Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

has anyone ever noticed this.

2...Next

Comments

• plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    17.8% of people bought it based on this:
    ts4_render_bella_goth.png

I was devastated when I realised that she cannot do that - Sims can't sit like that.

Took a long time to recover from that little marketing ploy - based on having the base game.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited May 2017
    brendhan21 wrote: »
    yup

(post body count too short)

dose it bother you/affect your gameplay.

of course
    i was going to give a sarcastic reply about how much I love when it happens but I decided not to
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    I have notice this too in my game lately, its been happening more lately. Very frustrating!
  • LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    It happens. And sometimes it doesn't. I have saves where everything goes smoothly and I have nothing to complain. At least in my game, I noticed the simulation lag only in certain lots. Maybe because it was so heavy on MOO so it would cause routing issues. Or maybe for no reason at all, some lots just seem to be cursed, it happens a lot when I download stuff from the gallery.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Definitely a problem in my game. I find it worse in some saves than others. But I usually can work around it by clicking in and out of build/buy mode. One of those things I hope are fixed eventually or at least improved, but I can still enjoy the game.
  • John4estJohn4est Posts: 202 Member
    Sometimes just in general, even if it isn't doing two things at once, my sim will stand there on super-speed for like 2+ hours before beginning to do the task I told him to do. I just got used to it. Sometimes if you pause for a few seconds and turn it back on they will begin to do it right there after.
    2qwq9ah.jpg
  • brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    yup

of course
    i was going to give a sarcastic reply about how much I love when it happens but I decided not to

well i mean i am sure people do not like it. its just not enough to make them want to stop playing/notice/care/let it bother them.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited May 2017
    yup

of course

well i mean i am sure people do not like it. its just not enough to make them want to stop playing/notice/care/let it bother them.

don't you kind of have to notice/care/be bothered by something in order to not like it?
    as for stop playing because of it, have you?
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    @brendhan21 what's with all this hysteria and worry in all of your comments/threads ?

MYM7E.gif

because honestly i feel like this game is such a disapointment and while things are slowly and i mean slowly and slightly improving this game does not feel like it can or will reach the point where it can be amazing. and i envy the people who can feel like it is such an amazing game and i wish i could see this game as amazing they can but this game just feels so limited right now and i do not understand how they can see this game as an amazing game or how to even see it as simply as do not buy it if you do not like it and buy it if you like it. i am incapable of seeing the world as simple as that and it makes me feel like something is wrong with me and that i need help but yeah no one is willing to help me as everyone is making me feel like i am a horrible person for not wanting to "help" myself to see things the right way and the only way to see them. and that all i want to do is ruin everyones fun and make everyone misserable. if that giff was just added for me the answer is no i am not okay!
    yup

of course

don't you kind of have to notice/care/be bothered by something in order to not like it?
    as for stop playing because of it, have you?

well i wish i could just not notice it then. its like they do not notice it even when it happens its more a feature that adds a challenge the game apparently.
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    @brendhan21 what's with all this hysteria and worry in all of your comments/threads ?

MYM7E.gif

because honestly i feel like this game is such a disapointment and while things are slowly and i mean slowly and slightly improving this game does not feel like it can or will reach the point where it can be amazing. and i envy the people who can feel like it is such an amazing game and i wish i could see this game as amazing they can but this game just feels so limited right now and i do not understand how they can see this game as an amazing game or how to even see it as simply as do not buy it if you do not like it and buy it if you like it. i am incapable of seeing the world as simple as that and it makes me feel like something is wrong with me and that i need help but yeah no one is willing to help me as everyone is making me feel like i am a horrible person for not wanting to "help" myself to see things the right way and the only way to see them. and that all i want to do is ruin everyones fun and make everyone misserable. if that giff was just added for me the answer is no i am not okay!

I don't think anyone is trying to make you feel horrible but in reading just your responses to people in this thread you seem to be pushing your views and in a way putting them down when they don't feel the same as you. We all play the game differently. We all have things that bother us to varying degrees. I know you don't want to hear, "Don't play or buy it," but how about just don't try to push your feelings/views on people who feel/see differently from you.

People came in and answered your question. Why then try to make what many feel is a minor issue into a game breaking one? There are plenty of issues that many see as game breaking and people willing to vent their unhappiness about them. Making every issue you come across into the end of the world (game) isn't going to make you enjoy the game more or me enjoy mine less. That is just a fact.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • FalyniosFalynios Posts: 298 Member
    agreed with above. it's like you're trying to make people feel bad or dumb for continuing to play the game just because there are bugs. of course we dont like the bugs
    Falynios wrote: »
    agreed with above. it's like you're trying to make people feel bad or dumb for continuing to play the game just because there are bugs. of course we dont like the bugs

and so many of you act like there no bugs or act like those bugs are features that add a challenge the game.

MYM7E.gif

I don't think anyone is trying to make you feel horrible but in reading just your responses to people in this thread you seem to be pushing your views and in a way putting them down when they don't feel the same as you. We all play the game differently. We all have things that bother us to varying degrees. I know you don't want to hear, "Don't play or buy it," but how about just don't try to push your feelings/views on people who feel/see differently from you.

People came in and answered your question. Why then try to make what many feel is a minor issue into a game breaking one? There are plenty of issues that many see as game breaking and people willing to vent their unhappiness about them. Making every issue you come across into the end of the world (game) isn't going to make you enjoy the game more or me enjoy mine less. That is just a fact.

well i feel like people push their views too with their fake happyness in order to get views. i mean i watching a video earlier of someone who somehow was not execited about a pack and yet she still looked like was going burst out laughing and was super excited to just be able to see new content for the sims 4 even though she admits oh i am not too excited about this pack and it just felt super annoying to watch. of coruse again the soultion is always simple for you do not watch her.
  • LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    Buddy, I think you need to chill, eat a muffin, have some fun. I won't tell you "if you don't like it, don't play/buy", but let's put it this way: if you're having a good time in the game, great. If not, move on, try tomorrow, next week. Life is too short.

Honestly, if we enjoy the game, we don't care that much about bugs (as annoying as they are) or about other people's complains. We play because we enjoy it. Heck, I loved Sims 3 with all the lag and thousands issues, so yes, a bit of lag is a improvement for me.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    I would say it's annoying to me to have my Sims stand around, stalled out, if you will, but once they get going again, I can put it behind me. It doesn't 'ruin' the game. I am very much enjoying this game, especially since the Sims, themselves, tend to be more animated, lively, quirky.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • LadyMcCrackenLadyMcCracken Posts: 31 Member
    All the time! It kind of breaks me out of the moment I'm in while playing... :(
    It's like the sim goes completely brain dead for a few seconds. I wish something would be done to fix it.
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member

MYM7E.gif

You're relying too heavily on other people. We can list a hundred reasons why we continue to play the game, but it won't matter to you: you simply don't like Sims 4 as it is. The only people who can help you are the devs, who hopefully will fix the bugs/release a pack that will interest you.

There's nothing wrong with you for not enjoying the game, but when you get upset and blame other players for not magically making you like the game, then there's something wrong.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    Yes this happens for me. No it does not ruin my game. It's been a sims issue for me in both 3 and 2. It's annoying sometimes, but it's a game. It doesn't ruin it for me. Most games I play have hangups from time to time.
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    edited May 2017
    I happens a lot lately and I don't like it. I hate constant resetting too :(

Now that's I hate.
    Pick up plates? Reset.
    Pick up trash? Reset.
    Pick up toddler? Reset.
    Etc...

:expressionless:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif