Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I am so sad that the new GP...

Comments

• dogboy678dogboy678 Posts: 200 Member
    I'm building a new Victorian house and then am going to furnish it with the new objects and move my family into it.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I can wait the flash episode is next week so I can wait for the gp. Something to look forward to.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    kokoro80 wrote: »
    Isn't available RIGHT NOW! ;)

I need this in my game and feel like I can't play any of my current saves without it!

No simming for 13 days is going to be torture! :'(

What are you guys doing while waiting for the pack to come out?

Getting on with life I guess.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    i wish as well that it would come out now so ready for new content in game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    > @kokoro80 said:
    > Isn't available RIGHT NOW! ;)
    >
    > I need this in my game and feel like I can't play any of my current saves without it!
    >
    > No simming for 13 days is going to be torture! :'(
    >
    > What are you guys doing while waiting for the pack to come out?

Trying hard not to wish away the next twelve days. Life is short enough. :)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    While waiting for the pack to come out, I will be... Doing exams. Tbh, I wish I could just take them all now and have them over and done with, they are a bit spread out and I don't have all that many anyway and it would mean I could go to the concerts I wanted to. I think I'm ready. I think maybe I could ask for this bc I have an exam room to myself anyway but like... I also feel like I should use the time to fit in more revision.

But as a reward for doing them, regardless of whether I fail or not, I'm possibly getting concert tickets and a record player which I have wanted for *ages* so yay! And as soon as I get out of school I can go and get myself a job and actually make money, so... Idk. I also really wanna try out veganism too bc I'm lactose intolerant anyway and I don't like meat all that much...
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
    > @Purrdalecki said:
    > While waiting for the pack to come out, I will be... Doing exams. Tbh, I wish I could just take them all now and have them over and done with, they are a bit spread out and I don't have all that many anyway and it would mean I could go to the concerts I wanted to. I think I'm ready. I think maybe I could ask for this bc I have an exam room to myself anyway but like... I also feel like I should use the time to fit in more revision.
    >
    > But as a reward for doing them, regardless of whether I fail or not, I'm possibly getting concert tickets and a record player which I have wanted for *ages* so yay! And as soon as I get out of school I can go and get myself a job and actually make money, so... Idk. I also really wanna try out veganism too bc I'm lactose intolerant anyway and I don't like meat all that much...

Just avoid milk products lactose intolerance has nothing to do with meat. Unless you really hate meat.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited May 2017
    @Cinebar I really don't like the texture of most meats. And both my sisters are vegan and it's been beneficial to them, so it wouldn't hurt to try.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    The game packs have always been great and added real substance to the gameplay itself. I put a hold on playing my families for now, but I have lots of single sims and roomie households that I am still playing. I just turn aging off for any but the active household and play when I feel like it. But I am also really looking forward to this pack.

I might go ahead and turn aging off for my current save -- I want to get one of my Sims finished with the Fresh Chef aspiration because she's going to be my stay-at-home mom and I'd like to finish that before the pack releases. Will also give me more time for her future husband to earn more money with his painting to get a house (they currently have a 2BR apartment in San Myshuno they share with his sister). I think I can make it work by moving the sister to a separate household, moving them to a house, then put the sister back into the apartment on her own (I've already added some of her brother's masterpieces to her inventory so she can sell them and have plenty of money).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    I'm sad cos I can't get it when it comes out, will have to wait till funds allow and I don't want to play sims again till I have the pack. I really enjoy legacy style play so the parenting thing is a big part of that. I did however treat myself and hubby to the new DLC for Cities Skylines that comes out today, so at least I have a distraction for a while. It's not all bad :smiley:
    I have the same problem, and have to wait, so you are not alone! :)
    I entered whatever contests I could find here, crossing my fingers & toes...
    (I don't use any social media, so I can't enter on twitter, FB, etc..)
    So some of us have an even longer wait. :D
    But it's nice to have something to look forward to, since I miss the feeling of anticipating Sims releases...

@Cinebar I really don't like the texture of most meats. And both my sisters are vegan and it's been beneficial to them, so it wouldn't hurt to try.

