Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When we get school projects?

I went to school 3 times and I don't have any school projects.
Lu4ERme.gif

Comments

• Hadron1776Hadron1776 Posts: 330 Member
    Sometimes the kids come home with them. They have a 40% chance to bring home a project each Monday. (Mondays are the only day they bring home projects)
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Oh, thank's I didn't know.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    Thanks from me too! I kept waiting for my kids to get a school project, but they never did. I did start off with a save I had saved on Wednesday though so I guess I just have to wait until Monday next week.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited May 2017
    Are the school projects you're talking about different from the experiment ones in Buy Mode?
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I cracked and got this pack and the teen I was playing brought one home on the first evening though I think that happened to be a Monday, She still hasn't gotten around to doing it, but she got the rocket ship.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    My teen and my kid both got one. The teen got the rocket and my kid got the volcano. I had them build them both outside.
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Are the school projects you're talking about different from the experiment ones in Buy Mode?

Wondering this too, although I'm thinking you have to use the ones in Buy Mode...
  • katandmarikatandmari Posts: 438 Member

They bring home the same ones.
  • katandmarikatandmari Posts: 438 Member
    KHS12 wrote: »

Wondering this too, although I'm thinking you have to use the ones in Buy Mode...

They will have the project for school in their personal inventory
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I don't talk about the school project in build mode.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • sassyness_612sassyness_612 Posts: 4 New Member
    If I go to work with my Adult sim when they come home there is no project. I even waited a week and sent my sim to work alone instead of going with them and the child or teen didn't bring home a project after 2 weeks.
  • Hadron1776Hadron1776 Posts: 330 Member
    Hadron1776 wrote: »
    They have a 40% chance to bring home a project.
    Hadron1776 wrote: »
    (Mondays are the only day they bring home projects)
    --> 40% chance, Mondays only

• Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    They can be found in Build/Buy mode, Childrens' room, click on the viola.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    So can the kids do the teen ones because my teen brought home and her sister ended up starting it and was the teens project to begin with.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Projects are no good if sims live in a small apartment!
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »

Not exactly because you can still do them, it's just that most city dwelling sims will have to do them outdoors where there's space.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    taydev wrote: »
    calaprfy wrote: »

Not exactly because you can still do them, it's just that most city dwelling sims will have to do them outdoors where there's space.

You can send the child/teen (and maybe a parent) to Myshuno Meadows or one of the parks in the other worlds. If you live on a small lot you might want to do the same, though some of the projects can be done inside as well if you have space -- so far I've gotten 1 medieval castle and 2 solar systems with the three kids in my households, which can be done inside or outside.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • smokinhot214smokinhot214 Posts: 12 New Member
    thanks, good to know