Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(Open To All Models) Models Paradise 2017: A7 Taking Submissions! Check in A6. LOOKING FOR JUDGES!

Comments

• wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    Assignment 1: Summer Fun

34690960800_e68ec39c44_o.png
    The penguin is a warm weather species :). Although, I couldn't find a South American beach to use, so this is probably not exactly it's habitat.
    Ayq5S7Y.png
    @Aestas Awesome entry. I love the skating theme :)
    @Jendowoz0612 I love your entry so much. I love the addition of the hot air balloons. I tried an ingame background, but I couldn't find a location that looked summery or beachy enough. Awesome!
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • wiredhanna67wiredhanna67 Posts: 402 Member
    @wbombje The Penguin is cute x'D
    gLQgzBe.gif
    The voice in your head is just me in your headphones, Everyone knows that we're the devils hero's!
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited June 2017
    Thank you, @wbombje and your setting is so romantic, I love it.

I am going to try and do all in-game backgrounds for this comp. Well I'lll give it a go anyway. I went to that small site in Windenburg on the left hand island and made it into a community pool site. My Sims made friends with some other sims and set up an outing and because it was considered a "pool" community they all came in bathers, which was perfect for what I needed. Then set up the statue pose player for each sim in order to get them in position.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

REMINDER: Anyone who would like to submit last minute have until' 12 AM CT
    gLQgzBe.gif
    The voice in your head is just me in your headphones, Everyone knows that we're the devils hero's!
    @Jendowoz0612 That sounds like the perfect set up for a shot :). Thank you for your comment <3.
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    @wiredhanna67 this weekend was just crazy didn't have the time for my entry. Can I get an extention till tomorrow, please. :)
    edited June 2017
    Assignment 1 - summer fun.

KybhlTz.png

Edited, overlooked something :)
    Post edited by abelhinha35 on
    Looks wonderful, @abelhinha35

Looks wonderful, @abelhinha35

Thanks Jen, this was a 10 min edit. :) Time management is becoming an issue lately. :D Didn't want to let @wiredhanna67 down. :) Loving all the entries and their activities, even the romance on the beach. <3<3<3
    Hey, I just wanted to say that the results will be in, in a few days (:
    gLQgzBe.gif
    edited June 2017
    deleted
    Post edited by wbombje on
    Ayq5S7Y.png
    wbombje wrote: »
    This comp is so posh!

That's not me checking in, by the way. That's me saying I'm sorry for wasting anytime on anything, giving someone the benefit of the doubt, when I knew it all along.

Bye!

What, I'm sorry if I've done anything to offend you I was giving my honest opinions without being harsh??
    gLQgzBe.gif
    edited June 2017
    deleted
    Post edited by wbombje on
    Ayq5S7Y.png
    @wbombje Well that's kind of harsh I don't even know who that is?? I didn't get hardly any submissions or judges because I'm unknown to the forums really, I was just trying to do something fun...
    gLQgzBe.gif
    @wiredhanna67, thanks for the generous comments and points. :) I am also happy that you captured the summer fun in my entry. :)<3
    edited June 2017
    @wbombje I have always admired your work but I am stunned at your comments. I really hope you have some sort of proof making such accusations. :/
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited June 2017
    Whoa now! @wbombje @wiredhanna67
    I'm not sure what sparked this, but let's clear some confusion. D:
    Wiredhanna is an old account and an old model. She isn't very active in modeling and the forums, which is why she has so few posts after all these years. I've seen her work and know her from before the drama era, and even competed against her in another open competition. Her and Zita's editing styles aren't even close, nor the model features, so I can assure you she is not Zita.

Edit: If you guys want to see where I know her from, you can see here in this thread. Just scroll, and you'll even see me chatting with her on the next page:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13935024#Comment_13935024
    Whoa now! @wbombje @wiredhanna67
    I'm not sure what sparked this, but let's clear some confusion. D:
    Wiredhanna is an old account and an old model. She isn't very active in modeling and the forums, which is why she has so few posts after all these years. I've seen her work and know her from before the drama era, and even competed against her in another open competition. Her and Zita's editing styles aren't even close, nor the model features, so I can assure you she is not Zita.

Thanks @MizoreYukii, was not going down that road again. Just got a comp that I could enjoy editing in my spare time. So glad that this settles this matter. :)
    @wiredhanna67 I apologize if I was mistaken. I'll send you a PM a little later.
    @MizoreYukii Thanks for clearing that up.

I hope everyone can go back to having fun!
    Ayq5S7Y.png
    edited June 2017
    I'm sure we all can, including you, @wbombje <3
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

wbombje wrote: »
    @wiredhanna67 I apologize if I was mistaken. I'll send you a PM a little later.
    @MizoreYukii Thanks for clearing that up.

I hope everyone can go back to having fun!

You should have fun too, thats whats it's all about, right. :)
    @Jendowoz0612 and @abelhinha35 Thank you, guys. I hope you guys submit for the next round and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

@wiredhanna67 Thanks again for this activity :) I'm loving the new round and the example pictures are super adorable!
    Ayq5S7Y.png
    @wbombje My pleasure and Thanks! I thought they would go pretty good as example photos (:
    @MizoreYukii Thanks for helping clear the situation up (:

I hope maybe some of you will submit for this assignment, I loved your guys work! ^-^
    gLQgzBe.gif
    I'm in, just haven't much time to work on mine. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top