Good luck with it! No way I could live on soy and tofu for protein. I need meat. :)
  • Cynel1Cynel1 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Dreamie209 wrote: »
    /hugs/ it'll be okay. I feel the same <3 your sim families will thank you in the long run.

As for me, I currently have a fairly new legacy i've been working on. It's at generation 4 right now and the eldest son just had a baby. So I'm playing with aging off (first time I've done that in years :lol:) yet i'll still be playing a little less.

I'll probably be doing actual activities with my family (ironic isn't it? :lol:) since my husband has a few days off from his job. I'm also finishing plans for my daughter's birthday party, so in a funny way this pre-gamepack time is coming right on time for me :lol:.

I also play Final Fantasy 14, and I play that occasionally too. Amazingly they're are getting an expansion pack lol (it's just tooo much).

Wait you Play FF14 too?
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Yup that's right! This year, Vampires and Parenthood are the only two game packs from 2017 that always did not have radio stations like Goth in Vampires and R&B in Parenthood! All these developers are trying to do is creating content packs creating content packs to feature only one radio stations in each packs, that's all they do!
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Yeah I know, I tried playing today for about an hour. But I got that feeling I always get when I'm waiting for a pack I'm looking forward to, a restless bored feeling. I think I just have to spend the time making plans for the new content and searching for news.
  • JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    I'm really looking forward to this pack but also kind of glad that this gives me an excuse to take a break from playing for a little while. I need to make some adjustments to some of the families in my game, but other than that, I'm going to leave the game alone until the pack comes out.
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I think I am going to start a new game and do the rotation play. I have played this way before but with newcrest legacy I was doing. Maybe come up with some new ideas on legacy playing. Hum.
  • SuzanneK72SuzanneK72 Posts: 9 New Member
    > @kokoro80 said:
    > Isn't available RIGHT NOW! ;)
    >
    > I need this in my game and feel like I can't play any of my current saves without it!
    >
    > No simming for 13 days is going to be torture! :'(
    >
    > What are you guys doing while waiting for the pack to come out?

I feel the same way! I think I will jump back to my Asylum Challenge till this comes out. I want my Parentcy Challenge and my regular family to have all the aspects of this new pack.
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    Cynel1 wrote: »
    Dreamie209 wrote: »
    /hugs/ it'll be okay. I feel the same <3 your sim families will thank you in the long run.

As for me, I currently have a fairly new legacy i've been working on. It's at generation 4 right now and the eldest son just had a baby. So I'm playing with aging off (first time I've done that in years :lol:) yet i'll still be playing a little less.

I'll probably be doing actual activities with my family (ironic isn't it? :lol:) since my husband has a few days off from his job. I'm also finishing plans for my daughter's birthday party, so in a funny way this pre-gamepack time is coming right on time for me :lol:.

I also play Final Fantasy 14, and I play that occasionally too. Amazingly they're are getting an expansion pack lol (it's just tooo much).

Wait you Play FF14 too?

yup yup, I've been playing for about 4 years now <3.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I'm gonna go back to TS3 while I wait.
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,826 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    I'm gonna go back to TS3 while I wait.

Me too
  • BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    edited May 2017
    Ugh, I know what you guys mean. I don't want to play any of my Sim families because the new GP seems to add so much new gameplay into the mix, and I love those Sims so much....I'd feel like I'm depriving them (or myself) of all these opportunities if they age up before this comes out. I'll probably just start a new game, or turn aging off on one of my favorites and wait the 11 days (I think? UGH, too far away!) until the pack releases before I get back into my normal saves. I wish they'd release information right before it came out, so we'd only have to wait a few days instead of a few weeks. :(:( lol I'm too impatient.
    The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
  • PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    I feel the same way. I was just starting a 3rd generation of a legacy and now I feel like putting it on hold. Trouble is, nearly all my sims in all my saves/rotations have a family at this time. I guess I could pick out the few single sims and play retail or just focus on building. Or maybe I'll finish playing Syberia II (which was free on Origin)...
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    They could at least let us preorder it :'(
    giphy_1.gif
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    They could at least let us preorder it :'(

If that were possible, this would seriously have be the first ever 'pack' since the base game that I would have proudly pre-ordered. <3
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Watching Supernatural and playing Sims Freeplay LOL :sob: I'm also saving up.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