Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Parenthood bugs

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Just once so far. I played this family for 2 sims days only, will keep an eye open if it occurs again.

It would be good to see if it occurs again.
  • Options
    kjentoftherrkjentoftherr Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello!

I've just read through almost all the posts on this thread and I am having many of the issues that other people are, including the one EnkiSchimdt had where non-parent adults in the household receive teaching moment calls while the kids are at school.

However, what I'm posting about is a recent issue I had with one of my teen sims. It was his birthday, but when I went to age him up via the birthday cake the game basically treated it like the YA-A age transition. I didn't get a little pop up box informing me he made an age transition, and I most importantly, I wasn't able to pick his final trait upon aging. He also should have gained the traits for filling the empathy, manners, and responsibility bars but he didn't. I quit my game, repaired it, created a new sims 4 folder, reset him, changed the action I was using on the birthday cake, and even let hi age up naturally without a cake once- none of these fixed the problem. Weirdly enough, another sim in the same household also had a birthday (toddler to child) but that one worked totally normally, using the same cake and everything. I am sort of at a loss for what to do next.
  • Options
    Hello!

I've just read through almost all the posts on this thread and I am having many of the issues that other people are, including the one EnkiSchimdt had where non-parent adults in the household receive teaching moment calls while the kids are at school.

However, what I'm posting about is a recent issue I had with one of my teen sims. It was his birthday, but when I went to age him up via the birthday cake the game basically treated it like the YA-A age transition. I didn't get a little pop up box informing me he made an age transition, and I most importantly, I wasn't able to pick his final trait upon aging. He also should have gained the traits for filling the empathy, manners, and responsibility bars but he didn't. I quit my game, repaired it, created a new sims 4 folder, reset him, changed the action I was using on the birthday cake, and even let hi age up naturally without a cake once- none of these fixed the problem. Weirdly enough, another sim in the same household also had a birthday (toddler to child) but that one worked totally normally, using the same cake and everything. I am sort of at a loss for what to do next.

Hello @kjentoftherr
    I am sorry that you have had these issues.
    You can use cheats to add the traits manually. These are links to the cheats . Type in beforehand the cheat
    testingcheats true
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-cheats-codes/#Traits
    https://www.reddit.com/r/sims4Cheats/wiki/parentcheats
  • Options
    kjentoftherrkjentoftherr Posts: 5 New Member
    Oh thank you so much these are so helpful!! It never occurred to me that I could add those traits manually.
  • Options
    Oh thank you so much these are so helpful!! It never occurred to me that I could add those traits manually.

You're welcome :)
  • Options
    MooseGooseMooseGoose Posts: 127 Member
    I've been having a lot of problems with GTW since Parenthood came out. The police career is ultimately broken. The suspect does not show up or doesn't match ANY of the traits. The doctor career NPCs have gone from not doing much before to not doing anything. They just stand outside the hospital or by the front desk. I do use MC Command. Can anyone give me insight if they are having these problems as well?
  • Options
    MooseGoose wrote: »
    I've been having a lot of problems with GTW since Parenthood came out. The police career is ultimately broken. The suspect does not show up or doesn't match ANY of the traits. The doctor career NPCs have gone from not doing much before to not doing anything. They just stand outside the hospital or by the front desk. I do use MC Command. Can anyone give me insight if they are having these problems as well?

Hello
    Other simmers are also having issues with the suspect not fitting the clues that have been given. This thread on the AHQ EA Site refers to the issue
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Incorrect-suspect-traits-Suspect-doesn-t-show-up/m-p/4486122#M11815
    You need to try arresting other sims that don't fit the clues. Some simmers save the gsmr before trying to arrest other Sims, and if their work performance goes down a lot due to trying to arrest wrong sims, they then reload the game .
    There is an issue with transferring cases in the Doctor career
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-GTW-Transfer-patient-case-does-nothing/m-p/6114557#M39632

Try also repairing the game and see if may help. To do that, right click on the sims 4 picture in Origin and click repair.
  • Options
    sassyness_612sassyness_612 Posts: 4 New Member
    The problem I have is when I play my sims in thr careers such as doctor, detective, or scientist, my child or teen doesn't seem to bring home a school project. When I first started a new game when the pack first came out that was the only time my sims children brought home a project.
  • Options
    The problem I have is when I play my sims in thr careers such as doctor, detective, or scientist, my child or teen doesn't seem to bring home a school project. When I first started a new game when the pack first came out that was the only time my sims children brought home a project.

