Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Losaru's Sims 4 Bundle Pack Giveaway (Winners Announced. Please Check Inside.)

LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
Hi everyone,

Originally I was hoping to do separate pack giveaways but be apparently being Canadian, I'm not allowed to just go buy individual stuff packs (I don't know who to tell off so not gonna bother) for giveaways. Or it's a bit of a hassle trying to find places that do. So hence why I'm giving away a bundle.

Thanks to @jimmysnan , we now have a code for another one of these bundles. So now two names will be drawn May 30th instead of just one!

The winners are:

@MizoreYukii

and

@gshipley

Please check your inboxes for a PM stating that you have won. If I have not heard back in a sufficient amount of time (At most a week or so) I will be drawing another name for the code.

205824-L-LO.jpg

Just note that, from what I gather, I'm given one code which means I can't separate the packs out, but if you have one of these packs already, it shouldn't try to download a second pack, according to simmers (Thanks @MadameLee ) so if you're just looking for one because you already have two of them, join in the adventure!
In this giveaway bundle pack:

0.jpg

Have a thing for the night? Don't mind downing some plasma for your immortality? Live up the sanguine, as in blood-red, lifestyle of a vampire or dress as a wannabe. I won't tell you how to live your life. Also good for builders that want to make some really rundown buildings or even the aftermath of a vampire attack, like here!

hqdefault.jpg

Okay guess depends on how old you are but *puts on granny glasses* Back in my day Pokemon cards were all the rage. So much so that schools eventually banned them. You won't get that with this stuff pack, but you can get in on the craze called Void Critters. And I'm not just talking about collecting cards. You can also battle, level up, train, and trade these cards as well! There are even rare holofoil ones! Along with a puppet theatre and some cool stuff for the kids in terms of decor and fashion, this might be a nice pack to go along with Parenthood. At least then the only one complaining about fashion sense will be your teenager.

Also, for those that don't mind mods, there is a mod out there that will allows teens and up to battle Void Critters as well.

0.jpg

Unless you're like me who lives in Northern Canukastan, where today is -1C with a wind that can shave a cat's fur off, you're probably ready for summer, which this pack is too. The big attractions might be the two slip n slides, but this pack captures summer in smaller details too with summery decor and clothes and things such as the spinning pinwheels (which can and will make you dizzy), wind chimes that your sims may love or want to rip out of the wall, and a bird feeder. Just watch out for attack birds. Ungrateful avian dinosaurs.
How to Enter:

If you are interested in this bundle, just submit your name and I'l draw names on May 30th, 2017.

I will note that this is my first giveaway so while the code I have says worldwide, we all know how regional issues can be. That said, let's do this. LEEEROOY JENKKINS!!

CLOSING DATE: May 30th
CLOSING TIME: 12pm PST
D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
Post edited by LosaruTaiyo on

Comments

• jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    You are so kind to do this. Please do not enter me but wanted to let you know. Simmers like you who pay it forward are the best
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    edited May 2017
    Thanks jimmysnan. Didn't know where to put it so I put it here. :) And yeah. People have given me packs before, why not give back?
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    edited May 2017
    @LosaruTaiyo does this
    If you are interested in this bundle, just submit your name and maybe a short story on how you think these three packs work together.
    mean what we might do with it or other?

since I can answer the first question
    6adMCGP.gif
    @MadameLee I was on a writing zone then. I've fixed it now so all you need is just to put your name in if you're interested.

Thanks for bringing that up. Might be a bit too much fot a simple giveaway.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

edited May 2017
    @MadameLee I was on a writing zone then. I've fixed it now so all you need is just to put your name in if you're interested.

Thanks for bringing that up. Might be a bit too much fot a simple giveaway.

