Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why does normal Sim insist on having "plasma juice boxes" in his inventory?

I played 8 Sims that I created...in an 8-man elimination contest for §65M. One of them kept having plasma juice in his personal inventory regardless of the fact that I had not created him as a vampire.

Would anyone know the reason why a non-vampire (normal) Sim would insist on always having "plasma juice" in his inventory? (maybe an appeasement for the vampires in LN?
GYZ6Ak9.png
Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Comments

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited May 2017
    Maybe your sims are trying to protect themselves when a vampire threatens to drink from them by offering plasma juice? :D

Sorry bad joke.

This has never happened to me though. Did they get the drink from the fridge automatically (free will/ hunger induced) or did you click on the blue hunger moodlet before they grab the juice? :o

Or a more general question: Did you update you game to the latest patch :b
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    I am at patch 1.67. I have no vampires in my game. I've recently been playing in Isla Paradiso and I've noticed plasma juice in my sims inventory too. I have no idea why. I thought it made human sims sick.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    edited May 2017
    That particular Sim was just one that I played for my elimination challenge (winner gets §65M). And he seemed to always have a "plasma juice" in his inventory I'd take it out and sell it because I didn't want him throwing up all over the place and he wasn't a vampire so...

But every time he went to work...he'd always have a replacement in his personal inventory that I would have to sell...all over again.

Yes, my game is at patch level 1.69.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • FinwitchFinwitch Posts: 5 New Member
    Does your sim have kleptomaniac trait?
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    Not that particular sim.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • zombiesuezombiesue Posts: 148 Member
    LMAO. I think it means he's weird
  • randomjesserandomjesse Posts: 2 New Member
    Because sims are odd creatures that do things for no reason.
  • AsunaSama10AsunaSama10 Posts: 30 New Member
    The Sim is broken, In my belief