Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

why are the sims in the cheaper apartments leftist?

Summersethomes5Summersethomes5 Posts: 450 Member
I was playing Miko who lives in the fashion district and she's a social justice worker (on twitter she'd be a sjw or social justice warrior, nice play on words there EA ) anyway I playing around with her and this left leaning or right leaning popped up. I thought..hey cool I'll have some fun with this..turns out everyone is leftist there wasnt one right in the entire bunch...why is that EA? was someone upset about the election? has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    KimsSimsKimsSims Posts: 95 Member
    A majority of the Townies in the Spice District in my game have Right leaning political views. Makes it difficult when I'm trying to get donations for charity work from the Left.
    90ppvq.jpg

• Options
    CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    I find that Fashion and Art districts including Miko leans left, the Uptown folks are definitely right. Don't know about the Spice district though, haven't really went that far out for votes
    FFCOojX.gif
  • Options
    Summersethomes5Summersethomes5 Posts: 450 Member
    im going to have to check out the spice district and see whats up
  • Options
    KimsSimsKimsSims Posts: 95 Member
    The neighbors in the spice district are lefties, but the vendors and visitors to the area are mostly comprised of righties. Maybe because of the basketball court (sports), since uptown also has a basketball court. I don't know, but I'm going to head over to the arts quarter and fashion district to get donations. Just a little inconvenient though since I just remodeled a house in the spice district and moved my Sim family into it from an apartment. Too many issues w/neighbors across the hall making noise, knocking on door and walking in uninvited. I have another remodeled house in Windenberg. And now I'm curious to find out what, if any, political leanings the residents of the other worlds have. I don't think EA created a preponderance of any particular political leaning, but I wonder if it's possible to change a Townie's political leaning to a different side. Off to play TS4 and find out.
    90ppvq.jpg