Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims: Mafia Edition | Charge Me Up! — MAFIA WINS!

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Btw, if anyone has any information to share, please do so now since we're close to losing. If there's a regular cop who's used up all his/her shots, it would be helpful to know your results, since if you know that anyone here is innocent, we can avoid lynching him/her.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Broncos4life - Probably town
    Submarine - 50/50, leaning Mafia
    bellagorilla - Probably town
    DeKay - 50/50, leaning town
    lovesstorms - 50/50, leaning town
    SilentWolf101 - 50/50
    Icey - I know I'm town
    Sonschi - 50/50

I've been getting a weird vibe from Sub the entire game to be honest, but I wasn't sure if I should act upon it. Maybe it's because she's had things to do while the game is going on, but she hasn't been playing like herself, and I can't think of a game she was mafia (someone slap me if she was mafia recently and I'm drawing a blank :D). I'm just super hesitant to vote, since a mislynch is basically the end of the town.

Broncos- town
    Sub- like I said, something's off
    Bella- I'm thinking town, but not 100% since I'm not super familiar with her play style yet
    DeKay- ^^^
    SilentWolf- ^^^^
    Lovesstorms- I'm leaning town, I got a townie vibe when she was around before
    Sonschi- I'm not familiar with her play style either, because she's new, but I could see her being either way
    Icey- Probably the one I trust the most right now, really hoping I don't have a Kirkwell Mafia repeat :#looking at you Tribbo ;)
    Btw, if anyone has any information to share, please do so now since we're close to losing. If there's a regular cop who's used up all his/her shots, it would be helpful to know your results, since if you know that anyone here is innocent, we can avoid lynching him/her.

While it would put a huge target on your back for the mafia, we're at the point where you can take one for the team!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I've been getting a weird vibe from Sub the entire game to be honest, but I wasn't sure if I should act upon it. Maybe it's because she's had things to do while the game is going on, but she hasn't been playing like herself, and I can't think of a game she was mafia (someone slap me if she was mafia recently and I'm drawing a blank :D). I'm just super hesitant to vote, since a mislynch is basically the end of the town.

Was during Lucky's game
    unknown.png
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Was during Lucky's game

Oh plum. Was this allowed? Hush up, ghost me! :astonished:
    unknown.png
    While it would put a huge target on your back for the mafia, we're at the point where you can take one for the team!

Well, if that person has used up all his/her shots (we've had 4 nights so far) then at least the power won't be wasted if that person gets killed. :D If that person has more shots, then, well, it won't do us much good if the Mafia kills tonight.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Well, if that person has used up all his/her shots (we've had 4 nights so far) then at least the power won't be wasted if that person gets killed. :D If that person has more shots, then, well, it won't do us much good if the Mafia kills tonight.

Fixed

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Well then, we better lynch a mafia.

I don't know who to vote for tho. Sub is voting for iceman cuz he started the Hussein bandwagon. But from my past experience with the game, sometimes the person who starts the bandwagon isn't mafia. I'm also getting some suspicious vibes from Sub.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

Was during Lucky's game

See what I'm saying :D

Fixed

Yeah, exactly

I hate to leave while the discussion is going on, but it's past 1 am here, and this girl needs her beauty sleep, yeah, I'll be back on in the morning.

Was during Lucky's game

See what I'm saying :D

Fixed

Yeah, exactly

I hate to leave while the discussion is going on, but it's past 1 am here, and this girl needs her beauty sleep, yeah, I'll be back on in the morning.

Good night then. :)

• MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I think we should focus on the more experienced mafia game players. Only few townies are left but none of the mafia have been killed so far. There just MUST be a experienced player who knows some strategies or remembers how mafia acted in previous games.

Correct me but I think these are the experienced ones:

Sub
    icey
    and maybe Lovesstorms and SilentWolf.

I don't think icey is mafia because he tries to help us townies a lot here. I'm 95% sure he's town as well.

Sub, I don't have a real reason for it but something about her is suspicious. And I know that she held her own mafia game before so she must be a very experienced mafia player.

Lovesstorms sends mixed signals, kind of. Sometimes, she's suspiciously acting but then she's like 100% town. I can't look through her at all :sweat_smile:

SilentWolf, same as with Lovesstorms but more like 45% town, 55% mafia.

