Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pieces of Time - Updated 11/19/17

Comments

• Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    This is terrible. Had to call off work today because the migraine has made me physically sick. The headache is mostly gone right now, but my stomach won't stop turning, even after anti-nausea meds
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    :o Oh goodness... Hope you'll feel better soon. *sending you love*
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I hope you feel better soon @Skcaga6
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Not fun. :'(
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    This is terrible. Had to call off work today because the migraine has made me physically sick. The headache is mostly gone right now, but my stomach won't stop turning, even after anti-nausea meds

*hugs*

I hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    There WILL be a chapter tomorrow, but it will be yet another picture only one...maybe.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Chapter 43 is here!

09-14-17_5-02-13c2a0pm.png?w=748
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    I have made a big decision regarding this story and where it is heading. Since the original characters who came from other stories are aging and beginning to die off, and their kids are blending with the other families, I am eventually going to turn it into a legacy type of story. I haven't worked out the details yet or decided what type of legacy it will be. I haven't even fully decided which character will be the lead in the story yet. I am letting the characters make that decision for me and I am sure someone will pop out at me soon. If I had to pick right now, it would probably be either Myla Knight or Lilianna Day. We will see who it ends up being when the time feels right.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Chapter 44 is posted.

09-17-17_9-41-54c2a0pm.png?w=748
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Chapter 45 has been posted. This one features everybody's favorite boss, Thu, created by the wonderful @InfraGreen.

09-17-17_11-23-34c2a0pm.png?w=748
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    She's no one's favorite at Cosavo but that is why she wants babies: they'll love her as a mum...at least until they hit puberty. :p

I wanna see Lindsey's face when she grows up. I wonder what genes she grabbed. Both parents have beautiful faces. ;)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    I want to see also. So tempting to go into CAS and take a peak.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Chapter 46 has been posted. This chapter features the daughter of @CitizenErased14's Zayne and @pammiechick's Siobhan.

09-21-17_3-11-24c2a0pm.png?w=748
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Chapter 47 features a character who has not been seen since the very first chapter.

09-26-17_1-52-58c2a0pm.png?w=748
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    I am so beyond ticked off with the game right now. I have missing characters. Not dead. MISSING. They have even disappeared from the family trees. All three of @PrincessSimcess and Prince Adam's triplet boys are gone. I had them all married off. Two were expecting babies with their wives. They are gone. Their parents, younger sister, wives, and babies are still there. There are several others missing as well, but they seem to be minor.

I am going to do a repair and if that doesn't bring them back, I'll have to get creative with the story to come up with a reason they have disappeared.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    The triplets should be in the second generation. Repairing did not work. Guess I am coming up with a good story for why they went missing.

img_0756.jpg?w=656
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Maybe they formed a band and moved to another country? Or they all got inprisoned for treason against the goverment?
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Maybe they formed a band and moved to another country? Or they all got inprisoned for treason against the goverment?

The Le Pew Brothers. Rocking a stadium near you...once someone pays our bail.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options

Malcolm could do it? His family has money and needs a new hobby now he's discovered fire starting is illegal.
  • Options

Malcolm could do it? His family has money and needs a new hobby now he's discovered fire starting is illegal.

He is probably one of their cell mates.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Do you have a younger version of them in your library? You could just age them up. :)
  • Options
    I think I might, but the more I think about it, the more the idea in my head sounds like a great idea. It plays on a previous chapter and something that happened there.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    Glad to see you spinning such a horrible situation into a positive one :)
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

• Options
    Positive for the story, but not necessarily for the characters involved. :( People are going to be hurt. In the end it will make sense though. I hope at least.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    One problem figured out and them MCCC throws a few curveballs at me.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656