watch for both you and your sim
    and it would be a fun new skill what is the place called where they dance ballet
    I think it would make a fun venue

another venue that could come from ballet is dance school
    also tap dancing
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    a school venue would be cool and I'm talking about the ones kids go to though that would also be nice
    I mean like in the sims 3 where they could take a class and get skills
    but it could work like the club system you could choose witch skill they teach there and what the rules are
    @SimGuruNinja @SimGuruJM @SimGuruDrake
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    There are so many venues that would be incredible to have in TS4 that would make our worlds feel more alive and diverse. These are my wish list venues:

* Beauty Salon- new gameplay objects- beauty station and tattoo parlor- active career- Stylist- our sims could own their own beauty salon where they can style NPCs with new hairstyles, makeup, tattoos and facial piercings.

* Grocery Store
    - we can already cheat around a grocery store, but it would be great to have a grocery store/farmer's market where our sims could go and purchase rare ingredients.

* Occult Shop- a place where our occult sims can go to purchase potion ingredients, potions, spell books, charms, elements- runes and crystals, and magical objects.

* Catwalk
    (with the ability to create design studios on residential lots)- sims can become a fashion designer and design Collections and hire models to showcase their Collections on the catwalk. Our sims could hire the model (up to 5 models for the limit), a photographer, and a host for the fashion shows.

* Theater of the Arts (not a movie cinema)- a place where sims can go to watch plays, dance, or watch the opera. This would also open up new active careers such as Actor, Dancer and Singer careers. We could design the sets for the theater, choreograph the dance, and select the type of music our sims sing during the show.

* Arena- for our athletes a venue where sims can play professional sports or an active career- Professional Athlete- to perform a series of different types of sporting events- Basketball, Ice Hockey, and Soccer.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    martial arts dojo
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    martial arts dojo

yes
  • Options
    MrPhillosiphtonMrPhillosiphton Posts: 22 Member
    Inn

As the owner of your Inn, your sim can hire new employees to do all your work, like cleaning the whole lot, serving meals and drinks to the customers, dealing their aggressive situations, and selling rents for sims to live here. To run a business, you will need tables, kitchen, island counters, bar tables, and some entertainment for bored sims to satisfy.
  • Options
    I've suggested, instead of the big resort towers that were rabbit holes, that we get a Bed & Breakfast pack. In it we would be able to build, own, manage, work at and hire/fire any sim including family. We would need bigger buffet tables with more choices. Maybe a dessert table. And room doors that allows sims to choose a room.
  • Options
    @MrPhillosiphton @Dannydanbo those are some great ideas
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Hotel or B&B
    * Grocery Store- we can already cheat around a grocery store, but it would be great to have a grocery store/farmer's market where our sims could go and purchase rare ingredients.
    I like the idea of a farmers market. Maybe it could also be a place to buy birthday and wedding cakes, and cupcakes by the six pack.
    * Occult Shop- a place where our occult sims can go to purchase potion ingredients, potions, spell books, charms, elements- runes and crystals, and magical objects.
    I also really like this one. TS3 had something similar, and it was pretty useful (if you played with supernaturals a lot)

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    They could have added a spooky food cart to Vampires. It could sell blood packs for vamps and other stuff. Maybe, when we get a magic pack, they'll give us a spooky food cart with the magic world.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    ice cream shop where your sims can go to enjoy ice cream with other sims
    and a verity of soda for the whole family

candy shop jars of candy line the shelves what kind will you pick
    this would add a verity of candy lollipop anyone?

skate rink you might fall on your butt but that's ok when your having this much fun

@comicsforlife maybe you should set up a poll with these ideas and how about a baseball field where kids or teens or ya sims could play baseball and and an arena where sims of same age groups could skate on ice or play hockey
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    ice cream shop where your sims can go to enjoy ice cream with other sims
    and a verity of soda for the whole family

candy shop jars of candy line the shelves what kind will you pick
    this would add a verity of candy lollipop anyone?

skate rink you might fall on your butt but that's ok when your having this much fun

@comicsforlife maybe you should set up a poll with these ideas and how about a baseball field where kids or teens or ya sims could play baseball and and an arena where sims of same age groups could skate on ice or play hockey

good ideas @friendlysimmers
  • Options
    A poll, IMO, is a bad idea. It will tell them which ONE of the choices we would like and I want all of them, not just the "winner" of the poll. If they read this thread, they will see that we are interested in a lot of options, not just one.