Long text short: I have no clue and this text might probably not help at all :D Except that I, too, tend to vote for Sub. But only because she is one of the most experienced ones here.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Yeah, Sub tends to like push suspicion on other people out of nowhere, like the other time they thought Broncos was suspicious for saying the 'avenge' thing.

I think for now I'm gonna vote for Sub.

Lovesstorms has been a bit inactive here. I haven't heard her in the past few days? She might be either laying low or is just offline and busy.

Vote: Sub.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Icey - sub,
    Sub - bella, Dekay
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    1) I wasn't pushing for an icmn vote, I literally said one post on the matter.
    2) I wasn't voting 'out of the blue' I gave my reasons.
    3) This will definitely sound scummy but: I'd hate for you guys to mislynch and lose for us because I can assure you I am town. I really think icmn is mafia and at the end of the game when it's revealed who is mafia you will really regret lynching me.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

DeKay wrote: »
    Yeah, Sub tends to like push suspicion on other people out of nowhere, like the other time they thought Broncos was suspicious for saying the 'avenge' thing.

I think for now I'm gonna vote for Sub.

Lovesstorms has been a bit inactive here. I haven't heard her in the past few days? She might be either laying low or is just offline and busy.

Vote: Sub.

Agreed on all points

I'm going to Vote Sub as well. As stated above by me, DeKay and Iceman, something's off with you this game.

1) I wasn't pushing for an icmn vote, I literally said one post on the matter.
    2) I wasn't voting 'out of the blue' I gave my reasons.
    3) This will definitely sound scummy but: I'd hate for you guys to mislynch and lose for us because I can assure you I am town. I really think icmn is mafia and at the end of the game when it's revealed who is mafia you will really regret lynching me.

Sorry but this really sounds scummy...

Vote Submarine
    Welp I'm already guaranteed dead. Might as well say whatever.
    • I'm town
    • I'm town
    • I'm town
    • You're probably going to lose after this :pensive:
    • I'm town :pensive:
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

meant :P but okay
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Well, I doubt much is going to change at this point. Here goes...

Vote: Sub

• husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    Well, I doubt much is going to change at this point. Here goes...

Vote: Sub

hammer2.gif
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

R.I.P. Me
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I think we should focus on the more experienced mafia game players. Only few townies are left but none of the mafia have been killed so far. There just MUST be a experienced player who knows some strategies or remembers how mafia acted in previous games.

Sub
    icey

I don't think icey is mafia because he tries to help us townies a lot here. I'm 95% sure he's town as well.

Sub, I don't have a real reason for it but something about her is suspicious. And I know that she held her own mafia game before so she must be a very experienced mafia player.

Lovesstorms sends mixed signals, kind of. Sometimes, she's suspiciously acting but then she's like 100% town. I can't look through her at all :sweat_smile:

Long text short: I have no clue and this text might probably not help at all :D Except that I, too, tend to vote for Sub. But only because she is one of the most experienced ones here.

1) I'm a newbie. :3 This is my second game played. :3 Same with Bella, I think. This might be her third, now that I think about it... Broncos is a pro, Keyen is a pro, Sub is a pro, and I think Icey is a pro...
    2) I don't know. I'm starting to not think that Sub is mafia... *whines like a puppy* I don't know who to vote forrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :(
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    Sonschi wrote: »

Sub
    icey

1) I'm a newbie. :3 This is my second game played. :3 Same with Bella, I think. This might be her third, now that I think about it... Broncos is a pro, Keyen is a pro, Sub is a pro, and I think Icey is a pro...
    2) I don't know. I'm starting to not think that Sub is mafia... *whines like a puppy* I don't know who to vote forrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :(

I wasn't sure about the pros :) It's my first one here and I only read Sub's Hamilton mafia game to understand the game :)

I think we already have a hammer?
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Icey - sub,
    Sub - bella, Dekay, broncos, sonschi, icey

Submarine is VT! Night 5!
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

Icey - sub,
    Sub - bella, Dekay, broncos, sonschi, icey

Submarine is VT! Night 5!

You know what, nobody nominate me for best townie.........