Hello
    The children don't require that your sims are working in the GTW careers, to bring home school projects,
    Repairing the game may help. To do that, right click on the sims 4 picture in Origin and click repair.
    You can also get school projects from build/buy mode.
  • Options
    RomzarahRomzarah Posts: 195 Member
    Ok.. Got something here you may be able to help with.. I have been working on this family with the super brainy little girl that just finished her Social Butterfly Aspiration.. Well she has an older sister that is now a YA.. I was just having her help with homework, as if the kid needs help..lol, I seen that the YA does have a button in chat for parenting but none in her skills sheet.. Even after helping with homework and putting her to bed, the YA has not gained the skill.. Is this something Maxis forgot, you would think a older sister could gain the skill helping with the kids.
  • Options
    Romzarah wrote: »
    Ok.. Got something here you may be able to help with.. I have been working on this family with the super brainy little girl that just finished her Social Butterfly Aspiration.. Well she has an older sister that is now a YA.. I was just having her help with homework, as if the kid needs help..lol, I seen that the YA does have a button in chat for parenting but none in her skills sheet.. Even after helping with homework and putting her to bed, the YA has not gained the skill.. Is this something Maxis forgot, you would think a older sister could gain the skill helping with the kids.

Hello
    I think that the parenting skill is only for the parents, not for older siblings.
  • Options
    trstorrestrstorres Posts: 1 New Member
    > @french5029 said:
    > When my parent sim gets a chance card from the child at school or is asked for advice, I go to click on an option and nothing happens. The chance card doesn't go away and there's no way for me to get out of it. The only way I can get out of the game is to minimize it, close the window from my task bar, then go back to the game where it asks if I want to save and exit etc. Clicking cancel doesn't fix the problem, either.
    > >
    >
    > i am having the same issue

Did repairing the game work for anyone?
  • Options
    trstorres wrote: »
    > @french5029 said:
    > When my parent sim gets a chance card from the child at school or is asked for advice, I go to click on an option and nothing happens. The chance card doesn't go away and there's no way for me to get out of it. The only way I can get out of the game is to minimize it, close the window from my task bar, then go back to the game where it asks if I want to save and exit etc. Clicking cancel doesn't fix the problem, either.
    > >
    >
    > i am having the same issue

Did repairing the game work for anyone?

Hello
    If you have cc/mods in your game, move your mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and see if the issue still occurs when the parent sim next gets a chance card.
    If the issues remain, it would be good to try repairing the game yourself and test to see if it helps in your game.
  • Options
    french5029french5029 Posts: 18 Member
    i moved it to desktop and issue stopped but now i cant use my mods
  • Options
    french5029 wrote: »
    i moved it to desktop and issue stopped but now i cant use my mods

Hello @french5029
    Put your mods back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue. Then you can remove that mod or update it if there has been an updated version released.
  • Options
    m3ukkiem3ukkie Posts: 45 Member
    > @sassyness_612 said:
    > The problem I have is when I play my sims in thr careers such as doctor, detective, or scientist, my child or teen doesn't seem to bring home a school project. When I first started a new game when the pack first came out that was the only time my sims children brought home a project.

Retail shop, too. No child brings his/her project from the school while the parents are running a shop and living there. It looks like they won’t bring ones if the active household is outside of their home lot. I decided to buy one by myself in the Build/Buy mode.
  • Options
    m3ukkie wrote: »
    > @sassyness_612 said:
    > The problem I have is when I play my sims in thr careers such as doctor, detective, or scientist, my child or teen doesn't seem to bring home a school project. When I first started a new game when the pack first came out that was the only time my sims children brought home a project.

Retail shop, too. No child brings his/her project from the school while the parents are running a shop and living there. It looks like they won’t bring ones if the active household is outside of their home lot. I decided to buy one by myself in the Build/Buy mode.

