Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Memories Cycle 2 - WINNER ANNOUNCED

BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
edited August 2017 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
ebrUXkK.png

After being asked and feeling a bit nostalgic, I've decided to bring back a second cycle of this fabulously fun couples modeling competition!

This competition is all about couples and their memories together. We will get to know each of your models intimately and it gives you the opportunity to tell their story the way you want to tell it! This is a story-based competition - which means that you will need to write mini-stories each round to accompany your photos. It's your chance to show us the personalities of your couple and really delve deeper into their personal lives.

As you may have guessed by the title, this competition is about memories your couple shares with each other. Each assignment will require you to think of a memory that your couple shared and show us that memory. We are working under the assumption that your couple made it through thick and thin and are currently together! In the past, we've had contestants write their stories as if they are talking to a couples therapist. Others have thrown us back in time and made it feel like the present. It's up to you how you write your stories and share your couple's memories with us.

This is a non-elimination competition so that we can get to know your couples thoroughly throughout the competition. You will also be using 2 models - the couple - you sign up with!

This is a fun competition that everyone seems to really enjoy! I hope to see you all participate!

8KjBGEC.png
No negativity, this includes belittling yourself
No copying and No Fighting
Editing is recommended, but not required
You may draw your own clothing, hair and objects
Extensions granted to the person asking if asked 24 hours before deadline
Assignments last 7-10 days depending on my schedule
2 Day extensions MAX - I will be sticking to this requirement this cycle.
No editing submissions once you've posted them to the forum
Have fun!!

Mxw03qU.png
wpc6TEc.png

NEEDS TO CHECK IN

CHECKED IN

ASSIGNMENT SUBMITTED
Simanite ~ Abigail & Stanley
Jendow ~ Jennifer & Michael
Chell ~ Rayne & Kaire
Socal ~ Bethany & Landon
NShipp ~ Tiffany & Devon
Movotti ~ Sasha & Damiel

EXTENSIONS GRANTED
Movotti
NShipp

kElhfS5.png
oYIFP4h.png7HXLDSl.png
**WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR A 3RD JUDGE!!

6rj4Q13.png
Post edited by BeechNutBaby on

Comments

• BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    edited August 2017
    4FcUl9b.png

ASSIGNMENT 7: GRAND FINALE

This is going to be the final assignment for this cycle! Read carefully so that you hit all requirements!

Originally, I'd planned to include assignments such as "professional photos", "dream wedding", and "fast-forward" - but with me cutting this one short, I decided to combine them all into one!

So, we want you to know fast-forward to the moment your couple is about to wed. This is the time to show us your couple's dream wedding!! And, you know how most weddings have a professional photographer there to take some pretty amazing photos for the bridal party? Welp, that's how the professional photoshoot aspect comes into play. We want your photos to really look mesmerizing and enchanting for the viewers. Then tell us about the big day!

*if you didn't plan on your couple getting married, then try to work it as a "dream" or totally part of the professional photoshoot aspect (meaning, it's pretend).

REQUIREMENTS:
    ONE Photo
    Professional Photoshoot of Dream Wedding
    Short Story Describing The Big Day

EXAMPLE:
    example by IceTigers, cycle 1
    2bQ5I9y.jpg
    DEADLINE: AUGUST 13TH

o7BfMEE.png
    We will use a standard scoring rubric and comments for scores.

SCORING RUBRIC
    Photo Creativity: /10
    Couple Interaction: /10
    Memory/Story Creativity: /10
    Photo Quality: /5
    Assignment Relation: /5
    Requirements: /5
    Judge's Preference: /5
    Total: /50

fWeTzF5.png
    *click on each image icon to read the stories

rkNVIKi.png 8QNJMCI.png loPni0i.png

FJaDrVi.png aNdqLrb.png Jr2Ony2.png
    6rj4Q13.png
    edited August 2017
    LasvkMM.png

FIRST, SOME WORDS FROM BEECH:

Amazing work everyone!

You all have done so well throughout and I have really enjoyed getting to know your models. I think that you all have such diverse ideas and concepts and that kept thing interesting! I apologize for all of the delays and I'm sorry that some were unable to finish, but I loved how this went regardless.

Thanks to my judges! For the final assignment, we had @Evergreen226 step in, so show some love!

VdzuiqL.png
    If the button doesn't work, CLICK HERE
    If the slideshow won't play for you, try THIS LINK.

