Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post Your Parenthood Pictures here!

Comments

• Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    Literally 2 seconds into gameplay and this happens!

0Ja0Pf0.png
    lhHdw6v.png

Mother is not happy!
    E4IcKyO.png
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I am still cooking (why do I have to eat these s* sausages today, why???), so I had to take a break after spending over an hour in B&B. Gonna go look at CAS then & gameplay finally lol. But it's nice seeing all these pictures, I'm soooooooo happy :D And yes @Ciarassims that top especially is awesome!
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I said I wasn't going to bother with this pack as my sims don't have kids.

Then I bought it. :# oh well.

Not pack-specific, but thematically it's alright: breakfast time:
    05-30-17_5-09-23nbspPM_zps8qtli5dh.png
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »

What got you?
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Ok, this looks new to me. My sim had J over, because she had a kid with him she thought he should meet. She had the option to "help fix a bad relationship for him" with some dude.

PHGP3_zpsl8cadtri.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    edited May 2017

What got you?

The thought of my sims making lunches for each other to take to work, the community volunteering, plus the curiosity of what full-scale parenting for a couple of vampires with a toddler might be like.

Plus I REALLY like one of the new sofas.

p.s. great question! :)
  • Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    Sunfisher0 wrote: »

And this is my toddlers' room (I'm in love with the wall deco in this pack):
    2.png
    3.png

OMG I love love love how you decorated the room! Love the pink/purple theme!!! :love:
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member

What got you?

The thought of my sims making lunches for each other to take to work, the community volunteering, plus the curiosity of what full-scale parenting for a couple of vampires with a toddler might be like.

Plus I REALLY like one of the new sofas.

p.s. great question! :)

How's the parenting going?
    lol I did that for a few stuff packs one item lured me in.
    Thanks! I was curious as it seems to be a mix of people loving the idea and being meh. I can't wait to go home and play for myself! 2 hours left as long as traffic isn't bad.... :#
  • Options
    blondiebabe923blondiebabe923 Posts: 202 Member
    edited May 2017
    All these pictures look so awesome! I wish I could buy the pack but i have to pay bills to bad I can't motherlode myself so money in real life lol
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Who had school project? I didn't have after 2 days of school, I want it! :joy:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    laladottyspotlalalaladottyspotlala Posts: 307 Member
    I love that they can Volunteer for soup kitchens, cleaning up the beach, etc. I hope that is a hint we're going to get a beach themed pack or world someday!
  • Options
    EshnicEshnic Posts: 59 Member
    saphfire wrote: »
    tumblr_oqs2ka5KFQ1tq6wzgo3_1280.png

This has been my experience so far

You are NOT alone, bit I experienced this without buying the pack yet. This happens to my sims for the most part at the Lounge in Oasis Springs....at the top of the stairs for some reason.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Eshnic wrote: »

You are NOT alone, bit I experienced this without buying the pack yet. This happens to my sims for the most part at the Lounge in Oasis Springs....at the top of the stairs for some reason.

That happened to me a fair bit last week, mostly in one particular house in Forgotten Hollow.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options

Transcendental sofa yoga :o ?

Yoga: you're doing it wrong.

Transcendental sofa yoga: you're doing it.......right??
  • Options
    LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member
    Everything looks so good in this pack, keep the pics coming. I'm living vicariously thru you all.
    BTW, everybody's decorating is on point here.

> @Netzspannung said:
    > There is so much to discover in this pack! After woohoo, J felt embarrassed (happens to everyone once in a while!) and they could discuss his mood!

This makes me happy-- interactions like that add more to the game & will make it feel more realistic.
  • Options
    The male hairstyle is not for everyone, but I do like it a lot!

PHHD4_zps21u7bt9u.jpg

And here are some male outfits. The sim one the left is wearing a top and bottom from this pack as well as some facial hair and the one on the right is wearing the hairstyle and a new top.

PH4_zpstocefksm.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
  • Options
    @depfan That's right. I do love spending time in CAS and BB is incredible once again, but this pack is really so much about the game play and these new interactions are great. They are expanding on the mood system in a meaningful way.

we all try ...
  • Options
    laladottyspotlalalaladottyspotlala Posts: 307 Member
    66dpwh.png
    Nina Caliente had twin girls with Don. He bounced out after finding out about the pregnancy.
    They're working on a school project together :)
  • Options
    JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    In one of my games, I have a vampire who is trying to take over the world with his progeny. The ones who are born as vampires rather than humans (about 1/3 of them), he invites over to raise them to follow in his footsteps. Here are 9 of the 10 vampire toddlers playing away the day...one is missing from this picture though:

vC6O0rS.jpg

Oh, that would be Zayne....he went off and decided to play in the dishwasher and not only left a pile of garbage but he broke the dishwasher from playing in it! As if that wasn't enough, the little brat decided to follow up his opening act by dumping stuff all over the floor and making another mess, lol:

ynNc7lj.jpg

Needless to say he got a strict talking to....he's lucky he's too young for dad to use his vampire powers to command him to repair and clean, haha.