Hello
    Do your sims bring home school projects in households where families don't run a store?
  • Options
    m3ukkiem3ukkie Posts: 45 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > m3ukkie wrote: »
    >
    > > @sassyness_612 said:
    > > The problem I have is when I play my sims in thr careers such as doctor, detective, or scientist, my child or teen doesn't seem to bring home a school project. When I first started a new game when the pack first came out that was the only time my sims children brought home a project.
    >
    > Retail shop, too. No child brings his/her project from the school while the parents are running a shop and living there. It looks like they won’t bring ones if the active household is outside of their home lot. I decided to buy one by myself in the Build/Buy mode.
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > Do your sims bring home school projects in households where families don't run a store?

Hello, Rosemow.
    Yes, when they were at their home lot, they all brought home their school projects at least once, sometimes twice before they got older.
  • Options
    m3ukkie wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > m3ukkie wrote: »
    >
    > > @sassyness_612 said:
    > > The problem I have is when I play my sims in thr careers such as doctor, detective, or scientist, my child or teen doesn't seem to bring home a school project. When I first started a new game when the pack first came out that was the only time my sims children brought home a project.
    >
    > Retail shop, too. No child brings his/her project from the school while the parents are running a shop and living there. It looks like they won’t bring ones if the active household is outside of their home lot. I decided to buy one by myself in the Build/Buy mode.
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > Do your sims bring home school projects in households where families don't run a store?

Hello, Rosemow.
    Yes, when they were at their home lot, they all brought home their school projects at least once, sometimes twice before they got older.

Your feedback about the retail store is helpful. The best thing is to do what you've done and buy a project from the build/buy mode.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    I had a teenager age up to young adult and the menu to choose his new trait did not pop up. He also got none of the new reward traits for maxed character values (he should have gotten 4 of them). I read about someone having the same bug over at MTS.

I chose to exit without saving and tried anew without any mods installed but the result ist still the same. :(
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    83bienchen wrote: »
    I had a teenager age up to young adult and the menu to choose his new trait did not pop up. He also got none of the new reward traits for maxed character values (he should have gotten 4 of them). I read about someone having the same bug over at MTS.

I chose to exit without saving and tried anew without any mods installed but the result ist still the same. :(

Hello
    I am sorry that you are having this issue.

Repairing the game may help. To do that, right click on the sims 4 picture in Origin and click repair.

lf the issues remain, try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or " options " file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder,
  • Options
    Both didn´t help.

This is the script error I´m getting:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>de75eef024f9bcfa59501997</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-06-25 22:15:44</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.31.37.1020-1.200.000.286.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>base_situation.py:1300</categoryid><desyncid>de75eef024f9bcfa59501997</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception thrown while starting situation (KeyError: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.walker_Job_CityLife_LivesOnStreet'>) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 111, in wrapped File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 107, in finally_wrap File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 173, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 191, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 483, in do_zone_spin_up File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1138, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 491, in on_enter File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_manager.py", line 996, in create_situations_during_zone_spin_up File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_manager.py", line 588, in create_situation_from_seed File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\base_situation.py", line 224, in load_situation File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_complex.py", line 693, in _load_situation_states_and_phases File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_complex.py", line 730, in _load_custom_state File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_complex.py", line 783, in _change_state File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\ambient\walkby_ambient_situation.py", line 255, in on_activate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\base_situation.py", line 1300, in _set_job_role_state KeyError: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.walker_Job_CityLife_LivesOnStreet'> </desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>de75eef024f9bcfa59501997</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-06-25 22:18:12</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.31.37.1020-1.200.000.286.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>relationship_tracker.py:624</categoryid><desyncid>de75eef024f9bcfa59501997</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while handling clip events: (RuntimeError: dictionary changed size during iteration) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 420, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 85, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 373, in _run File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_utils.py", line 272, in flush_all_animations File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_accumulator.py", line 494, in flush File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_accumulator.py", line 394, in _append_arb_to_element File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 217, in execute_and_merge_arb File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 242, in handle_events File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\arb.py", line 361, in handle_events File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 120, in __exit__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\arb.py", line 361, in handle_events File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\interaction_elements.py", line 161, in _behavior_event_handler File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_element.py", line 209, in _do_behavior File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 642, in advance_age File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_tuning.py", line 413, in apply_loots File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_tuning.py", line 392, in _do_relbit_based_loot File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tracker.py", line 624, in target_sim_gen RuntimeError: dictionary changed size during iteration </desyncdata></report>
    </root>

I would be willing to share my savegame with one of the gurus.

