Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pieces of Time - Updated 11/19/17

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Then I have a bet on Zayne since the boy is a sworn bachelor in his world.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    We will see soon who it is. Oh and Jackson has another toddler running around. She is another cutie.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Who would you pair him up with? Hope is not in my game.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

Yeah, I don't like Hope for him anyway...she's too selfish....he needs someone who needs him in her world and can be a leader, too. If you have Siobhan's friends, Tulip could set him straight. ;)
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Yeah, I don't like Hope for him anyway...she's too selfish....he needs someone who needs him in her world and can be a leader, too. If you have Siobhan's friends, Tulip could set him straight. ;)

I do not have her friends. In my game, Siobhan's best friend is the Sim I made of my RL BFF's daughter.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited June 2017

I do not have her friends. In my game, Siobhan's best friend is the Sim I made of my RL BFF's daughter.

Okay...well, I guess you'll have to choose! ;) It'd be fun if your Zayne had kids before he does in A2A. :joy:

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Need a few more screen shots then can post chapter 2 today. Game is not cooperating with me though. Lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Chapter 2 has been posted. This chapter features characters from @pammiechick and @CitizenErased14.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Ooh can't wait to catch up with the actual story part of this :D Probably tomorrow sometime!

And LOL at the discussion about who Zayne should be with. Pammie will never board the Hozay (but then, will it ever sail again anyway? Dun-dun-dunnnnn)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    I am off the HoZay ship now. I found Zayne the perfect girl. :) lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Lol! Love it! Siobhan and Zayne will get married and have kids before their alter egos! Ha!

And that Lilliana looks precious!

Oh..Knight is still so hot, huh? Like that hair on him!
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Ooh can't wait to catch up with the actual story part of this :D Probably tomorrow sometime!

And LOL at the discussion about who Zayne should be with. Pammie will never board the Hozay (but then, will it ever sail again anyway? Dun-dun-dunnnnn)

Lol! True...I'm sure HoZay might sail despite me...but I'll be happy to board another ship indeed!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I found it so funny to come back from the bathroom to find him proposing to her. He was there to visit her brother, yet spent all his time with her. Guess I'm going to have to age them up to YA soon. Just hope I can keep them out of the closets and bushes until after the wedding. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I found it so funny to come back from the bathroom to find him proposing to her. He was there to visit her brother, yet spent all his time with her. Guess I'm going to have to age them up to YA soon. Just hope I can keep them out of the closets and bushes until after the wedding. lol

That's hilarious! <3 I didn't know MCCC would allow teens to propose. Or were they doing the promise ring thing? Love it! Now I can't wait for ShiZay babies! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

That's hilarious! <3 I didn't know MCCC would allow teens to propose. Or were they doing the promise ring thing? Love it! Now I can't wait for ShiZay babies! ;)

There is an option to allow it for teens also. It is going to be a few chapters before they are married. I do have a beautiful wedding dress for her.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Sneak peak
    06-04-17_11-53-03c2a0pm.png?w=748

wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Gorgeous dress! :love: And I'm getting a kick out of the fact she will having a wedding in your AU. Siobhan will elope. No wedding or wedding dress! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I had thought about an elopement, but with Tianna missing and now Eric running away, the family needs a few moments of happiness.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    One HUGE difference that I probably should mention here. In Ashes 2 Ashes by @CitizenErased14, Zayne's parents are both deceased. In my story, his father is still alive, but his mother has died. The details will come out in my story soon.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Interesting!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    No!!! I log on to play and I find Siobhan at his house exchanging vows. PAUSE, EXIT, DO NOT SAVE!!! Looks like this wedding will be happening sooner than I planned. Impatient Sims!
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    It is frustrating when the game does not cooperate.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Sorry for your troubles!! I guess MCCC is on overdrive! :wink::p
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    It was CAS causing problems last night. Half the wedding guests arrived bald and in their underwear. I didn't delete any CC so it was just the game being temperamental.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    The new chapter has been posted. You can click on the picture to get to it...I hope.
    06-06-17_3-21-10c2a0am.png?w=748
    wotgen6.gif?w=656