Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A fun little buzzfeed survey! (About sims of course!)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    I also got October 31st 2018~ must be due to my penchant for black and Gothic things. But my other half and I won't be tying the knot for a while, since 1) we'll some catching-up to do financially, as I haven't been able to work since my accident back in Feb. and 2) I'm a uni student at the mercy of her class schedule for another 3 years (at least, since grad school is something I'm considering).

When my guy saw what I was doing, all he said was "you know there's no Buzzfeed allowed in this house". And I'm like, but this quiz was just about to tell me what kind of salad I am!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    rosethesimmerrosethesimmer Posts: 109 Member
    July 5, 2019.
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    I took it and got in 2059!! I'd be an adult by then that is done with having kids! Heck, my parents would be married for about 70 years!
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    jazzunicornsjazzunicorns Posts: 185 Member
    This made zero sense. Amazing.

I'm getting married on December 24th of this year though. Guess I'd better tell my partner...
  • Options
    ElenaBoleynElenaBoleyn Posts: 1,084 Member
    You got: You'll get married on July 5, 2019
    What could be better than a summer wedding? Blue skies, flowers, sun...unless you live in the UK, that is. If you do it will just rain. But you'll be happy anyway.

Umm I'm already married...
    tumblr_ngslmgsCVw1rsntc8o4_250.gif
  • Options
    Yukari482Yukari482 Posts: 34 Member
    Here's my result! :)

"You got: You'll get married on November 6, 2059
    You'll be pretty old when you get married, but that's OK. It can take a while to find your soulmate, and also by 2059 we'll probably have a base on Mars so you can get married there"

SO I guess I'm getting married when I am 67!
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    "You got: You'll get married on May 1, 2022
    You've got great taste, and you love the finer things in life, so you'll go for a dainty, classy spring wedding. Plus you have a few years to plan it too, even better."

It's funny, it's like it read my nationality so it decided " must go fancy" :D

A spring wedding sounds veeeeeeery nice.
    Would give me a reason to celebrate outside, the only thing I celebrate is my birthday, and the month won't allow me to celebrate it outside without getting a cold !
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    vossthebossvosstheboss Posts: 67 Member
    I got: You'll get married on July 5, 2019
    What could be better than a summer wedding? Blue skies, flowers, sun...unless you live in the UK, that is. If you do it will just rain. But you'll be happy anyway

I guess there is hope for me haha
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I took it again and this time I got December of this year. I guess it'll be a whirlwind romance seeing as it's nearly November and I don't have a partner.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