Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco-Friendly Walk In Bathtubs

MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
I would love to have an walk in bathtub in the sims 4. It would be cool to have your sims walk in, close the door, bathe, & relax in an high sit tub.

Ella-Walk-In-Baths-Lounger-Outward-Swing-Door-with-Huntington-Brass-Faucet-Hydro-Massage-59-x-26.75-Walk-in-Bathtub.jpg[img][/img]Ella-Walk-In-Baths-Lounger-Outward-Swing-Door-with-Huntington-Brass-Faucet-Hydro-Massage-59-x-26.75-Walk-in-Bathtub.jpg[img][/img]Ella-Walk-In-Baths-Lounger-Outward-Swing-Door-with-Huntington-Brass-Faucet-Hydro-Massage-59-x-26.75-Walk-in-Bathtub.jpg[img][/img]Ella-Walk-In-Baths-Lounger-Outward-Swing-Door-with-Huntington-Brass-Faucet-Hydro-Massage-59-x-26.75-Walk-in-Bathtub.jpg[img][/img]Ella-Walk-In-Baths-Lounger-Outward-Swing-Door-with-Huntington-Brass-Faucet-Hydro-Massage-59-x-26.75-Walk-in-Bathtub.jpg[img][/img]Ella-Walk-In-Baths-Lounger-Outward-Swing-Door-with-Huntington-Brass-Faucet-Hydro-Massage-59-x-26.75-Walk-in-Bathtub.jpg[img][/img]
Post edited by MsMay on

Comments

• Meegie1977Meegie1977 Posts: 224 Member
    That's awesome! I've never seen a tub like that before, something like that would have been great for my elderly mum. :)
  • momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    Their normally sold to older or disabled people my Grandparents had one.
  • BooV7227BooV7227 Posts: 282 Member
    Unfortunately baths are not considered eco-friendly, they use too much water. This might go well in a bathroom pack later though, it's a very cool idea.
    tCTe03l.png
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    edited May 2017
    Meegie1977 wrote: »
    That's awesome! I've never seen a tub like that before, something like that would have been great for my elderly mum. :)

Yeah, it also would be great for my disabled father too. :smile:
    edited May 2017
    Deleted
    edited May 2017
    momboqueen wrote: »
    Their normally sold to older or disabled people my Grandparents had one.

Yes you right about it sold to older or disabled people, I had a disabled father. I wish any walk in tub can be use in the game for elderly sims maybe help get rid of the discomfort Moodlet (when they're uncomfortable or tired from doing exercises) faster.
    BooV7227 wrote: »
    Unfortunately baths are not considered eco-friendly, they use too much water. This might go well in a bathroom pack later though, it's a very cool idea.

Ok. Thanks. :)
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    My grandad has one of these.
  • NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    I just want a shower spigot like in S2 so I can make my own lavish walk in showers and swank surround tub baths... but I didnt see that in the objects to vote on. :'(
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim