Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which townies do you always take with you?

Are there any townies that you always bring along whenever you start playing in a new town? I personally believe that Sunset Valley has the best townies and I tend to always bring the Landgraabs along (making sure to give them adequate makeovers). I find Nancy to be rather interesting and I love seeing how I can manipulate their stories in different ways.

Who are your favorite townies?

Comments

• megan_mariamegan_maria Posts: 645 Member
    edited May 2017
    I don't usually take any townies with me to new towns but I do love the Frio brothers in Sunset Valley. Whenever I am bored with gameplay I will always turn to them. I love how their personalities are complete opposites. :smile:

• CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited May 2017
    Frio's
    Langerak's
    Bunch's
    Goth's
    Christopher Steele
    Jamie Jolina
    Agnes
    And a few more from SV... :)

Edited to add: Lately I've also been taking Don Lothario too, love him.
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    edited May 2017
    I don't tend to move townies to other towns. I like to think about the game as a whole universe, so usually every sim is "based" in one town, and maybe just travel a little. most of my sims have one continous story.
    I agree SV has the best townies, thay is why I tend to play with them IN Sunset Valley.
    For testing out new towns I tend to use the bin, Funke and Glover-Wozney are my favourites.
    For a couple of times I did move sims from Bridgeport to Sunset Valley (but barely played with them in Bridgeport so I don't know if it counts): Aria Trill, Johanna and her daugther Lisa King, Buster Round, Polly Maloney and Ebenezet Clavier. I used Harry Marks too in some saves in different towns.
    I think I'm going to "kidnap" some townies and move them to other towns as a regular habit, to shake things up.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    One of the things I like about changing worlds, is the fact my sims can meet new people. So I don't take anyone with me, only family and close friends.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I like moving the Bridgeport vampires over to Moonlight Falls. With the NRaas Story Progression things really get interesting between the Bridgeport vampires and the Moonlight werewolves.
  • PeachesnDucksPeachesnDucks Posts: 1,537 Member
    edited May 2017
    I take along.....

Broke's
    Simovitch
    Goth's
    Caliente Sisters
    Don Lothario
    Bunch's
    Langerak's and
    Bachelor family.

I have to put them in any world I am playing in. :)
    Post edited by PeachesnDucks on
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited May 2017
    Well...in my undocumented game (The ones I play just for fun); Tosh is hitched to River (Sunset Valley)... and he's planning on moving to Riverview (no pun intended). :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @charlottesmom I am REALLY surprised that Jamie Jolina is on your list! ;):p

I don't have any particularly favorite townies.......I always liked to create my own characters. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @emorrill , Well I have Zelda with her family so I might as well take the other pain in my butt!
  • CanthelpbutusecheatsCanthelpbutusecheats Posts: 6 New Member
    goodwin and sinbad. always hilarious to see what sp does with them
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I don't really have a set list of townies to carry over. One day I want to get rid of all randomized sims by using NRaas to pull from saved households instead. Still working on that. When that happens I won't have to worry about populating empty custom worlds.

- I moved Gunther Goth to Starlight Shores to become a rocker and ditch the family.
    - I moved Agnes Crumplebottom with Argus Brown to Midnight Hollow. Where I left off, they just moved into a big fixer-upper Victorian house. She was about to build up her Alchemy skill and turn herself into a witch.
    - I moved Kitty Price to Alpine County to become a movie star. She was going to earn enough lifetime points to get the Young Again lifetime reward and maybe a little plastic surgery.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    edited June 2017
    I do have a good amount of people I like to take with me. There probably would be more, but I am just starting to appreciate the townies already included in these cities. In the past I would place my friends and family into all the houses and focus on them.
    I usually put these townies in friends style houses which consist of 8 friends in one house.

Let's get started.
    Jared Frio. I've copied him to the bin and I currently have him living in my friends style household. There just is something neat about him. I have given him a much needed makeover and made him my own. He looks a lot better now. @Charlottesmom You'll like this.
    Screenshot-930_zpsfta2ruoh.jpg

Rickey Bailey (from Bridgeport). Something funky happened here. Somehow I obtained a copy of Ricky in my sim bin and I added him to a previous friends style house of mine. I had them living in Twinbrook. When I found out he actually is a bouncer from Bridgeport I was a little psyched.

Clark Bellamore (from Lucky Palms). There was just something I liked about this guy. I know the backstory made him out to be bad, but when I put him in a previous friends style house of mine, he actually excelled in his career somewhat faster than the rest of my sims.

Judy Bunch. I haven't done anything with her, but maybe in the future.

I'll add more in soon.
    Post edited by Anthonydyer on
  • cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    If my sims are moving worlds, which they do every 6-8 sim weeks because lag, I will usually bring friends of the family with with nraas porter. So like right now my family resides in roaring heights and have brought with the Claremont and Gilbert families from Lucky Palms along with them, since two of my teens were dating children of those houses. Jayden was dating Tabby and Goldeen was dating Hanson, and the dad was pretty good friends with the Gilbert dad (Barry?)
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Lucky Perkins from Riverview and Juan Darer from Twinbrook! I'm so tired of perfect beautiful sims, and these two sure spice up the genetics pool... >:)
    NymlADp.jpg
    @Anthonydyer , Yeah Jared!! Great makeover, anything at all is better than those dang sideburns EA stuck him with. ;)
  • KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    If I ever do a new town it's the Goth's and maybe Caliente Sisters and Don Lothario and yes all of them have a little makeover not that much.