Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Parenthood Object Clip: What's Your Fav

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
https://youtu.be/FtQXSHAX4gs

1_zpspt8i1qsk.png

2_zpscafeqtnm.png

3_zps9x23ullx.png

4_zps2xykodtv.png

5_zpstzb5gpqj.png

6_zpsvmtqpxqk.png

7_zpsgplh4jmu.png

8_zpss3lubdfz.png

8_zpss3lubdfz.png

My favs are the large square coffee table and the twin kids bed.

Comments

• Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Couch with the drawers, and new cabinets
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Is that a new fireplace?
  • simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    I'm in love with the new bath/shower combo. I think we've seen at least three different versions of it so far and I love them all. I'll be using it in all my homes for sure.
  • RainbowColor1204RainbowColor1204 Posts: 193 Member
    Looks like we're getting at least 2 new counter sets! I'm most excited for the counters, the clip paintings, and the bookcase :)
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    I love the square coffee table. I can see myself using that a lot
  • CoreyTessCoreyTess Posts: 48 Member
    Love the new coffee table and being able to use it hopefully, like a coffee table. Also the new bathroom stuff looks good. Can't wait for this to come out.
    Catch Up with My Sims Stuff Here simfablife.blogspot.com
    tumblr_oa663idSUS1v00mydo1_500.gif

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Where are these clips taken from?
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    THOSE CEILING LAMPS! I haven't seen them in any of the trailers, they are gorgeous! I also love the coffee table, bookshelf, fireplace and fruit bowl.
  • GiorgiGiorgi Posts: 44 Member
    The sims 3 fridge :D
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    I'm torn between the bathroom cabinets and the tub/shower combo
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    The shower/tub has to be my favorite item in the pack atm. It looks so good and the swatches we've seen thus far are super cute.

I also like that bed with the untucked blanket.
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    i get dizzy already looking at the pictures
    how can you people actually play with this blurr ?

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    i get dizzy already looking at the pictures
    how can you people actually play with this blurr ?

What do you mean with "play with this blurr"? These are pictures from a low quality video.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I like the new double mirror above the sink and is the handheld (probably nonworking) shower head new? I don't remember seeing it before but I could be wrong.
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    By the way, are those new, transparent curtains? I'm always so happy about new curtains.
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    I pretty much love everything - but especially the new dining chairs caught my eye - they look delicious!
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    edited May 2017
    My favorite piece isn't shown. The dresser from the "geeky" side of the teenage boys room

Edited because auto-correct
    Dresses?
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Hard to choose as its all nice. I love the fairy lights and the wallpaper. Also the kitchen set. I love the traditional feel of it.
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I need those kitchen cabinets in my life cause my cats won't stop opening mine! Seriously though I love them!

Something I just noticed was the placemats! I wonder if we set out placemats and that is where the kids "set the table" so if we only use 3 places then the kids won't be setting the table for 6? I hope so!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I love the new wall tiles. Also something else that hasn't been shown -- the curtains for the kid's room with the animals on them.
    I need those kitchen cabinets in my life cause my cats won't stop opening mine! Seriously though I love them!

Something I just noticed was the placemats! I wonder if we set out placemats and that is where the kids "set the table" so if we only use 3 places then the kids won't be setting the table for 6? I hope so!

This something I wondered about. Do they set the table for the number of sims living in the house or for the size of the table? What about eating at the bar counters? What if you have guests over to eat?
  • sunspritersunspriter Posts: 125 Member
    Coffee table is my favorite I think, but I seriously love everything. I love the style
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited May 2017
    All of it! I'm going to get so much use out of this stuff. But if I were picking favorites, it would be the big coffee table, the new shower/tub combo, and the kitchen cupboards in white. Oh! And the breadbox! Love the breadbox.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    I am only interested in the game play objects.
    Particularly what the task/curfew board does.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds