Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims: Mafia Edition | Charge Me Up! — MAFIA WINS!

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Hi, everyone. :) I'm currently doing a Sims 4 reality show called For Love or Money. It's similar to The Bachelor, but with a slight twist: the winner gets to choose whether to continue dating the bachelor or to receive a cash prize. It's mostly determined by autonomous interactions, but there are certain challenges that require some input from the player.

There are 3 more slots left. You can find the details in the thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/920214/for-love-or-money-a-sims-4-reality-show-casting-call
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    All slots are full now. :) If anyone is still interested, they can be in reserve in case anyone decides to back out.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Tribbo was killed Night 4. She was Vanilla Townie.
    Day 5 will end in June 28.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    WHAT?!

R.I.P. Tribbo. Sorry I ever doubted you.

I don't know who it is anymore. :disappointed:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    vote icmn

Icmn started the hussein bandwagon the first time. I had started it the second but that was because I trusted icmn at the time. But seeing as hussein was VT...
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    I don't know. I kind of want to go for Zinnia, but seeing how it's going so far... I don't even know.

Also, somehow, I got unsubscribed from this thread! D:
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    I don't know. I kind of want to go for Zinnia, but seeing how it's going so far... I don't even know.

Zinnia's already dead...
    vote icmn

Icmn started the hussein bandwagon the first time. I had started it the second but that was because I trusted icmn at the time. But seeing as hussein was VT...

I would agree with that. Vote: icmn
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    i wanna speak up ahhhhh :cry:
    9892262.gif
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

i wanna speak up ahhhhh :cry:
    9892262.gif

The joys of being a ghost. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Zinnia's already dead...

I'm really relieved that I wasn't the only person who made this mistake...
    unknown.png
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    I have an opinion too but I can't say anything :(
    oh

Zinnia's already dead...
    vote icmn

After doing some thinking, I think I'm going to change my vote. Vote: Sub
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I really trust Iceman, but look what happened a couple games back when I trusted Tribbo XD. He would fit the "strategy" member of the mafia role, but it could be anyone. I'm honestly more suspicious of Sub, but I'd like to hear some more opinions before I vote.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Zinnia's already dead...
    vote icmn

Oh my goodness, I'm a dumbdumb. T-T Then I don't know who to vote for. Who all is alive again?
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Broncos4life, Submarine, bellagorilla, lovesstorms, Icey, Sonschi, you and me.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    ^^^ I was answering @SilentWolf101's question. :D
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    ^^^ I was answering @SilentWolf101's question. :D

Thank you. :)
    No problem. :)
    832XG3D.gif

8 left...3 mafia, 5 town...how long until we lose?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member

two more towns and mafia wins
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

-We lynch correctly today, and mafia kills tonight, we have 4 on 2
    -We lynch correctly Day 6 and mafia night kill, we have 3 on1

So town still has a shot at winning. However...

-We mislynch today, mafia kills, 3 on 3, mafia win

Basically, we can't afford another mislynch.

If there's a jailkeeper and s/he has shots left, it's possible for a kill to be avoided tonight. The same is true if another person is a doctor, although the chances of this are low based on how this setup works. If we have a midnight desperado, s/he could kill Mafia at night, but this is a huge gamble, because if the desperado chooses incorrectly, s/he dies instead. Of course, it's too much of a risk to rely on one power role to save us.

Let me go over the remaining players.

icmnfrsh wrote: »

If there's a jailkeeper and s/he has shots left, it's possible for a kill to be avoided tonight. The same is true if another person is a doctor, although the chances of this are low based on how this setup works. If we have a midnight desperado, s/he could kill Mafia at night, but this is a huge gamble, because if the desperado chooses incorrectly, s/he dies instead. Of course, it's too much of a risk to rely on one power role to save us.

Unless there was a tie for doctor, I think I remember a doctor dying, Pancakes maybe? I could see someone choosing jailkeeper in this setup, but what are the chances that they were charged. I also think the chance of a midnight desperado are pretty slim too. At this point, the best we can do is lynch correctly.

Broncos4life - Probably town
    Hussein - lynched D4 - VT
    Submarine - 50/50, leaning Mafia
    Crafty killed N1 - 1-shot Rolecop
    bellagorilla - Probably town
    Tribbo - Killed N4 - VT
    Pancakesandwich killed N2 - 1-shot Doctor
    DeKay - 50/50, leaning town
    Zinniavanilla killed N3 - VT
    TheRoseHorse lynched D3 - VT
    lovesstorms - 50/50, leaning town
    SilentWolf101 - 50/50
    Icey - I know I'm town
    Sonschi - 50/50

The last time I posted a list, I was leaning towards Tribbo being Mafia, but apparently I was wrong. I was also leaning toward Sub being town, but now I'm 50/50, since she was really keen on voting me today, especially since we still have a lot of Mafia lurking around. It's possible that Sub's looking for their next lynch victim so that the Mafia wins, but I guess it could also just be a townie going against another townie.

I'm also not sure about Lo(vesstorms). She told us on another thread that she's busy, so I don't know if she'll show up within the day. I'm hesitant to vote for her, but I think she could be town as well.

So far, I'm getting a town vibe from Broncos, Bella, and DeKay. So I won't be voting them for today.

icmnfrsh wrote: »

Unless there was a tie for doctor, I think I remember a doctor dying, Pancakes maybe? I could see someone choosing jailkeeper in this setup, but what are the chances that they were charged. I also think the chance of a midnight desperado are pretty slim too. At this point, the best we can do is lynch correctly.

Yep, if there was a tie for doctor with two people. But that would mean the other doctor would be 1-shot as well.