Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited June 2017
    No worries Itsy, you take it on please and enjoy. Cancelling my acceptance now .......... thanks :)
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @AmySims09 Hi! I've added your home request to the Open Request list. I clicked the link for the home that you wanted, and it didn't open to a specific plan. Would you please check on that and edit the link when you have a chance? Once that build is claimed we can add your restaurant request or you have the option of placing the restaurant request first and holding on the house. Please let me know what you'd like to do. Thanks! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Hello, Madame Secretary, if I can, I would like to cancel me request. Thank you!

Thanks for letting me know. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @Simlena528 Hi! I'm unavailable because I'm having surgery tomorrow, but if you're willing to wait for me to recover (about two - three weeks) then I'd really like to claim your request!! I've taken the liberty to add myself as preferred creator. lol Let me know what you think. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Hello dear Secretary, I would like to claim this one next:

Date: June 8, 2017
    Username: SPARKY1922
    Page: here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Resort for Isla Paradiso, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@SPARKY1922 , Please check in with me on my contact thread so we can discuss your resort. I have lots of questions, lol. :smile:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998

EDIT: Meant to add above -- since I don't build for S4, I moved on down the list to this next S3 request. :smile:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Madam Secretary, I would like to claim this one next!

Date: May 16, 2017
    Username: trashbinsouvenir
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Beach Home for Isla Paradiso, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator: romagi1
    Claimed By:

@trashbinsouvenir, I have some questions for you here:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Madame Secretary, I just wanted to let you know that I updated my post regarding my request.

Edit: Edited my post Again.

SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    itguyinsc wrote: »
    I'll claim this one if no one has dibs..LOL.

Date: May 17, 2017
    Username: pinkbdk
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Retail Store for Magnolia Promenade, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    LillyDoves wrote: »
    Madame Secretary I have changed my request :) Just wanted to let you know.

SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    @60smusicluvr @Storietime @KarisaMarie88 Hi! I've added your requests to our Open Request list. Should you need to make any changes or updates, please let me know via post or message so I can adjust descriptions as needed. Once your request is claimed the team member will post a message on our thread and contact you. Wait times vary, so please check in with us from time to time. The list is usually claimed in order, but depending on whether the request is for Sims 3 or 4 it may jump around a bit. Please let me know if you have any questions at all. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    @Kaztomp Hi!!! It's so good to see you! I've added your request to the list, please let me know if you need anything. *hugs*
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.

Hi! I wanted to apologize for the delay in updating the thread and thank @romagi1 for your help with questions on the thread. Thank you!!
    I'm a little bit of an anxiety ball with my surgery tomorrow.

@romagi1 and @Sandraelle What stunning creations! Ravendale Estate and Abience are so perfect. Talk about wonderful. :blush:
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Wishing you the very best of luck with your surgery, my dear Madam Secretary! I hope everything goes as quickly and smoothly as can be, with the best possible outcome. Also hoping your recovery is super quick and easy and you're back to feeling like yourself soon as can be. Big, big hugs <3<3<3

@BreeMiles, Oh my! Wayne's Manor is Fantastic! You did an amazing job keeping with the inspiration photos! :)

@calmorezoo, Home Under the Dome is so cool! You totally nailed the futuristic aspect. Love the cool landscaping around the dome too. :blush:

@Glenkarri, Amelia Grove is such a Pretty craftsman home! Love the water feature around the pool and the gorgeous interiors. :smile:

@romagi1, Ravendale Estate is such an exquisite home! Love the gorgeous exterior design and landscaping. Beautifully done interiors! :blush:

@Sandraelle, Ambience (such a cool name B)) is Fabulous! Love the round windows on the second floor. It's so very nicely set up with both the indoor and alfresco dining areas. I honestly can't decide where I'd rather eat, inside or out, lol! Just beatiful! :smile:

Hey Kaz! So nice to hear from you! Hope all is going well with your family. :smile:

• Options
    HomeworkerHomeworker Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited June 2017
    Username: Homeworker
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Beach (shell)
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except: KPST, 70s, 80s & 90s, Movie Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms: none, as my request is just for the exterior
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? see above
    Number of bathrooms: see above
    Favorite color schemes: you guessed it, see above
    Colors you dislike: n/a
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? No
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: None
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sunlit Tides
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.estately.com/listings/info/4137-boulevard-place--2
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.) Pool and hot tub as depicted, please!
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Not required but if the builder needs to clarify anything then that's fine :)
    Additional instructions? The lot can stop just beyond the pool as I don't want the ocean involved in the lot (if this makes sense!) As mentioned above I just want the exterior of the house (including landscaping) as I will put all the walls and decor inside the shell.

Hope I filled it out properly and thanks in advance for taking a look!
    sig-advert.jpg
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    I would like to claim this one next please!

Date: May 31, 2017
    Username: LillyDoves
    Description: Family Home for Newcrest, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@LillyDoves
    Feel free to check into my Thread Here:
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/781631/ts4-creations-just-by-bree-clearpoint-modern-pg-25/p25
  • Options
    AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited June 2017
    @DNARequestTeam

Madame Secretary I have edited my post! It wasn't showing the right house and I added the floor plan.
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    @pinkbdk Your retail dream is ready!

Welcome to THE AVENUE

Download link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/2E1A344A577811E78797C9CBD14E886300.jpg
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    HomeworkerHomeworker Posts: 2,370 Member
    itguyinsc wrote: »
    @pinkbdk Your retail dream is ready!

Welcome to THE AVENUE

Download link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/2E1A344A577811E78797C9CBD14E8863

Woah! That's gorgeous, I don't play Sims 4 but I might have to nudge my sister in your direction ^.^

sig-advert.jpg
  • Options
    @Homeworker Thanks for your request! I've added it to our list. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    I would like to claim this one next please!

Date: May 31, 2017
    Username: LillyDoves
    Description: Family Home for Newcrest, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@LillyDoves
    Feel free to check into my Thread Here:
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/781631/ts4-creations-just-by-bree-clearpoint-modern-pg-25/p25

SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    AmySims09 wrote: »
    @DNARequestTeam

Madame Secretary I have edited my post! It wasn't showing the right house and I added the floor plan.

Perfect! Thank you so much! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    @WrathofCath Thanks for the well wishes! So far, so good. lol I hope the recovery is fast this time! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    That one came out really well Itsy, bringing it in soon for a good look about ;)