Madamlee
    I'm planning on using it for Gen 8's "Beauty&the Beast" gender flipped storyline. So of course after the A curse is broken they will want to spend a lot of time in the sun! Sun! sun!.
    6adMCGP.gif
    Cool. I'll have your name in for the draw on May 30. Thanks
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• hellothisiscindyyhellothisiscindyy Posts: 10 New Member
    Thanks for the opportunity, I am interested in this bundle! All three are good.
    Cool! I'll add you to the list. New or old members. Don't matter so long as you got the base game to run them/plan on getting it.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    OooOoh? I don't have two of those packs. How does that work when you get a bundle and have one of the games already?
    I'm not sure as the bundle was my only option. I think sadly it may not work if you already have one as it only gave me one code when I got it so I assume it'll download all three for the winner. Believe me, if I could have separated them out, I would. @meeoun
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

edited May 2017
    I'm not sure as the bundle was my only option. I think sadly it may not work if you already have one as it only gave me one code when I got it so I assume it'll download all three for the winner. Believe me, if I could have separated them out, I would. @meeoun

@LosaruTaiyo I can answer you there.. I got Patio bundle more recently (I REALLY wanted the hottub) and since I already owned the other two in the pack it ONLY downloaded the one pack.
    6adMCGP.gif
    Ah gotcha. So I guess other users are safe then! Thanks @MadameLee. Just asking another friend of mine about it as well. I'd say if that would work @meeoun then jump on in and see if it works.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Ah gotcha. So I guess other users are safe then! Thanks @MadameLee. Just asking another friend of mine about it as well. I'd say if that would work @meeoun then jump on in and see if it works.

I live in Canada as well and I have to buy bundles to get the packs.. (via Paystuff).
    6adMCGP.gif
    Oh hey fellow Canukastanian!!!...LOL. Glad to know someone knows my frustrations then. Really annoying but hey, at least I found an option. So now people can get a good bunch of them if they don't have these three already or just the one.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

edited May 2017
    Oh hey fellow Canukastanian!!!...LOL. Glad to know someone knows my frustrations then. Really annoying but hey, at least I found an option. So now people can get a good bunch of them if they don't have these three already or just the one.

yeah you can't believe how many times I got told off by people to "go buy an EA/Orgin card" despite mentioning SEVERAL times we don't have them! Then they kept harassing me about personal issues-like why I can't go get a job,etc. Basically people thought I was an attention seeker/liar. The FIRST bundle I brought was the Dine Out one

sorry for being off topic.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • ErunnoErunno Posts: 6 New Member
    :p Hey! Hopping to count me in the giveaway. I'm just missing the Vampire GP... but still don't want to miss a shot. Thank you!
    It's alright. I probably got a bit off topic myself so I'll bring this back to the giveaway.

Noticed this was moved to General Discussion. Thank you whoever did that. Again wasn't sure where to put it.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I can add you Erunno. :) best of luck. Also, if you haven't looked into vampires, it's an awesome pack.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    I'll enter :)

I didn't know that stuff packs were ever sold individually in a hard copy. I'm now a little jealous of all those out there who live in a country where you can.
    ( Wind to shave a cat :D Yesterday central Alberta was hit with a major wind storm at it's worst I heard it was around 100km/h :s)

• meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

@LosaruTaiyo I can answer you there.. I got Patio bundle more recently (I REALLY wanted the hottub) and since I already owned the other two in the pack it ONLY downloaded the one pack.

Awesome-sauce!
    Thank you for clarifying that.

@LosaruTaiyo Please add me then. And thank you for holding this. It's so kind. :D
    edited May 2017
    It's download only. Just the pic they got to show bundle. Adding you as well. I just can't get them separate. Was originally going to get Kids Stuff as a test giveaway since Parenthood would be releasing and it might be a nice one to compliment it.

On the upside now, anyone that wants a vampire family using a slip n slide at 2am can do so...LOL

@meeoun Can do.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,648 Member
    don't put me in the draw. just wanted to say that i think it is awesome that you are doing this @LosaruTaiyo :)
    Thanks @luvdasims55 for the support. :)
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    Don't put me in the draw (i already own all the packs :# ), but this is really awesome of you :heart: Good luck to everyone that enters :blush:
    Star Wind Flower Sun
    Thanks for the support @Faberries and they are a bunch of great packs! :)
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184