Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pieces of Time - Updated 11/19/17

Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
I decided that instead of filling up other threads with the updates of what is going on in my own game with their characters, I would create a blog and post here. The blog can be found HERE. It is still in the construction phase so give me a day or two to get things done there, but feel free to check it out now if you wish.

Some of the characters I have added to my game and will be featured on the blog is the Day and Knight family of @pammiechick, Stellan and Simcess of @PrincessSimcess, the Rosebrook, Klein, and Ainsworth family from the Ashes 2 Ashes and Dust 2 Dust stories by @CitizenErased14, as well as many of my own characters from my various saves. I even tossed my Ugly family into the game, and boy do they live up to their name. There are even a few familiar famous faces in the game such as singer and Broadway star Josh Groban, the Taylor family from Home Improvement, and the cast of Golden Girls. My own RL family and my best friend make appearances in the game.

If you would like to see some of your own characters in my game, post them to the gallery with the tag #AWskcaga6 and I'll add them. I have all the packs and some CC. If you use a CC I don't own, I'll use something similar.

Here is a picture of my SimSelf and Jackson Day to start with:

05-27-17_9-20-40c2a0pm.png?w=1200&h=&crop=1&ssl=1
wotgen6.gif?w=656
Post edited by Skcaga6 on

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Wow...what a great idea! Looking forward to seeing all these sims in your game! It's fun to see Jackson having fun in another life!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Wow...what a great idea! Looking forward to seeing all these sims in your game! It's fun to see Jackson having fun in another life!

He has a new toddler running around in my game, and another little one on the way. I'll post pictures of Cheyenne in a bit. She's a cutie.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

He has a new toddler running around in my game, and another little one on the way. I'll post pictures of Cheyenne in a bit. She's a cutie.

Looking forward to seeing her! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Here is little Cheyenne Day.
    05-29-17_12-50-11c2a0pm.png?w=748

wotgen6.gif?w=656
    edited May 2017
    Here is little Cheyenne Day.
    05-29-17_12-50-11c2a0pm.png?w=748
    Awww...very cute. I think she looks like Daddy! But I see some Mommy in her too!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Here are a few of the pictures added to the blog today. Descriptions of the pictures can be found on the blog's blender page.

Winter and her new hubby, Stan.
    05-30-17_1-06-57c2a0am.png?w=748

The Royal Couple
    05-30-17_2-02-45c2a0am.png?w=748

Babysitting?
    05-30-17_1-26-16c2a0am.png?w=748

Two More?
    05-30-17_1-48-33c2a0am.png?w=748

The families are finally meeting each other.
    05-30-17_11-21-57c2a0am.png?w=748
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    edited May 2017
    Little one isn't sure about Alex or maybe she's in trouble?

Winters hubby is actually cute! Just put a little hair on him...

I found Zayne. I really like that hair on him!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Winter's new hubby is Stan from the Golden Girls. He loves his toupees. Lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Slasher4242Slasher4242 Posts: 30 Member
    Totally off topic, but in The Royal Couple photo is that CC hair for the guy? If so, where's it from?
    Yes. It is Cc hair. I will try to find the link when I get back on my laptop.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Totally off topic, but in The Royal Couple photo is that CC hair for the guy? If so, where's it from?

Here is the link for the CC on Prince Adam
    Prince Adam's Hair
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    This is so fun! :blush: And I spy a scar-free Zayne! :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
    This is so fun! :blush: And I spy a scar-free Zayne! :smiley:

Yeap. I don't have the CC for the scar. We'll just say that he visited the same plastic surgeon that Jackson went to to get the scars removed.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    I am having issues with the game at the moment. I think I know what the problem is and will fix it tomorrow.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Slasher4242Slasher4242 Posts: 30 Member
    > @Skcaga6 said:
    > Slasher4242 wrote: »
    >
    > Totally off topic, but in The Royal Couple photo is that CC hair for the guy? If so, where's it from?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Here is the link for the CC on Prince Adam
    > Prince Adam's Hair

Thankss!
  • PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    Here are a few of the pictures added to the blog today. Descriptions of the pictures can be found on the blog's blender page.

The Royal Couple

Oh my goodness, could that be....? My Simself is Royal!
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

The Royal Couple

Oh my goodness, could that be....? My Simself is Royal!

Yup. MCCC married you to the Prince.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Now that the families are making friends and stuff, a story is forming. I will be starting to write it tomorrow.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Okay, I have screenshots to start this. I am just drawing a blank on a title. LOL I'll come up with something though. Expect drama from the very start.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    The first chapter for Pieces of Time has been posted. It can be found HERE.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Oh...Alex is NOT going to be happy...then watch out! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    WOW! I have full autonomy on. I have MCCC settings on for autonomous proposals. I go to the bathroom and left the game running. I come back to a proposal in progress. Just wait until you see who it is.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    Haven't used MCCC in a while since my computer couldn't keep up with it and kept crashing (in my game, Liberty Lee and Victor Feng had a thing which was very odd) ... but I absolutely love how the sims decide who to build relationships on their own and stuff! Love the idea of this :D
    WOW! I have full autonomy on. I have MCCC settings on for autonomous proposals. I go to the bathroom and left the game running. I come back to a proposal in progress. Just wait until you see who it is.

I wonder if it's Tony! Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

I wonder if it's Tony! Ha!

Nope. In my game, Tony is married to the woman in the first chapter.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656