Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post Your Parenthood Pictures here!

1234568...Next

Comments

• MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    edited July 2017
    4juwiu.jpg

Poor Roy, feeding the kiddo, trying to eat as well and homework. The perils of parenting.

[img][/img]2eyjk8m.jpg

Skyler gets in trouble for making a mess.

2ymunpf.jpg

Flashcard time!

2095x5i.jpg

And Playtime, even better. (shout out to @peacemaker_ic for the awesome maxis match furniture).

2rpe4ah.jpg

And Roy likes to do his homework like this when Skyler goes to bed. Too sweet.

Post edited by Marktn on
    edited July 2017
    34z0w82.jpg

My first house build and inspired by Parenthood Items. I used as many items as I could to set up the rooms. Has a large backyard, deck and fenced in garden area.

2dkzmsm.jpg

Living, Dining and Kitchen. All three rooms with some of my favorite pieces from the Parenthood Game Pack, including the walls. I love how the Parenthood stuff blends so well with the other in game items.

2i20bnn.jpg

The kitchen cabinets and appliances in Parenthood are IMO the best so far. I can't quit using them.

2zow8kl.jpg

Master Bedroom. The dresser and chairs are very homey feeling.

33thv2c.jpg

Teen's Room. Love the lighted mirror and that bed!

eg4zf5.jpg

Toddler's Room - The play table is too cute and much fun for parent and child.

72ak9k.jpg

Bathroom. Love the new tile walls and the tubs are sweet.
    Post edited by Marktn on
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    @Marktn wow great stuff! I wish I could make my houses look that great. I really like the kitchen and bathroom. Any suggestions on designing a kitchen just right? :)
    edited July 2017
    Thanks, @Lyoufln. For the kitchens it was all about trial and error. You have to click the top left corner of the cabinet or counter to get the corner pieces and end pieces to show up. I've fiddled around with already built kitchens to see how they are assembled and I must admit I have much more practice with remodeling and designing room interiors than with building. The best advice I have received is to find a simple house plan to get started. That is what this one is. I decided to give it a go. I had to go off of plan a little to make things fit. I've placed it on the gallery with my EA ID Markwtn.
    Thanks @Marktn! Next time I play the Sims, I'll go check it out :)
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    Thanks for sharing all! Enjoyed every picture, too many to comment individually.

Just got Parenthood GP, loves it so far!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
    I only have the base game plus parenthood and it's so much fun!

Here's Louisa with her 1st child Beatrice as a toddler
    MR6XPSu.jpg

Now, Beatrice is all grown up...
    87DoOAf.jpg

...and has children of her own!
    h4RXZY4.jpg

Yeah, Ingrid and Louisa are pretty impressed with themselves. All 4 of their kids are now young adults! Two goofballs can raise good Sims!
    2kytWSa.jpg
  • dearlaurindearlaurin Posts: 49 Member
    I got a stuff pack instead. Is this expansion worth it? Lorddddd these screenshots are so cute!
    Yes the Parenthood game pack is definitely worth it. It added much needed depth to family play.
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    "Why is there a chicken nugget in my Sixam Pit Beast?"
    1weScHX.png
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • CringecrewCringecrew Posts: 150 Member
    > @plopppo2 said:
    > Here is my son:
    >
    > I have named him Edward.

What a handsome man. I'm sure he will be a magnet to all the ladies
    latest?cb=20060827184625

> @alanmichael1 said:
    > Sims can use the play table and have a conversation with their toddler at the same time. That's nice. The stereo in the background works flawlessly again <3 .

What would Sims 4 be without multitasking?
    latest?cb=20060827184625

> @Dreamie209 said:
    > I made my simself as a toddler and recreated my actual family to kinda fit around my toddler years, so that my current family will easily be blended in once my sim gets older lol.
    >
    > I'm having a lot of fun with them through the Parenthood appoarch.
    >
    >
    > Jessie loves to write in her dairy about the evil pranks she's pulled around the house :lol:
    >
    > While Ryan tries to be the caring big brother while mom and dad are at work:
    >
    >
    >
    > These are the first few seconds, i'll be posting much more :lol:

Aww, how nice.
    latest?cb=20060827184625

> @kokoro80 said:
    > Literally 2 seconds into gameplay and this happens!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Mother is not happy!

BAHAHHAHAHA
    latest?cb=20060827184625

• JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    I was messing around and cheated all the character values for the kids in a household to full negative. The teenager lets out a belch and the little toddler sister was quite amused:

QmgYKAr.png

Then the toddler responds by letting out her own belch:

jQnHCyU.png

And she cracked herself up doing it:

nEaoFda.png

A toddler with extremely bad manners is pretty funny....anytime someone belches, they will crack up and copy them by letting out their own belch, haha.

• MaxNekoeMaxNekoe Posts: 12 New Member
    How do you post pictures?
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    ^ I already answered that in the vampire picture thread. You need more posts.

Anyway, this thread hasn't gotten new posts in nearly a week! Let me remedy that.

Here's the founder of my legacy challenge, Edda, posing for the camera in her son's room for some reason.
    17_10_2017_22_17_11_by_magdaneela-dbr2kjb.png

This is said son. Rune. He turned out to be a vampire, go figure (was conceived on a special lot with that one trait, i think). His powers and weaknesses didn't manifest until he aged up to teenager though, so he's had a childhood of being often outside in the sun. He misses that.
    15_10_2017_22_43_28_by_magdaneela-dbr2l31.png

And his younger brother. a dirty boi whose parents are not good at disciplining
    15_10_2017_22_47_59_by_magdaneela-dbr2l3d.png

All together now, working on a school project! Both kids grew up. And Gunther Munch is the father, haha. Kind of a shame that his work uniform does not include glasses, I bet he can't see plum right now.
    17_10_2017_20_52_38_by_magdaneela-dbr2l54.png

And one last picture.
    17_10_2017_20_53_25_by_magdaneela-dbr2lct.png

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Parents must be proud of her. 17_9_2017_16_28_22.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • zoeh7zoeh7 Posts: 133 Member
    Getting parenthood for my birthday :blush:
    Origin ID: Th3SimsFactory
    Please add me on Origin!
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    just a few pics
    dad got abducted and had a son
    mOHDAss.png
    he was born a day after there daughter, but mum wants to help to
    r1LE9Aa.png
    dBH0Xml.png
  • LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    @feetinstockings I love the swatch of the new toddler bed that is in your last picture.
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    LissyK9 wrote: »
    @feetinstockings I love the swatch of the new toddler bed that is in your last picture.

They are cute. and I like that the beds are now portable.