Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So what's going to happen with Freeplay?

I don't expect any more updates to it, but has there been any announcement about if it will simply stay there in those app stores or will they delete it completely?

Comments

• AbneyTAbneyT Posts: 37 Member
    This shouldn't effect free play. This is definitely an entirely different experience. The Sims used to have a facebook version of this years ago they shut down. They just finally brought this to mobile.
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    The two games are developed by two different EA studios in two different countries (EA Firemonkeys in Melbourne and EA Mobile in Redwood City, California). So there will be no surprise if both games just are continued. Also EA's developers in Melbourne will need another new game to work on if EA should stop the Sims Freeplay. But one of EA's reasons for developing the Sims Mobile too is the huge success of the Sims Freeplay. So why not just keep both games?
  • UziUzi Posts: 61 Member
    I hope The Sims Freeplay doesn't get taken down. It's one of my favorite Sim games! I like it way better than the new mobile Sims.
    Sucker4Pain
  • nolurknolurk Posts: 249 Member
    Even though I also play Sims Mobile, I'm hoping they keep Freeplay! I play the latter more on my phone when I have time and find it doesn't seem to eat into my resources on it as much as Mobile seems to.
  • CoorulCoorul Posts: 18 Member
    Sims free play got to be too much for me. I had so many sims I could barely care for all of them. So I moved them into a mansion with like 10 toilets, showers, kitchen etc. the other people have empty houses and they just chill in one house all day. It turned into a cult. I just gave up after awhile.