SIGNATURES ARE POSTED IN THE SPOILER BELOW
    PIz8XlG.png

PhWXsNt.png

w6vHYhP.png

QFR64Gp.png

b88DBJK.png

gPPvFax.png

Running Totals:
    5dl8LDH.png
    6rj4Q13.png
    6rj4Q13.png
  • chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Reserve please. :) I'll get my models in asap.
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    Fudge, you got me. I can't....resist. haha
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Ahhhh this sounds like fun!!! Reserve please, xD. I'm in a few other comps, but whatever! Lol. I have free time now anyway xD. Now I just gotta decide which couples of mine I'll use! XD
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    Agh ur tempting me!! Not sure if I'll join yet but I'm definitely keeping an eye on this thread
  • SocallucyfanSocallucyfan Posts: 1,170 Member

YES!!! I had so much fun last time. Sign me up!!
  • Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    Ah! I'm super excited to see this back (and to see Rose & Johnny featured!) I can't wait to see how this goes~
    23uvol1.jpg
  • ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    Ugh I have no inspiration for a story or couple comp at the moment. I don't think I even have a couple I like enough to enter anymore. I'll be lurking. :)

@Evergreen226 Heya there. I gotta say that pic is so adorable. It makes for a great example. :love:
    @Evergreen226 I remember your couple from cycle 1. They were adorable! <3

@Socallucyfan Hi SoCal! I've missed talking to you. Can't wait to see your new couple.

@NShippudenFan so glad to see you in another story comp. You really are getting good at this. <3

@ColorMePink Awe. :(
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • wiredhanna67wiredhanna67 Posts: 402 Member
    I haven't been able to do a competition in forever, this is sounds like so much fun and I have an adorable couple I'd love to share for it, sign me up! (:
    gLQgzBe.gif
    The voice in your head is just me in your headphones, Everyone knows that we're the devils hero's!
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I am interested in this one.
    Reserve me a spot!

Not 100% set on my couple yet, I've got a probable pair in mind.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif

Really Glad you decided to do another cycle of this one beech! I really had a blast in Cycle one. Gene and Emma are still chilling in their farmhous in Riverview too! :p I knew exactly which couple I wanted to use as soon as I saw sign ups open.

Username: Chell

Model #1 Name:Rayne Klyne

Model #2 Name:Kaire Yomotto

Bodyshot:

jqhjm1.png
    yhCWXCP.gif
    @chellemh29 Nice looking couple. I love their style!
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Username: NShippudenFan
    Model #1 Name: Devon Hopkins
    Model #2 Name: Tiffany Isaac (Hopkins)
    Bodyshot:

byGJkwg.png

LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

edited June 2017
    Username: wiredhanna67
    Model #1 Name: Kayla Sidana
    Model #2 Name: Toby Feldman
    Bodyshot:
    wzgDRoG.png

Post edited by wiredhanna67 on
    gLQgzBe.gif
    The voice in your head is just me in your headphones, Everyone knows that we're the devils hero's!
    Gege wrote: »
    @chellemh29 Nice looking couple. I love their style!

Thanks Gege. :) Looking forward to yours. (You do have a way with male models in particular. <3 )
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Username: Movotti
    Model #1 Name: Sasha Rivalrie
    Model #2 Name: Damiel Kool

tumblr_oqeppt0Meq1v2n804o1_1280.png
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    edited May 2017
    @chellemh29 :: So glad to have you in this. I went back to find example shots from the previous cycle, hoping to use some of yours, but they were all deleted except for one! lol

@MizoreYukii :: Thanks doll!

@Gege :: YESS!!

@Evergreen226 :: I thought you'd recognize these two :wink: I'll be using them quite a bit this competition!

@NShippudenFan :: Got you on the list!

@dafadolly :: I'd love to have you on board! <3

@ColorMePink :: Haha, I think you would rock at this competition though, so if you magically get inspired, JOIN US!!
    tumblr_n9ivgeIktk1t3in2oo1_500.gif

@wiredhanna67 :: Glad to have you!! I can't seem to get your picture to load when I click on the link. It may just be working slow. I'll let you know if it never ends up working for me :) I got it to load. The poses are great, but it looks like you snipped off the top of your male model's head :) if you can fix that, that'd be great, otherwise I'll do my best to "draw" the top of his head :p

@Movotti :: Loving the couple <3

EEEK! I'm so excited to see this going! Get more of your friends to join - trust me, it's a blast!!
    6rj4Q13.png
    @BeechNutBaby I still have all of them on my computer. If you need them just let me know. I can upload. :) I just love to keep my photo stream clean, so I tend to delete no longer relevant images.
    yhCWXCP.gif
    @BeechNutBaby sorry about that, fixed it! (:
    gLQgzBe.gif
    Username: Gege
    Model #1 Name: Mateo Barajas
    Model #2 Name: Kai Wynn

Cb4GG0Y.png
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    @Gege omg you're gracing us with not one but TWO of your boys??? I feel blessed