March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moonphases avatar/ Display picture Emporium- Let me make you a forum avatar!-OPEN

Comments

• LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    Any posts after this one wont get done today. Maybey tomorrow? Maybey today if i'm not to busy and can firt another 1 or 2 in.
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    LunaNova wrote: »
    Any posts after this one wont get done today. Maybey tomorrow? Maybey today if i'm not to busy and can firt another 1 or 2 in.

Take your time, the fact you're willing to do this is already really nice of you. :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
    @FleReign not gonna lie. Kinda love her. I didn't know what to do filter wise so here's no filter, and crazy XD
    tumblr_oqh17qNyMM1tlsj96o1_540.png
    tumblr_oqh17qNyMM1tlsj96o2_540.png
    tumblr_oqh17qNyMM1tlsj96o3_540.png

Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Purple-InkPurple-Ink Posts: 79 Member
    @LunaNova
    Is this better? I don't know why it shrunk the first time...
    tumblr_oqgzr65xFV1v9ri2go1_1280.png

And I follow you one tumblr! I follow from purple-ink on there too.
    Tumblr: plumbob-berries.tumblr.com/
    PurpleLilies0220 on the Sims 4 Gallery
    tumblr_oht9rrh8CP1v9ri2go10_r4_1280.png
    @Skobee This is the best i could do! If you have something of her from the waist upwards i can make something a little better!
    tumblr_oqh225s8rf1tlsj96o1_540.png
    @Skobee This is the best i could do! If you have something of her from the waist upwards i can make something a little better!
    tumblr_oqh225s8rf1tlsj96o1_540.png

Thank you for this edit, it's so pretty! I made two screenshots and even downloaded a poseset for CAS, I have two but I have no idea which one I like more. If it's possible the background you used that's City life, is it possible to do something tropical? I made this sim just for the avi but now i'm in love with her so i'm starting a new save with her :D

1q36vs.png

2cpdnjl.png
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
    @Purple-Ink That much better! I follow as plain old moonphase but my simblr is moonphasesims and my berry is obviously the moon berry one XD i'll get started now!

Anyway here she is! If you choose the square option for your av it should appear as a circle with a slick shadow when it pops up in the feed next to you post because the backgrounds transparent! Hope you like it!
    tumblr_oqh37ixhD71tlsj96o1_540.png

• lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member
    I hope you have time for this one, but take your time :)

24.05.17_21-48-16_zpsm57hn40a.png

This is my rose generation of my not so berry challenge :) maybe you could do something rose inspired as the background? I'd like the circle pop-out thing, I'm not to sure about the lines though.. either the white line or the shadow.. just do something pretty :) I really like all the avis you've done <3
    My lot showcase
    Origin ID: lisalittlesimmer
    K5IURhP.jpg
  • NymphieaNymphiea Posts: 254 Member
    Is there a deadline to this?
    Gen1.png
    Come check out my Sims 4 legacy story! We're on generation one currently.
    It's Just Another Story
  • sunspritersunspriter Posts: 125 Member
    Ohh please could you do one for me? I can't post pics yet but her name is Hallie Madden on my gallery (which is the same ID as my username)
    Happy to wait until you have any time, and do whatever you like to her! Thanks so much
  • FleReignFleReign Posts: 55 Member
    @FleReign not gonna lie. Kinda love her. I didn't know what to do filter wise so here's no filter, and crazy XD
    tumblr_oqh17qNyMM1tlsj96o1_540.png
    tumblr_oqh17qNyMM1tlsj96o2_540.png
    tumblr_oqh17qNyMM1tlsj96o3_540.png

These are so cute!! Thanks so much!
  • AmbereenAmbereen Posts: 56 Member
    @Ambereen I couldn't get her hair to look right so i chose the other sim :( hope you like it!
    tumblr_oqghre1GQl1tlsj96o2_540.png
    tumblr_oqghre1GQl1tlsj96o1_r1_540.png

No that's perfectly okay xD that's why I gave you two lol

oh my gosh they look amazing! I am in love. Thank you! <3 I finally have an avi xDD
    @lisalittlesimmer I'll get round to her at some point! I'm pretty busy all day today but your on my list!
    @Yushika Feel free to edit your post and add photos and details. I'll slowly work through the posts over the next few days. When i opened the thread I had nothing to do so I was cranking them out XD But i wont stop doing them they just might not be right away like before!
    @sunspriter I'll check her out! not sure if i'll get it done today but your on my list!

@FleReign Shes seriously cute, I thought that pose suited her!
    @Ambereen I got this evening city vibe from her so i had to use san myshuno for a back drop! I'm happy I used to take so many scenery screenshots now its really paying off XD I have a whole folder dedicated to each world!
    @Skobee Here ye go! I got the background from the amazing tropical island getaway mods found here. I seriously recommend it if you want a beach holiday in your game. It replaces granite falls and is seriously beautiful. The people who made it have put some serious effort into it!

Anyway

tumblr_oqi0oxP3j31tlsj96o1_540.png
    @Skobee Here ye go! I got the background from the amazing tropical island getaway mods found here. I seriously recommend it if you want a beach holiday in your game. It replaces granite falls and is seriously beautiful. The people who made it have put some serious effort into it!

Anyway

tumblr_oqi0oxP3j31tlsj96o1_540.png

Oh litterly gasped when I saw this, you're so good with editing! Thank you for making this, i'm probably keeping this one forever <3
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
    @Skobee aww thankyou <3 its pretty easy when you know how! I spent the better half of my childhood doing this weird graphic design craze called 'dolling' where you would take someone bosy base and add clothes, hair, makeup etc and these are some of the techniques i used to finish those off nd make them more interesting XD Except back then i used paint shop pro rather than photoshop!
  • DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Hi! I really liked what you do with these sims, so I was wondering if you could make me one? I'm in no hurry. Take as long as you need. I would prefer a pop out with stitches, but whatever is fine.

n1HatSN.png
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • AmbereenAmbereen Posts: 56 Member
    @Ambereen I got this evening city vibe from her so i had to use san myshuno for a back drop! I'm happy I used to take so many scenery screenshots now its really paying off XD I have a whole folder dedicated to each world!

The funniest thing about that is she's one of my sims I turned into a vampire when the game pack came out xDD I have yet to actually move her to san myshuno but you're right, it really does suit her lol I absolutely love it. You're very talented :)

edited May 2017
    @lisalittlesimmer
    @sunspriter
    @lisalittlesimmer

i'll be making your avs whilst i wait for the live stream for parenthood later!
    Post edited by LunaNova on
  • sunspritersunspriter Posts: 125 Member
    Ohh thanks! I've been looking at all the ones you're posting and they're just so good. The ones for Ambereen and Skobee especially are incredible, the backgrounds suit the characters so well. You're talented!
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    I can't stop looking at your sample sim pictures. Where do you get all the alien type details? Are they skin details or make up. I absolutely adore them!!
    @DivieOwl I have a resource list on my tumblr up the top there are links the CC i use one will have a link to valhallan which is the horns and under mods and programs is the ear sliders! I forget exactly where else everything comes from because my mods folder is a complete merged mess but those are the cc creators I use most!
    edited May 2017
    DivieOwl wrote: »
    I can't stop looking at your sample sim pictures. Where do you get all the alien type details? Are they skin details or make up. I absolutely adore them!!

Check out my resource and CC page on my tumblr! The horns are definitely by Vallhallan (i think thats how you spell it) and the normal sim ears are slider unlocks which are on the mods and programs page!

the link to my tumblrs in my sig!
    @sunspriter tumblr_oqk9btOWs91tlsj96o1_540.png
    ! hope the pose is okay! I thought it suited her!