Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

all audio broken

All the audio seems to be broken in my game.. there's musical notes coming from them when they are off. No sound just the notes coming out from them..

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited May 2017
    All the audio seems to be broken in my game.. there's musical notes coming from them when they are off. No sound just the notes coming out from them..

Everyone's got that with the stereos, I'm afraid. QA has reproduced it. Hopefully they'll get a quick fix out for us. Meantime, you might just want to stick stereos out of the way or in inventory when they're off.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    thanks, I deleted everything the wall speakers too
  • brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member

Everyone's got that with the stereos, I'm afraid. QA has reproduced it. Hopefully they'll get a quick fix out for us. Meantime, you might just want to stick stereos out of the way or in inventory when they're off.

so until they fix it we cant use steroes i going to guess you are not upset about it.
  • AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    brendhan21 wrote: »

so until they fix it we cant use steroes i going to guess you are not upset about it.

Nope, not upset about it at all. I rarely use stereo's and usually delete them as soon as I load a pre-made house that has them. I have disliked them in all sims games. I am more upset about the detective career being broken and my restaurant practically unplayable however, I still love this game though and those bugs will not deter me from loving it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we get that you don't like it. No reason for you to be so negative.
  • CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    I'm not at all upset about it either, my sims might be lol
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    There doesn't seem to be an emergency patch yet, the bug could be watched in all its ugliness at the livestream a few minutes ago.
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,652 Member
    Broken stereos is a bit of a blessing. I 'm forever having to turn them off as I get frustrated with sims constantly dancing in front of them - all stereos will now be deleted!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    There is a mod on modthesims to fix it until they get around to working on it.
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    Just leave the stereo's on. The one effects are much less intrusive and annoy then the off with it's pulsing, large yellow effects.
    keekee53 wrote: »

Could you link the mod?
  • ronnigirl67ronnigirl67 Posts: 209 Member
    DivieOwl wrote: »
    Just leave the stereo's on. The one effects are much less intrusive and annoy then the off with it's pulsing, large yellow effects.

Could you link the mod?

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=595014
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    DivieOwl wrote: »

Could you link the mod?

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=595014

Thanks!