The teen aging up was living in an appartment, if that is of any importance.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    83bienchen wrote: »
    Both didn´t help.

This is the script error I´m getting:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>de75eef024f9bcfa59501997</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-06-25 22:15:44</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.31.37.1020-1.200.000.286.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>base_situation.py:1300</categoryid><desyncid>de75eef024f9bcfa59501997</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception thrown while starting situation (KeyError: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.walker_Job_CityLife_LivesOnStreet'>) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 111, in wrapped File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 107, in finally_wrap File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 173, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 191, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 483, in do_zone_spin_up File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1138, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 491, in on_enter File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_manager.py", line 996, in create_situations_during_zone_spin_up File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_manager.py", line 588, in create_situation_from_seed File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\base_situation.py", line 224, in load_situation File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_complex.py", line 693, in _load_situation_states_and_phases File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_complex.py", line 730, in _load_custom_state File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_complex.py", line 783, in _change_state File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\ambient\walkby_ambient_situation.py", line 255, in on_activate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\base_situation.py", line 1300, in _set_job_role_state KeyError: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.walker_Job_CityLife_LivesOnStreet'> </desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>de75eef024f9bcfa59501997</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-06-25 22:18:12</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.31.37.1020-1.200.000.286.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>relationship_tracker.py:624</categoryid><desyncid>de75eef024f9bcfa59501997</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while handling clip events: (RuntimeError: dictionary changed size during iteration) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 420, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 85, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 373, in _run File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_utils.py", line 272, in flush_all_animations File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_accumulator.py", line 494, in flush File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_accumulator.py", line 394, in _append_arb_to_element File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 217, in execute_and_merge_arb File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 242, in handle_events File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\arb.py", line 361, in handle_events File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 120, in __exit__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\arb.py", line 361, in handle_events File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\interaction_elements.py", line 161, in _behavior_event_handler File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_element.py", line 209, in _do_behavior File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 642, in advance_age File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_tuning.py", line 413, in apply_loots File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_tuning.py", line 392, in _do_relbit_based_loot File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tracker.py", line 624, in target_sim_gen RuntimeError: dictionary changed size during iteration </desyncdata></report>
    </root>

I would be willing to share my savegame with one of the gurus.

The teen aging up was living in an appartment, if that is of any importance.

Hello
    It would be good to share your savegame with SimGuruNick or SimQARobo.
    This link explains how to share your save game
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065302
  • Options
    Thanks, I will do that. I was hoping it was due to a bug exclusive to SanMyshuno, but the same bug occured when I let my teenager travel to Oasis Springs and let him age there.

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>dc82cc373b2e93b459501c0e</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-06-25 22:37:31</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.31.37.1020-1.200.000.286.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>relationship_tracker.py:624</categoryid><desyncid>dc82cc373b2e93b459501c0e</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while handling clip events: (RuntimeError: dictionary changed size during iteration) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 420, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 85, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 373, in _run File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_utils.py", line 272, in flush_all_animations File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_accumulator.py", line 494, in flush File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_accumulator.py", line 394, in _append_arb_to_element File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 217, in execute_and_merge_arb File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 242, in handle_events File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\arb.py", line 361, in handle_events File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 120, in __exit__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\arb.py", line 361, in handle_events File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\interaction_elements.py", line 161, in _behavior_event_handler File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_element.py", line 209, in _do_behavior File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 642, in advance_age File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_tuning.py", line 413, in apply_loots File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_tuning.py", line 392, in _do_relbit_based_loot File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tracker.py", line 624, in target_sim_gen RuntimeError: dictionary changed size during iteration </desyncdata></report>
    </roo
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I am sorry that you are having this issue @83bienchen :(
    You can also use the cas.fulleditmode cheat to take the teen into cas and add the trait
    These are cheats to add the reward traits
    https://www.reddit.com/r/sims4Cheats/wiki/parentcheats
    Post edited by rosemow on